District Attorney Brett Burns

Posted in the Anadarko Forum

Comments (Page 77)

Showing posts 1,521 - 1,540 of1,560
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tired of it

Chickasha, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1566
Mar 14, 2013
 
Jesse wrote:
I got my information from researching perhaps instead of posting snarkie remarks you would take the time to verify what was posted?
Not lazy are you? Many people have been arrested in connection to this illegal gambling,non-profit scam. Chase Burns and Kristin Burns have both been charged. Google Tony Burns and you can find he had issue with a gambling charge which was later dropped. Information as to why it was dropped is also available. Then visit Chase and Kristin website for their business and you'll get a clue how they set this up with dummy "shell" LLC's. It a classic money laundering scheme the mob used successfully for years. But as with the mob,drug cartels and now the Burns, if you get big enough, you catch the feds attention and they start watching and gathering information. Feds don't arrest until they have video,audio,bank records, witnesses. That's what they do it usually works very well in federal court. This case triggered RICO laws which has increase federal prosecution success immensely.
Those are just FACTS.
No...not lazy. i just don't believe everything on the web, especially when content is laced with personal agendas. What is more interesting is why you are so consumed? Why you are "researching". Did you loose your family because of your actions? Does it hurt that bad that you harbor so much hate?
Tired of it

Chickasha, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1567
Mar 14, 2013
 
Family speaking out wrote:
"Tired of it". I don't blame you for standing with your family (burns) but Brett used his power to aggressively pursue certain people and he knew they were innocent but did it anyways, he paraded the so called "suspects" around on every media channel that would air him and he slammed the book on them. And the truth will come out! I don't ever want any innocent person to be convicted if something they didn't do! But it's hard and human nature to want him to pay for the pain, money, and freedom he has tried to take away from people. I am a Christian and I believe in forgiveness and I make mistakes everyday, I will pray for you and your family including Brett, because in the end we are all sinners.
He slammed the book on them or a jury of their peers did? I disagree that bitter revenge is not human nature, nor is it Christian. i hate any pain families suffer from a loved ones actions because it is our job to love them no matter what. Because your family went through a difficult time you wish that upon everyone? isnt revenge exhausting? If you believe in forgiveness then why are you here? I know we all have work to do and thank you for your prayers.
Tired of it

Chickasha, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1568
Mar 14, 2013
 
Tired of it as well wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this info is junk as you say; however, the search of the financial records will show if it's true, and they might find some contributions to bret as well.
You're right...im confident that agencies involved can do their jobs. but why do you care?
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1570
Mar 14, 2013
 
Tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>
No...not lazy. i just don't believe everything on the web, especially when content is laced with personal agendas. What is more interesting is why you are so consumed? Why you are "researching". Did you loose your family because of your actions? Does it hurt that bad that you harbor so much hate?
Neither do I. That's why I work to verify facts. The only reason I even was as aware of any of this is I was doing research concerning a business opportunity a member of my family was considering investing in Florida similar casino/gambling business. I don't personally know the Burns Family. I have never had any contact either through business or personal association. I don't have an agenda. What I do have is information.

Burns aren't alone in scams this is all too common in today's society. 3 months ago I completed research on another Oklahoma business which was offered for sale. I didn't buy it because I did my due diligence first. The business looked good from the outside and inside the facility,books looked good,price was high but it could be a money making location. Long story short the owner was stealing from his company for almost 2 years,the books he showed me was a second set of books than the ones he showed Arvest (mortgage holder)and the IRS. Taxes hadn't been paid since he opened the facility, licenses hadn't been complied with...it's a shambles. In Oklahoma if tax liens are owed against a business when you buy it the buyer pays the back taxes also. Handy little bit of information to have before you make an investment.

I don't know the other posters on this thread but after this information broke, I have heard many say the Burns Family have been involved in many questionable activities over the years. That's coming from people who do business across the state. We'll see as more information comes out how far this will go. But I do know the ones who were initially arrested (58),several will be headed to the big house unless they can turn state's evidence to convict the bigger criminals. That's just how it works!
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1571
Mar 14, 2013
 
Family speaking out wrote:
"Tired of it". I don't blame you for standing with your family (burns) but Brett used his power to aggressively pursue certain people and he knew they were innocent but did it anyways, he paraded the so called "suspects" around on every media channel that would air him and he slammed the book on them. And the truth will come out! I don't ever want any innocent person to be convicted if something they didn't do! But it's hard and human nature to want him to pay for the pain, money, and freedom he has tried to take away from people. I am a Christian and I believe in forgiveness and I make mistakes everyday, I will pray for you and your family including Brett, because in the end we are all sinners.
There is nothing wrong with righteous indignation. If you and your family have been damaged wrongfully, I can certainly understand it. You forgive Bret not for him but for you and your love ones. If he's guilty in this scam pray justice is done. Then leave it in God's hands.
Its time

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1576
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hello wrote:
Anyone seen Brett burns in handcuffs yet?? Man I can't wait to see that! I wonder how many cases they will have to go back and review if he is charged and found guilty too? What a shame if the state would only of listened years ago when people starting complaining about his lies and wrong doing we might not be here today. O well just let me know when they file charges on him do I can be down there too
In 2006 Chase donated $5000 to his brothers DA campaign. There was no race so Bret refunded everyones money, except the 5000 donated by Chase. Was that money for not filing charges on his brother during the Elks lodge raid, since the illegal machines were the same as his brother had in the Chickasha bowling alley (which were removed the next day by Chase after a call from Bret)and the Hinton travel stops, both of which were in Bret's district while he was DA.
JusticeWillCome

Ardmore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1577
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Folks know one and I mean knowone would like to see Brett in jail for all that he has done but if we all don't rally together he will walk again. April the 12th at the Caddo County court has his brother will have a extradition hearing. At that time there will be fed agents and attorneys present. Come and speak up let you information be known. The national media needs to know all of this info. The more pressure put on the Feds to look into this the better if not there just going to push this under the rug. I for one will be there to voice my information to whom ever I can get it out through. He is no longer the DA and has no power now to fear. I truly believe that this all happened for a reason.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1579
Mar 19, 2013
 
Find out who the prosecutor will be in this case he will have a legion of asst. prosecutors to assist in this case.
Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1580
Mar 21, 2013
 
Jesse wrote:
Find out who the prosecutor will be in this case he will have a legion of asst. prosecutors to assist in this case.
Bout time | 11 hrs ago
Kimberly wrote:
http://pulse.ncpolicywatch.org/2013/03/18/new...
. NC is not letting this go; however, Oklahoma doesn't seem to follow suit. There is no doubt that chase contributed large amounts of money to his brother the former DA in the district where his illegal gaming business was located, I would assume for protection. Having that said Oklahoma will refuse to look into it and Bret gets away again!
Reply
Report this post
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1581
Mar 22, 2013
 
Ask the feds if they would investigate.
JusticeandtheTru th

Ardmore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1582
Mar 31, 2013
 
Update

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1583
Apr 21, 2013
 
Where are we at with case any updates?
JusticeandtheTru th

Wilson, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1584
Apr 22, 2013
 
They moved his hearing to the 26 th I believe. As for Bret of. Course the state and Feds are dragging there feet as usuall
Update

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1585
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

This story was on Goodmorning America this morning about his brother and his wife!!
Just the same

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1586
May 10, 2013
 
Change wrote:
We definetly need a change. I am a conservative and it makes perfect sense if you just fit down and listen to what true conservatives have to say. Obama has lead us down a road that our kids, kids,kids, kids will still be trying to recover from. We are taxed to death! Seems like every week there is an increase in taxes weather state local or federal level. Each increase causes us to decrease our spending. But you ask Washington to cut 1 cent out of every dollar their spending and they act like the whole world will shut down! While we are struggling Obama decides to send over 176 million dollars in aide to Egypt! We are having to count every penny nowadays and Washington keeps wanting more! Obama promised that Obama care ( also called affordable care act) was going to lower premiums and give health care to all for less then we pay now. And then you have stupid nancy pelois saying " we'll you just have to pass the bill to see what's in it" well people are starting to see what's in it and its scaring a lot of people. The fees associated with Obama care are staggering and all the people who supported it are going to wish they had not supported it after the fees start hitting there pockets!! Then you have the truth coming out of Benghazi and left keeps saying that republicans are just trying to tarnish Hillary Clinton rep because she's going to run for president, lady's and gentle the truth is out, Hillary Clinton lied to the American people and lied to the family's of the 4 dead Americans telling them they will get the man who made the video, flat out knowing that the video was a lie! And that the attack was from terrorists. Why do left wing democrats keep supporting their lies! They are taking our country down the wrong road. While they keep increasing our taxes to form an even bigger government and then taking away our rights and our way to defend ourself (guns). There will be no way to fight against them. It's sad! Please start getting your news from a true and accurate news source not msmbc, or CNN, abc, etc. go to Fox News, the blaze, etc. we need to get the truth out there!!
Burns corrupt office is just like our corrupt government. They operate on our tax dollars and think their god!!
Laughing at you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1587
May 16, 2013
 
Haha whose laughing now Bret burns I hope your losing sleep at night wondering when the Feds are going to break your door down and throw your sorry butt to the ground and place hand cuffs on your dirty hands! O what a great time it will be!!!
Quit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1588
May 18, 2013
 
Laughing at you wrote:
Haha whose laughing now Bret burns I hope your losing sleep at night wondering when the Feds are going to break your door down and throw your sorry butt to the ground and place hand cuffs on your dirty hands! O what a great time it will be!!!
I hate to say it but it looks as if Bret is walking away Scott free again. I swear if Bret were a cat he would have 20 lives. I hope one day justice is served.
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1589
May 18, 2013
 
Often times justice is slow be patient this is only the beginning.
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1590
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It's just hard to be patient I don't want him to get away with it!!
garmaita

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1591
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

He wont. They are tied in with Judge Hill, the BIA, OKDHS, and the Kiowa Tribe. Many people are going down on this one. Has anyone questioned the suicide of a cop, death of a pastor, school board members stepping down, Amadarko's superintendent "retiring", a newspaper office catching fire? All is connected as well as your local drug lords and the police department. Next will be Anadarko losing their state championship and its going to happen folks...very soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,521 - 1,540 of1,560
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anadarko Discussions

Search the Anadarko Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 12 min MistyGirl 62,451
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 29 min Dummkopf 11,267
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 40 min Marcus 2,369
Grady County Judge (Aug '09) 7 hr Dee Dee 51
Leaving so soon City Manager? (Feb '12) Tue dirtyjob11 65
Anadarko is a good town. (Mar '08) Tue dirtyjob11 197
Anadarko Daily News (Apr '11) Apr 18 If The Shoe Fits 41
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Caddo County was issued at April 23 at 3:45PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Anadarko Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Anadarko People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••