Accused Oklahoma company owner made more than $500,000 in political...

Mar 18, 2013 Full story: tulsaworld.com

Chase Egan Burns, 37, of Fort Cobb" border="0" style="max-width:660px; max-height:400px;margin:5px 5px 0px 0px;" /> Chase Egan Burns, 37, of Fort Cobb, Oklahoma, is the owner of an Anadarko, Oklahoma, software company.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2013
What good did it do if he did donate more? Goes to show that a money can't buy an election most of the time. The track record was so bad that NO amount of money was going to help.
Its time

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Better look wrote:
If chase donated to all these political campaigns how much do you think he donated to his brother Brett's re-election campaign? I think the IRS and the Feds needs to look into that. I bet they will find Brett knew all about it and was involved.
In 2006 Chase donated $5000 to his brothers DA campaign. There was no race so Bret refunded everyones money, except the 5000 donated by Chase. Was that money for not filing charges on his brother during the Elks lodge raid, since the illegal machines were the same as his brother had in the Chickasha bowling alley (which were removed the next day by Chase after a call from Bret)and the Hinton travel stops, both of which were in Bret's district while he was DA.
Old Dodge Boy

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Do you mean they might be crooked? SUREL NOT....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anadarko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr WarForOil 76,140
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr badboycancer 2,721
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 9 hr Joyce 11,303
help,help,Help,Help Sep 28 george c 1
Chickasha Murder Victim's Boyfriend Signs Extra... Sep 26 KmohR 1
Anadarko School Safe Rooms (Mar '14) Sep 24 dirtyjob11 9
Schools implement major change, see improvement... Sep 24 dirtyjob11 1
Anadarko Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Anadarko Jobs

Anadarko People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Anadarko News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Anadarko