United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2009

Judged:

Don't buy any houses from Ray Sullivan or Sullivan Contracting of Oak Harbor WA. You will be sorry!
Happy In Oak Harbor

Oak Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

Ripped Off wrote:
Anyone else a victim of Ray Sullivan and Sullivan Contracting aka J & R Construction?
The home they built for me a couple years ago was beautiful. Very good workmanship and great materials. Everyone that visited me loved the house. Great peole to work with.
Happy In Oak Harbor

Oak Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

The home they built for me a couple years ago was beautiful. Very good workmanship and great materials. Everyone that visited me loved the house. Great people to work with.
Curious in OH

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Ripped Off wrote:
Anyone else a victim of Ray Sullivan and Sullivan Contracting aka J & R Construction?
I think you're the same person that posted nasty things about this contractor on another site. What is your problem with them, you have never specified any problems in your complaints. i'm just curious as to what problems you are having with the fine home that company bulit for you. I just think it's a personal issue. So, can you clarify anything at all for us, or are you trying to just be slanderous?
Desirae

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Ripped Off wrote:
Can you elaborate on how you were "victimized"?
want a home

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

Idont know of this contractor ripping anyone off but ive seen some of the work done by him and I`ll hire this company when im ready to build.
Samantha

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Ray Sullivan wrote:
Don't buy any houses from Ray Sullivan or Sullivan Contracting of Oak Harbor WA. You will be sorry!

How could you have possibly been ripped off by that company if you are typing from Pennsicola FLA??? Sounds fishy...and the name you're using IS Ray Sullivan as well? VERY STRANGE... we have had our home for 5 years now, and not one complaint! Still love it as much as when we first bought it!
surfing

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Ray Sullivan wrote:
That no good sob. Your not the only one that he has ripped off. I hope you sue his pants off. He deserves it!
I have a feeling that children are on there parents computer because this comment is very childish go to your room!
Samantha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

surfing wrote:
<quoted text>I have a feeling that children are on there parents computer because this comment is very childish go to your room!
Ahhh, I see. Cannot reply to a legitimate question in a civilized manner? And who is the child here?
John

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Ray Sullivan wrote:
Why would you give yourself a bad name? or is it another guy with the same name and ya just don't like it?
Karl

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

surfing wrote:
<quoted text>I have a feeling that children are on there parents computer because this comment is very childish go to your room!
Excuse me, but that person only asked what kind of problems you had with this contractor. If you can't post or reply to other posts here, then you will end up getting ejected from this forum. We try to help other folks out with serious questions that they may have at this forum.
jake

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

want a home wrote:
Idont know of this contractor ripping anyone off but ive seen some of the work done by him and I`ll hire this company when im ready to build.
I agree with you there. I've seen their work all throughout the Island and Anacortes,etc. I admire the workmanship and the clean jobsites they have. You just don't see that very often. Hopefully one day I can get a house done, It'd definitely be done by them.They really know their craft.
surfing

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

I would like to apoligize for my comment about childish. I just think that calling people names like sob is uncalled for.
surfing

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

There are some contractors that have a poor work ethic but ive met with this contractor and he is very professional.
John

Burlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

surfing wrote:
There are some contractors that have a poor work ethic but ive met with this contractor and he is very professional.

well, whoever wrote that comment won't respond as to how or why he feels he was "ripped off", so I'm thinking that he got the wrong company or is just one of those kinds of people that like to blame others for their bad decisions. Hard to say,what that guys beef is,but I do know that he is a local man, with community ties,I really don't think he'd be selling "lemons" to his own friends and family. afterall, he does live here,unlike alot of companies that just blow into to town. And I agree with you there, surfing, they are a very professional company, with quality product.
Ripped Off

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Judged:

Well he started out as Sullivan Homebuilding and that went belly up and now he carried the name of Sullivan Contracting. Consider yourself lucky if you manage to have a good home built by this sorry sack of shit.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Judged:

I know of several people that have had problems with Ray Sullivan. AKA J&R Construction, Sullivan Homebuilding and now Sullivan Contracting. Whatever the name he decides to use this week?
Puzzled

Airdrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Judged:

That makes two of us.
Happy In Oak Harbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Judged:

Dear "Pensacola Guest" ... It's pretty obvious that you have more of a "personal" beef with this person (contractor) by the way you keep calling him names (very childish by the way). It's pretty obvious who the PROFESSIOANL is here -- I'd vote for the contractor. There are FAR MORE positive comments here for him than you're childish name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Anacortes Discussions

Search the Anacortes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin hookup (Jan '13) Jul 24 southflguy 10
No Claiming For Uninsured Drivers! Jul 24 Anonymous 1
Do not rent from Churchill & Associates, they a... (Dec '07) Jul 23 anonymous 63
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jul 22 EasyEed 710
Matt Tyner (May '13) Jul 17 Leanne Edwards 7
Ray Sullivan (Feb '13) Jul 16 BoHawg 7
Cynthia Davis, Cyndi Davis Jun '14 Looking For Cynthia 1
•••
•••

Anacortes News Video

•••
•••

Anacortes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••