Leesville Teen Night Club

Leesville Teen Night Club

Posted in the Anacoco Forum

my2girls

Philadelphia, MS

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Who is behind this teen night club in Leesville? Not so sure this is something our town needs.
VP Resident

Leesville, LA

#2 Mar 16, 2012
Have heard nothing about it, but our teens should be involved with school and church not worried about things of this nature. Also the teens that are old enough can go to the real clubs on the hill many are 18 and older. I do not see why my 13-17 year old child should be introduced to this kind of enviorment??? My vote is NO!
jtaylor

Leesville, LA

#3 Mar 16, 2012
From what I hear it will open once a month for anyone between 14 and 19 years old. They will have a shuttle bus that shuttles teens from Alexandria, DeRidder and other places and then shuttle them back. I don't see where and 14 year old belongs with a 19 year old in this type of environment. Sounds like nothing but bad news to me.
MacCoinneach

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Definitely a bad idea. Do we really need to be introducing the club lifestyle to our youth? These teen clubs are just introductions to adult clubs. Totally unnecessary.
pplwatcher

Leesville, LA

#5 Jun 15, 2012
Big mistake on the age it should be 13-17. And I think it is a big mistake to shuttle people from other towns in to our town. They can't behave at a football game, nor in Wal-Mart parking lot, how do you think they are going to behave in a room together. Dirty looks won't be the only thing going on! I know the kids really don't have things to do around here, but come on someone already tried this once and it failed. You want to open something up, open something for everyone to enjoy! A water park, go carts, putt putt golf!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anacoco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
University Parkway 5 hr What Gives 2
She's A Real Mother Trucker 10 hr King Ranch 1
The Law Is The Law Nov 15 JoeCop 54
Democrats are a convicts best friend Nov 14 Smokey Joe 33
bars Nov 14 right 11
VA Has Become A Welfare System Nov 14 Freebie N the Bean 4
Fort Polk Gate Closures Nov 13 Ghostsniper389 2

Anacoco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance