WTF

Leesville, LA

#1 Oct 23, 2011
Do you vote for someone because of the platform they set or because the candidate has done something for you or your family? Or because the are democrat or republican? Change? Experience? ETC..
No ill words toward anyone elected. Just curious and want y'alls take.

“Forgot to hit save!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 24, 2011
WTF wrote:
Do you vote for someone because of the platform they set or because the candidate has done something for you or your family? Or because the are democrat or republican? Change? Experience? ETC..
No ill words toward anyone elected. Just curious and want y'alls take.
Sometimes I vote pure party line. Sometimes based on records. This latest election, records. And in one case I like the person, never seems like a hypocrite on moral issues. I don't vote for those who's main platform is " family values" those guys seem to always do the opposite! I never consider religion, that's personal. I don't care if they drink, or who they sleep with, as long as they don't preach for everyone else not to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anacoco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
entrance road 23 min parsimoniouspipsq... 62
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 53 min Hold on there 3,348
Walmart finally gets a Murphy's gas station in ... Sat Ol Lefty cinco 3
leesville fire chief Sat Firedawg 2
Sawgie Bottom outdoor powersports (Apr '12) Sep 19 Sawgie Bottom Emp... 55
Something you should read.... Sep 19 JohnKoski 26
Robber cops Sep 18 sonofthecity 10
•••
•••
Anacoco Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Anacoco Jobs