city property way outta bounds
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Lafayette, LA

#21 Aug 25, 2012
I think that was the guy's point, that a city vehicle was being used for personal business.
Whos who

Leesville, LA

#22 Jan 5, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
To the unit L-7 operator. Your wife works for Cubic. She was driving a dark colored pontiac gto. She went to "cruise" the box after endex with another female Cubic employee. She had a flat by Rancho 45. You drove roughly 20 miles outside of the Leesville city limits in a Leesville City police car WHILE NOT ON DUTY. And if you were on duty you were still wrong. BUT YOU WERE NOT ON DUTY.
The brake calipers on the car were rubbing the spare just like it did the original flat so you called Bar-S to pick the car up. Also the window tint on that car was illegal. You arent POST certified nor do you hold an affidavit that allows you to have window tint on that vehicle that is that dark.
Now that facts have been compiled. Lets here the excuse.
Who and what was the outcome?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anacoco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bars 1 hr Shakeitupbabyyeah... 10
things pisses you off about leesville (Jan '07) Tue Schwinn 702
News Citizens urged to fight possible Fort Polk troo... (Feb '13) Oct 17 T R G I J 35
Rick Ficks Oct 15 Champ Legacy 5
Familiy Values Oct 15 Hey Soos 3
The Law Is The Law Oct 15 Not BHV 34
Rick Wins with Champeins Oct 11 Boo Wilbury 9

Anacoco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anacoco Mortgages