city property way outta bounds

Posted in the Anacoco Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fairly optomistic

Leesville, LA

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Why on sunday july 22 was there a leesville city police car with plate L-7 between rancho 45 and the war memorial in the jrtc training area with the driver wearing a white tshirt and a ball cap none of which resembling a LPD uniform? No lights. No defensive vehicle placement. With what appeared to be a female in the passenger seat of the unit.
Just curious as to why a LPD unit would be Waaayyyyyyyyy out there with no MPs involved and on the city taxpayers dime.
VP Resident

Euless, TX

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Mind your own business and don't worry about others!
fairly optomistic

Leesville, LA

#3 Jul 24, 2012
fairly optomistic wrote:
Why on sunday july 22 was there a leesville city police car with plate L-7 between rancho 45 and the war memorial in the jrtc training area with the driver wearing a white tshirt and a ball cap none of which resembling a LPD uniform? No lights. No defensive vehicle placement. With what appeared to be a female in the passenger seat of the unit.
Just curious as to why a LPD unit would be Waaayyyyyyyyy out there with no MPs involved and on the city taxpayers dime.
LOL! Now thats a response!
How many tax payers within the city limits of leesville like the fact that a city vehicle with city fuel in it @$3.35 a gallon is approximately 20 miles outside of the city on non official business? Simple question.
guess who

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2012
ive said it before.
its not any of the peoples business.
theres all kind of investigations that are on going
and when you get general lay people involved it screws things up

stop asking questions.

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Why would anyone tell another lot mind their own business when it comes to tax payers money being used .

When you tell someone to mind their business that just makes my self want to know more now and also ask why was a city patrol car be that far out of the city jurisdictions .

And it is my business to ask a question for where city money is going !
Who Dat

Leesville, LA

#6 Jul 27, 2012
guess who wrote:
ive said it before.
its not any of the peoples business.
theres all kind of investigations that are on going
and when you get general lay people involved it screws things up

stop asking questions.
Well i wasnt gonna comment since I am not a resident of Leesville but you are misinformed apparently.
When taxpayers money is involved it is the as you put "lay peoples" business. I guess know one knows why the car was that far out of the city.
If anyone has an idea please inform us.
more or less

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2012
its called federal investigations

some officers around here are commissioned with other agencies.

the other agencies pay part of the salary and part of the fuel

like i said none ya
Who Dat

Euless, TX

#8 Jul 27, 2012
more or less wrote:

like i said none ya
Lmao!
uranidiot

Leesville, LA

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Ghostsniper389 wrote:
Why would anyone tell another lot mind their own business when it comes to tax payers money being used .

When you tell someone to mind their business that just makes my self want to know more now and also ask why was a city patrol car be that far out of the city jurisdictions .

And it is my business to ask a question for where city money is going !
Well it's a persons freedom to tell you to mind your own business!!
Who Dat

Euless, TX

#10 Jul 27, 2012
uranidiot wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's a persons freedom to tell you to mind your own business!!
Bwhahahhhaaaahhahahaaa!!!!!
Who Dat

Leesville, LA

#11 Jul 27, 2012
more or less wrote:

like i said none ya
So in other words you have no idea what was going on and you like to rattle and rattle and never bite so to speak. You are the guy that shoots the hornets nest and worries about out running whomever is with you. LOL! Absolutely funny.
To those who want to know why tax money was way out there I almost have it narrowed down.
..wait for it...wait for it....
know ya

Leesville, LA

#12 Jul 27, 2012
more or less wrote:
like i said none ya
O.K. Thats a bunch of bull SH-T.
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#13 Jul 27, 2012
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!
As long as thats what you are doing, its cool. Just don't give your opinion.
Who Dat

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2012
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>As long as thats what you are doing, its cool. Just don't give your opinion.
Its friday night. Shouldnt you be down at the pearl harbor club smoking a crack rock that costs siexty...i mean sisty.. damnit 60 dollars? Roflmao!!
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Its friday night. Shouldnt you be down at the pearl harbor club smoking a crack rock that costs siexty...i mean sisty.. damnit 60 dollars? Roflmao!!
Does this mean they only sell crack rocks at the Pearl Harbor? Why I couldn't be at one of many labs you guys got out in those woods. Sagle, Hornbeck, Anacoco, Pitkin, Pickering, you name it. Crack is everywhere and we don't have ships and airplanes to bring it here.
Who Dat

Euless, TX

#16 Jul 28, 2012
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean they only sell crack rocks at the Pearl Harbor? Why I couldn't be at one of many labs you guys got out in those woods. Sagle, Hornbeck, Anacoco, Pitkin, Pickering, you name it. Crack is everywhere and we don't have ships and airplanes to bring it here.
Cause you would never caught at a lab in the woods. LOL! damn sure not pitkin or slagle.
And i dont fall under the lable "you guys." I work for a living so people that dont can have all the entitlements i help pay for.
And the pearl harbor is where you fit in. Not murrays bar. Not the spot. Not sugar shack. There is probably crack at those places too but pearl harbor is where you "be stayin at" as you would word it.
Who Dat

United States

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Cause you would never caught at a lab in the woods. LOL! damn sure not pitkin or slagle.
And i dont fall under the lable "you guys." I work for a living so people that dont can have all the entitlements i help pay for.
And the pearl harbor is where you fit in. Not murrays bar. Not the spot. Not sugar shack. There is probably crack at those places too but pearl harbor is where you "be stayin at" as you would word it.
Whomever was driving unit L-7 on the date stated shall now stand up.
You dont have the balls to so i will bring your malfunctions to the forefront.
Who Dat

Leesville, LA

#18 Aug 4, 2012
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Whomever was driving unit L-7 on the date stated shall now stand up.
You dont have the balls to so i will bring your malfunctions to the forefront.
To the unit L-7 operator. Your wife works for Cubic. She was driving a dark colored pontiac gto. She went to "cruise" the box after endex with another female Cubic employee. She had a flat by Rancho 45. You drove roughly 20 miles outside of the Leesville city limits in a Leesville City police car WHILE NOT ON DUTY. And if you were on duty you were still wrong. BUT YOU WERE NOT ON DUTY.
The brake calipers on the car were rubbing the spare just like it did the original flat so you called Bar-S to pick the car up. Also the window tint on that car was illegal. You arent POST certified nor do you hold an affidavit that allows you to have window tint on that vehicle that is that dark.
Now that facts have been compiled. Lets here the excuse.
Who Dat

Leesville, LA

#19 Aug 5, 2012
Yeah thats what i figured. Havemercy is an idiot but at least he takes his ignorant no english speaking ass to council meetings and makes himself look stupid and tries to help. You other sheep just let them throw money out all the windows. Not my money because i dont reside there but still. Jesus Christ.
wow

Leesville, LA

#20 Aug 18, 2012
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>To the unit L-7 operator. Your wife works for Cubic. She was driving a dark colored pontiac gto. She went to "cruise" the box after endex with another female Cubic employee. She had a flat by Rancho 45. You drove roughly 20 miles outside of the Leesville city limits in a Leesville City police car WHILE NOT ON DUTY. And if you were on duty you were still wrong. BUT YOU WERE NOT ON DUTY.
The brake calipers on the car were rubbing the spare just like it did the original flat so you called Bar-S to pick the car up. Also the window tint on that car was illegal. You arent POST certified nor do you hold an affidavit that allows you to have window tint on that vehicle that is that dark.
Now that facts have been compiled. Lets here the excuse.
This is really creepy. You went out of your way to find out, and post someones personal business. Creepy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anacoco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump 1 hr havemercy 92
Jim Wise & Jeff Skidmore 5 hr info 2
War on cops REALLY 17 hr Mr Charlie 2
Leesville City Council Meetings 23 hr havemercy 62
The Hwy 28 at La 171 roundabout (Sep '10) Mon Mr Charlie 44
CJ Deters v/s Sheriff Craft ????? Aug 30 Curious 1
oops I did it again Aug 29 Brit 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Anacoco Mortgages