“Come on, really?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 31, 2013
bembh3 wrote:
My final thought on this: Being a member of the NRA isnt just for "rednecks" as you stated. It is also a educational association that teaches proper gun safety and use.
THERE is YOUR problem. Taking gun safety advice from the NRA is like taking dieting tips from a person eating Mcdonalds.
I do not believe the NRA has the best interest of anyone but the NRA in it's heart. Living in YOUR fear of the world with a CC makes you feel safer, knowing your limits with your weapon and exposing them makes you feel safe. Knowing you have a weapon and legally do all things right is nice too. Please feel just as free to go out and remove your seatbelts, safety glass, door locks, headlights amd speed off into the night without these government regulations. We continue to push for safer cars, trucks, pills, chemicals to name a few but somehow making the world safer from excessive obsessive/compulsive gun owners is somehow a complete violation of a misunderstood constitutional right? Please.
Who cares what you believe? No one is demanding that you join. Ignorance like yours is the real problem. How do you KNOW what NRA is about other than what you read on CNN and through politicians who are making a killing from your tax dollars and presenting legislation so they have something to feel good about.

Taking advice from you, a single minded liberal is somehow enriching? RIGHT. I noticed that you did not answer a single face I posted before you tryed the Pathos route to illustrate your point. You are so dim-witted that you cant come up with your own name on here and lean on Bembh's reputation. Also, if you werent ignorant, you would have noticed that I did not say that I took gun safety from the NRA. I paid for it and took it through a state police officer who was qualified to present it. If you really had a clue, you would know that by being CC, I am fingerprinted, picture ID'd submitted an application with LSP, thoroughly investigated, properly trained, etc. But you just want to come on here, rant, get folks to argue with you, and not even consider the other side. You should take a second look at the definition of bigot. You comment about inflamatory posts, yet you dont even use a unique name to post with and spew your ignorance with arrogance. You should read the constitution if you are going to (attempt but fail to) debate it. It is clearly outlined and clearly defined. You should also look at precedent and case law. the Supreme court has affirmed the second amendment right of the citizen and militia at least 3 times. Read back on my posts on this thread alone. If you have anything to contribute afterwards I might, Nah, your an idiot. I dont think it matters to respond to someone with such a limited capacity for objective thought.

Here's another news flash for you sunshine: McDonalds has a healthy choice menu for folks who watch their diet. Obviously, you aren't a conscience eater either are ya. Again running the hole in your head without a real thought passing through the upper floor. DUH

“Come on, really?”

Location hidden

#22 Jan 31, 2013
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

There isnt a single if, but, except, etc. It is very clear.

For your reading pleasure. If you cant thoroughly understand, I suggest you ask a 10yr old to read for you.

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court of the United States first ruled in 2008 that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess and carry firearms.[1]

In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two landmark decisions officially establishing this interpretation. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia[1][2] and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home within many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession listed by the Court as being consistent with the Second Amendment.[3] In McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment limits state and local governments to the same extent that it limits the federal government.[4]
bembh3

Leesville, LA

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Someone is a little whiny baby. I do not waste time on idiots. My name you are so worried about is original and is only known to two other people. You are absolutely entitled to your misguided opinions as stated in the Constitution you bastardize. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
YOU_GOT_SERVED

Leesville, LA

#25 Jan 31, 2013
Enjoy your McDonalds and have a nice day. YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED!!!!!
Ugg

Leesville, LA

#26 Jan 31, 2013
Crime and violence would still exist in todays world if there were "no" guns. I would say if anyone promotes "the so called gun violence" it would be the media. A gun is an inanimate object that can do nothing without the conscious commitment of a human being who controls it. A human being not in their right mind for some reason or another, moral decay, lack of cencorship, lack of good parenting backed by core values and too many crazies walking around cause "gun violence." The NRA nor the gun are at fault.

Since: Feb 12

Leesville Louisiana

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Your name is original? Really?
bembh3 wrote:
Someone is a little whiny baby. I do not waste time on idiots. My name you are so worried about is original and is only known to two other people. You are absolutely entitled to your misguided opinions as stated in the Constitution you bastardize. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
bembh3

Leesville, LA

#28 Jan 31, 2013
bembh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Really!
bembh3

Leesville, LA

#29 Jan 31, 2013
An NRA survey of its members, released this week, avoided the topic entirely. While it asked members' opinions on seven gun control measures -- including stricter mental health laws, bans on high-capacity magazines and the NRA's own proposal to add armed security at schools -- expanded background checks weren't addressed.

Who took this survey and are background checks too controversial to discuss amongst adults? Is the NRA infringing on my 2nd amendment rights with all of this gun control measure crap?
bembh3

Leesville, LA

#30 Jan 31, 2013
Battalion editor.
YOU_GOT_SERVED

Leesville, LA

#31 Jan 31, 2013
bembh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Ok, lets see. BEMBH3 is an original username but BEMBH has been participating in conversations for how long now? Someone needs a checkup from the neckup. I bet BEMBH3 uses BEMBH6 as an alter ego...Maybe twice the woman she fancies herself to be...LOL
YOU_GOT_SERVED

Leesville, LA

#32 Jan 31, 2013
bembh3 wrote:
An NRA survey of its members, released this week, avoided the topic entirely. While it asked members' opinions on seven gun control measures -- including stricter mental health laws, bans on high-capacity magazines and the NRA's own proposal to add armed security at schools -- expanded background checks weren't addressed.
Who took this survey and are background checks too controversial to discuss amongst adults? Is the NRA infringing on my 2nd amendment rights with all of this gun control measure crap?
Does anyone take you serious in real life or are you the same RT as VT? I am starting to think you dream up your ideology as you go along just to antagonize others for your own entertainment. WHAT A TOOL!
mr rogers

Bellevue, WA

#34 Jan 31, 2013
bembh is a woman i thought bembh was a man? or is bembh a man and bembh 3 - 6 a woman? i really thought one of bembh's followers was using his name? i think bembh is a man not that it matters?

“Come on, really?”

Location hidden

#35 Jan 31, 2013
It is very easy to differentiate. BEMBH, though I do not share the same ideology generally speaks with a sarcastic yet informed tone and can usually back up his argument. The other two, which seem to be the same person, is a female and bat crazy.
conclusion

Leesville, LA

#36 Jan 31, 2013
What is RT and VT?
YOU_GOT_SERVED wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone take you serious in real life or are you the same RT as VT? I am starting to think you dream up your ideology as you go along just to antagonize others for your own entertainment. WHAT A TOOL!
conclusion

Leesville, LA

#37 Jan 31, 2013
I agree about the original bembh and if you think the others are female than I think it's a Mrs I mean Mr Rogers lol or it's a male.
AlwaysLurking wrote:
It is very easy to differentiate. BEMBH, though I do not share the same ideology generally speaks with a sarcastic yet informed tone and can usually back up his argument. The other two, which seem to be the same person, is a female and bat crazy.

“Come on, really?”

Location hidden

#38 Jan 31, 2013
conclusion wrote:
I agree about the original bembh and if you think the others are female than I think it's a Mrs I mean Mr Rogers lol or it's a male.<quoted text>
bembh6 cant spell and easily resorts to anger, bembh3 indicated a fem and speaks with a fem tone - I think they use multiple names. Either way, bembh is the original and the other two have no imagination and are too ...well lets say fowl excretion to speak without riding bembh's name.
mr rogers

Bellevue, WA

#39 Jan 31, 2013
I think your right Always Lurking. And yes one of the bembh's is bossy and seems controlling and naggish. Did you notice the sign on name "conclusions" writes similar to the bembh female. Why such a hater female bembh? Seems you dont like Mr Mrs Rogers who although supports the NRA and constitution wants peace and love~ I'm a lover not a fighter. I hope someone defends Mrs I mean Mr Roger cause my 126 pounds is no match against you. Go to your happy place and get a McRib.

“Come on, really?”

Location hidden

#40 Feb 1, 2013
mr rogers wrote:
I think your right Always Lurking. And yes one of the bembh's is bossy and seems controlling and naggish. Did you notice the sign on name "conclusions" writes similar to the bembh female. Why such a hater female bembh? Seems you dont like Mr Mrs Rogers who although supports the NRA and constitution wants peace and love~ I'm a lover not a fighter. I hope someone defends Mrs I mean Mr Roger cause my 126 pounds is no match against you. Go to your happy place and get a McRib.
LOL. I think I know you and I think you may have lost a little weight to be 126.. Either way I would protect you against a radical lib-tard. LOL
mr rogers

Bellevue, WA

#41 Feb 1, 2013
Haha thanks~you may know me but still short and 126~ unless holding my compound bow lol.
bembh3

Leesville, LA

#42 Feb 3, 2013
bembh3 wrote:
I see still no answers. Since we were last here, over 1200 killed since the school shooting of the little innocent children, Americas deadliest sniper and countless others dieing as we speak. The N.R.A.'s response? Keep getting fools to give up their own free will and choices to protect the great lobbyist. See you Wednesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anacoco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Llano or Leesville 1 hr Ffreedom 3
Martial Law !! 4 hr son of the city 4
Leesville Police still can't retain employees!!!! 6 hr LOOKOUT DUDE 4
Taking a non bias poll for Vernon Parish Humani... 15 hr statsneeded 1
What if Police stop patrolling ? Sun UpChuck 3
We support LEO Sat UpChuck 9
find sex tonight in your town free! (Sep '13) Sat Laugarman 43
Anacoco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web