Who do you support for State House in Connecticut (District 8) in 2010?

Posted in the Amston Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Steven

Storrs Mansfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Voted For Joan a. Lewis

Joan is a great State Rep! She does all the heavy lifting for the district. Our State Senator does no work. Only thinks about Stafford.
Not Joan

Klingerstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Joan Lewis is a Photo Op Rep, her votes have made the state what it is, in a financial mess with her tax and spend policies. Joan tries to take credit for everything she can , even if she only writes a letter of support, it's Joan did all this hard work, like the bleachers at Coventry High, the coach did all the work for the grant and she takes credit for it. Joan words at a referendum where she is so glad to see the Coventry Public works Department get a new place as when I was in charge of the Coventry Town Council this was a problem back then 15 years ago. Yeah, and she did nothing about it.
Our towns and state can not take any more of her tax and spend policies, our state in in real trouble with people that are in office right now and that means Joan Lewis needs to go. She is only running because she wants her pension she would get for 10 years of service. A state representative should not get a pension for the work that they do, this was never suppose to be a job. Joan Lewis also thinks we should reduce prison setences for lesser crimes, not.

The towns of Columbia, Coventry and Vernon have a chance to have their votes count and be heard and not someone who votes party line. We all need to vote 5A for Tim Ackert.
Andy

Columbia, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Voted For Timothy J. Ackert

Tim is a regular guy tired of the tax and spend politicians. If you to pay extra for your electric bill Joan is your state senator

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Amston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Amston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••