Man stabbed after argument in Amsterdam

Full story: Your News Now
Police are looking for the person who stabbed a man in Amsterdam. They say it happened on Wesleyan Avenue near the intersection with Chapel Place around 4:15 a.m. Police say two men got into an argument inside a vehicle. Full Story
Wayne Biasini

Amsterdam, NY

#1 Oct 7, 2012
It's sad how money can dictate the out come of a verdict in a trial where the individual is completely guilty. Back door deals between Judges, Da's and Attorneys need to stop. It only allows criminals to get free and commit another crime which ends up being mone severe than the last. until someone gets seriously injured or killed justice might be served. The individuals that supply the money the Da's and the judges that agree to these pleas should be held accountable when these individuals that are allowed to go free and commit more Serious crimes.
WannaBee

Broadalbin, NY

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Yes, nothing has been said about "Stabbing Suspect"...Maybe we should contact all the news channels and get them involved!!!! EXPOSE THEIR ASSES :) someone having to go through surgery because this LOSER couldnt be a REAL MAN!!!!! From your post, im assuming you know things....what is good for one is good for all---so make him face his crime!!!!! Send him where he belongs.
Setting It StR8 in 518

Broadalbin, NY

#3 Oct 26, 2012
I guess Mommy and Daddy's money couldnt help you out this time. This kid is a menace to society and thinks because he comes from money he can act any which way he wants, Looks like Karma has come around to kick him in his arsss! Maybe instead of buying them everything money could buy, you should have taught him morals, manners, & respect!!! Money CANNOT buy these things--it's called parenting!! His Mom treats people like they are beneath her feet, Bats her eyelashes so much at you, somehow think your better than everyone, when in fact you should be afraid of reality--well, Ms. Richy Rich--here it is!!! Call a Good lawyer--your perfect son, is going to need it!! Looks like poor attitude and Feeling you are in a "Higher" bracket is truly, the root of all evil ;) And trust me, there is a reason higher was put in """"" hahahaha Are you going to be driving your Beamers & Audis to the court house??
Wayne Biasini

Amsterdam, NY

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Apparently you know this person and family better than I. I could not have put it any better than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amsterdam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Familiar face to take over La Cucina Nov 20 Missy 1
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov 10 I voted Zornow 3
Legislator Martin to be named next chairman. Le... Nov 3 Amsterdam 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Oct '14 obama the clown 16
searching Oct '14 Faracres 1
Frankie Rios Sep '14 Mamba 1
Machete Fight In Amsterdam Sep '14 hahahaha 6
Amsterdam Dating
Find my Match

Amsterdam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Amsterdam News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Amsterdam

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News