Feds accuse 10 of regional pot, cocai...

Feds accuse 10 of regional pot, cocaine sale conspiracy

There are 112 comments on the Times Post story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Feds accuse 10 of regional pot, cocaine sale conspiracy. In it, Times Post reports that:

Ten people, most from northeast Mississippi, stand accused in a conspiracy to sell cocaine and marijuana in the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Post.

anon

Tupelo, MS

#41 Jan 16, 2013
nite mare wrote:
damn guess you must have called someone a moran you have nothing to say or someone knocked you the f--- out
Names never hurt anyone.
nite mare

Romeoville, IL

#42 Jan 18, 2013
its pretty funny when the city police arrest marty lambert no one talks about it, why is that
anon

Tupelo, MS

#43 Jan 18, 2013
nite mare wrote:
its pretty funny when the city police arrest marty lambert no one talks about it, why is that
Is he a member of Create or CDF?
nite mare

Romeoville, IL

#44 Jan 18, 2013
just a drug dealer/car dealer that was arrested and they don't want anyone to know, busted 2 time in 30day he tells on all the other drug dealer, thinking the druggies will come to buy his drugs
really

Booneville, MS

#45 Jan 18, 2013
nite mare wrote:
its pretty funny when the city police arrest marty lambert no one talks about it, why is that
Actually it was in the paper.
o lawd

United States

#46 Jan 18, 2013
nite mare wrote:
damn guess you must have called someone a moran you have nothing to say or someone knocked you the f--- out
Lol I have more of a life than trolling on topix all day long.. but no actually.. guess I just haven't gotten the right moron yet..
nite mare

Romeoville, IL

#47 Jan 19, 2013
o lawd wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I have more of a life than trolling on topix all day long.. but no actually.. guess I just haven't gotten the right moron yet..
then you have not looked in the mirror, so stop trolling and go look ass wipe
o lawd

Duluth, GA

#48 Jan 19, 2013
Lol ur hilarious!!
nite mare

Romeoville, IL

#49 Jan 20, 2013
o lawd wrote:
Lol ur hilarious!!
still trolling huh
For the sake of the child

United States

#50 Jan 20, 2013
I just feel sorry for the children of these folks. I know only one of these men bc his son went to school with my daughter. This child is the sweetest kid. I hate he has to suffer the embarrassment of what his father has done and then see all these posts. Kids stay on this site and DO talk about it. The son is the one who told me about this and that people were giving him a hard time. I understand it was in the paper, but a lot of children don't read the paper. They DO read Topix. Please be careful what you write. Although these men did do a bad thing, they have innocent children, siblings and parents who don't need to suffer any more.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#51 Jan 20, 2013
For the sake of the child wrote:
I just feel sorry for the children of these folks. I know only one of these men bc his son went to school with my daughter. This child is the sweetest kid. I hate he has to suffer the embarrassment of what his father has done and then see all these posts. Kids stay on this site and DO talk about it. The son is the one who told me about this and that people were giving him a hard time. I understand it was in the paper, but a lot of children don't read the paper. They DO read Topix. Please be careful what you write. Although these men did do a bad thing, they have innocent children, siblings and parents who don't need to suffer any more.
Many people do not have the ability to raise children. They should be sterilized before they think of sex.
Guest

Pontotoc, MS

#52 Jan 20, 2013
Which Marty Lambert? The one that lives in Pisgah, or the one that lives out toward New Site.
hehe

Saltillo, MS

#53 Jan 21, 2013
nite mare wrote:
its pretty funny when the city police arrest marty lambert no one talks about it, why is that
You must be on drugs yourself. It has been in all the papers, both times. You have nothing better to do than sit around on your stolen laptop/computer, selling your drugs.
tina2ton

Corinth, MS

#54 Jan 21, 2013
Isn't that the Lambert guy that was married to the English women?
big dog

Romeoville, IL

#55 Jan 24, 2013
tina2ton wrote:
Isn't that the Lambert guy that was married to the English women?
no just a little fat low life that owns a used car lot, his wife is a low life to he supplies her with drugs to keep her
tina2ton

Corinth, MS

#56 Jan 24, 2013
big dog wrote:
<quoted text>no just a little fat low life that owns a used car lot, his wife is a low life to he supplies her with drugs to keep her
Yea I think thats the one I thought it was. The women he is maried to , if she is the one I'm thinking about has served prison times at least twice. She had a ring going on about 6 year ago stealing clothes and re-selling them.
Does he sell cars on that road that you get on my Dollar General to turn onto 45? It used to be a gravel road years ago and came out right there where Randy Pages house is.
Just wondered, oh well I feel sorry for his children if he has any or his mom and dad.
stupid

Booneville, MS

#57 Jan 24, 2013
big dog wrote:
<quoted text>no just a little fat low life that owns a used car lot, his wife is a low life to he supplies her with drugs to keep her
You don't know shit he isn't far or a low life
o lawd

United States

#58 Jan 24, 2013
nite mare wrote:
<quoted text>still trolling huh
Wait a minute.. I'm pretty sure u started this thread about a particular person and have done nothing but bash everyone who doesn't share ur same beliefs on the matter.. so who's really trolling? Hmm?
nite mare

Romeoville, IL

#59 Jan 24, 2013
damn big dog i like that you woke up mr o lawd there nice guy he is wondering if he a little fat ass alas
openyoureyes

Tupelo, MS

#60 Jan 24, 2013
MISSISSIPPI SENATE TO CONSIDER MEDICAL MARIJUANA!
Click the link below and go fill out the info. It will automatically send a letter to your legislators demanding for medical marijuana in Mississippi.
http://www.mpp.org/states/mississippi/alerts/ ...

By the way, here's the full version of S.B. 2369
http://billstatus.ls.state.ms.us/documents/20 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to Amory (Dec '13) Aug 30 Someone 5
David Long, anyone have any info? Aug 30 Someone 1
kayla richey Aug 30 Longone 2
Jeff Palmer/crookedcop Aug 29 WashingtonTimes 1
Alex Christian... What is this guy's story? (Feb '15) Aug 28 adventurous girl 3
News Junior Auxiliary hosts School Aid lunch Aug 26 All one size 1
peggy crane Aug 26 WOW 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amory Mortgages