Feds accuse 10 of regional pot, cocaine sale conspiracy

Full story: Times Post 112
Ten people, most from northeast Mississippi, stand accused in a conspiracy to sell cocaine and marijuana in the region. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#1 Dec 28, 2012
well, well, well.
you just don't learn, we know there are lots of you guys in town but damn you just got busted 3 weeks ago and then again on 12/27/2012'
damn carma is a bitch huh, have fun in jail i don't think you can tell on many more most of the big boys you told on
anon

Tupelo, MS

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Why does the government selectively enforce the drug laws?

There are states chageing tax on the sale.
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#3 Dec 31, 2012
why is it all the other messages that was written on marty lambert are n longer on here,ddang is someone intown in on it, or do'se marty have family that keeps it out of the papers
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#4 Dec 31, 2012
local police busted marty lambert on 12/20/2012 again why is it not in the paper
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#5 Dec 31, 2012
12/27/2012 sorry
Let it go

United States

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Why don't you leave it alone. It's bad enough for anyone to be in trouble of any kind! Much less someone slandering folks. These people I'm sure have families and children too. And to just keep on bashing a person is totally ignorant! Get a life. No one cares if you are having nightmares or not!
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Let it go wrote:
Why don't you leave it alone. It's bad enough for anyone to be in trouble of any kind! Much less someone slandering folks. These people I'm sure have families and children too. And to just keep on bashing a person is totally ignorant! Get a life. No one cares if you are having nightmares or not!
just stop selling those pills and all will stop
anon

Tupelo, MS

#8 Jan 1, 2013
"just stop selling those pills and all will stop"
==========
How about stop buying and using things to get high?
Let it go

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Seems to me you know a lot about stuff you just didn't get caught I'm figuring!
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#10 Jan 1, 2013
you are right my name is not marty lambert and i don't have to tll on everyone to get off

well if it was not being sold they could not buy
anon

Tupelo, MS

#11 Jan 2, 2013
"well if it was not being sold they could not buy "
==========
Wrong, they can make for themselves. It seems people forgot how to do things without money.
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#12 Jan 2, 2013
oic barter for your drugs
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#13 Jan 3, 2013
damn if you talk about the real drg dealers, selling to any one that drives to his front door(Marty Lamert) you should not sell to those low lifes down the road they will get you every time just like when you was dealing with the nold man down the road remember he got busted,then the feds got you, damn carma
anon

Tupelo, MS

#14 Jan 3, 2013
your nitemare wrote:
damn if you talk about the real drg dealers, selling to any one that drives to his front door(Marty Lamert) you should not sell to those low lifes down the road they will get you every time just like when you was dealing with the nold man down the road remember he got busted,then the feds got you, damn carma
More deaths are due to legal sale of drugs this is a consequence of out of control government supported by the voters. Police only follow orders that is why we have so many over weight ones.
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#15 Jan 3, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
More deaths are due to legal sale of drugs this is a consequence of out of control government supported by the voters. Police only follow orders that is why we have so many over weight ones.
tell me the differance ,legal drugs you get through a dr. and illegal you get from marty lambert a car daler
anon

Tupelo, MS

#16 Jan 3, 2013
"tell me the differance ,legal drugs you get through a dr. and illegal you get from marty lambert a car daler "
==========
Locally produced product and foreign made by slaves. Local drugs are cheaper.
really

Duluth, GA

#17 Jan 3, 2013
your nitemare wrote:
well, well, well.
you just don't learn, we know there are lots of you guys in town but damn you just got busted 3 weeks ago and then again on 12/27/2012'
damn carma is a bitch huh, have fun in jail i don't think you can tell on many more most of the big boys you told on
For one thing unless you know what exactly happened shut your mouth!!! And learn how to spell!!! It isn't that hard to do!!!!
anon

Tupelo, MS

#18 Jan 3, 2013
"It isn't that hard to do!!!! "
==========
Many poor people have not tried to learn as it might hurt their reputation with the other poor people.
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#19 Jan 3, 2013
might be poor but im not in jal like your brother marty lambert, my reputation is safe, im not selling drugs and im doing drugs thats way marty is so pissed

really!!!
your nitemare

Romeoville, IL

#20 Jan 3, 2013
I'll be in court

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County line Wed Frosty mug 1
Beer sales? Dec 15 john 3
Travis Beasley Dec 13 REALITYCHECK 2
Miss. Board of Education authority eroding Dec 10 Education 1
Fulton votes today on legal alcohol sales Nov '14 Mark 1
Loden named State Superintendent of Year Nov '14 Mark 1
Lawmakers express views on education before ses... Nov '14 Mark 2
Amory Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web