Monroe Co. to lose 1 of 2 GM dealerships

Monroe Co. to lose 1 of 2 GM dealerships

There are 2 comments on the The South Mississippi Sun Herald story from May 1, 2009, titled Monroe Co. to lose 1 of 2 GM dealerships. In it, The South Mississippi Sun Herald reports that:

Monroe County will lose one of its two General Motors' dealerships as the struggling automaker and its dealers struggle with the weak economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The South Mississippi Sun Herald.

My_Booty_Got_Swa gg_09

Bay Springs, MS

#1 May 5, 2009
I HAVE BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR ABOUT 12 MONTHS AND IM THINKIN ABOUT BRAKIN UP WITH HYM... B/CUZ I HEARD HE IS CHEATIN ON ME... AND I DONT LIKE DAT.... I LOVE HYM WITH ALL MY HEART... AND HE STILL WONNA DO ME WRONG... C I LIKE TO SPOIL MY MAN... AND I GIVE HYM WATEVA HE WANT... C WE GOT TOGETHA MAY 24, 2008.... AND WE C EACH OTHA ALOT... C HE STAY N AMORY & I STAY N ABERDEEN.... AND WAT IM GONE START DOIN IS STOP GIVING HYM WAT HE WANT.... I HAVE A BABY NAME AARYANNA.... AND SHE WILL BE 2 YRS OLD N JULY..... AND CHRIS AINT NO GOOD.... DATZ ALL I HAVE TO SAY..........
Dennis

Fayette, AL

#2 Jul 26, 2009
My_Booty_Got_Swagg_09 wrote:
I HAVE BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR ABOUT 12 MONTHS AND IM THINKIN ABOUT BRAKIN UP WITH HYM... B/CUZ I HEARD HE IS CHEATIN ON ME... AND I DONT LIKE DAT.... I LOVE HYM WITH ALL MY HEART... AND HE STILL WONNA DO ME WRONG... C I LIKE TO SPOIL MY MAN... AND I GIVE HYM WATEVA HE WANT... C WE GOT TOGETHA MAY 24, 2008.... AND WE C EACH OTHA ALOT... C HE STAY N AMORY & I STAY N ABERDEEN.... AND WAT IM GONE START DOIN IS STOP GIVING HYM WAT HE WANT.... I HAVE A BABY NAME AARYANNA.... AND SHE WILL BE 2 YRS OLD N JULY..... AND CHRIS AINT NO GOOD.... DATZ ALL I HAVE TO SAY..........
What you need to do is go back to school get an education and dump this bum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to Amory (Dec '13) Sun Someone 5
David Long, anyone have any info? Sun Someone 1
kayla richey Sun Longone 2
Jeff Palmer/crookedcop Sat WashingtonTimes 1
Alex Christian... What is this guy's story? (Feb '15) Fri adventurous girl 3
News Junior Auxiliary hosts School Aid lunch Aug 26 All one size 1
peggy crane Aug 26 WOW 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amory Mortgages