who runs fulton (county of Itawamba)???

Posted in the Amory Forum

noticed

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Lodens, you tell me. I've noticed about 4 names every damm where and they run this place and it's just wrong.!!!
Think and start naming and give your thought. Thanks
BRB

Goodman, MS

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Wiyguls, Walkers...

“here for fun”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 30, 2013
whats wrong they wont invite you over for a swim party
THREEPERCENT

Longview, TX

#4 Jul 3, 2013
axxx wrote:
whats wrong they wont invite you over for a swim party
how bout you and I go for a swim.

“here for fun”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 3, 2013
sounds good lets go
THREEPERCENT

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2013
You too nasty old fart! Hehehehe

“here for fun”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 3, 2013
glad you think so did not want to swim with you any way
geeps

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Hehe that was,a funny. Like a little kid axx sounds.

“here for fun”

Location hidden

#9 Jul 6, 2013
You have great grammer there geeps, wounder if you wife would think i was a litle kid.
Sandy Hook

Fulton, MS

#10 Jul 8, 2013
Any idiot knows that J Crane pays off all the officials so he an his boys can raise hell. His wife is still on the war path, since Jrs. grammar school days, punishing any person that ever disagreed with her "precious"... The two richest men in Fulton are the most corrupt, even up to the State level. They have actually placed "bounties" on certain people they don't like, trying to "run them out of town". I heard this from a tech guy that listens in on their phones. Man, he could ruin them with the tales I've heard. The walkers aren't sh*t, they ain't got no money, just bills. Wiyguls are nothin either, neither are the lodens. Crane is the mafia man....
Tim Haynes

Fulton, MS

#11 Jul 8, 2013
The FreeMason group screws everything up. Most of your officials are Masons, because the Masons vote them into office. Fulton will be better off after that spencer jerk dies!
Sonya Hill

Fulton, MS

#12 Jul 30, 2013
I have first hand knowledge of what Sandy Hook says is true! The Court house has some VERY crooked shit going on. Targeting certain people is one of them, and I ain't talking about crooks they are targeting. They target certain people just because they don't like them, charging them more taxes, even stealing their property with false documents. It is awful!

“here for fun”

Location hidden

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Well best thing to do is not piss them off
axxbreaker

Tampa, FL

#14 Aug 14, 2013
axxx wrote:
Well best thing to do is not piss them off
your one of the crooked ones I cast a spell on you cursed you to have nothing. You know what im saying "That's a statement ".
names

Tampa, FL

#15 Aug 14, 2013
Moore, shelfiids,lodens,

“here for fun”

Location hidden

#16 Aug 14, 2013
axxbreaker wrote:
<quoted text>your one of the crooked ones I cast a spell on you cursed you to have nothing. You know what im saying "That's a statement ".
dand did you use your chicken bones and hair to get that spell
foud you out axxx

Tampa, FL

#17 Feb 24, 2014
| your man from CORINTH is your problem.
;) and now you know me.
There will never be a second movie.
John Tracker

Fulton, MS

#19 May 13, 2014
Nobody in Fulton has much money, except for the Cranes, and the Homan's.. Jerry Stubblefield owns the Country Club.. To say that the Moores, Sheffields or the Loden's have any money or influence is a huge joke... They are amongst the poorest in the County..
Sterling Chase

Fulton, MS

#20 Sep 18, 2014
John Tracker wrote:
Nobody in Fulton has much money, except for the Cranes, and the Homan's.. Jerry Stubblefield owns the Country Club.. To say that the Moores, Sheffields or the Loden's have any money or influence is a huge joke... They are amongst the poorest in the County..
I can't believe that some idiot thinks the loden's, sheffields, or the moore's have any power or money, lololo. What a joke! I can't even think of the names of but one loden, and he works for the county.. lololol.. Three names are the big dogs in fulton, they all have holdings in excess of a million dollars.. Crane, Homan, and Stubblefield.. There are a few others that own assets in excess of a million, but they don't have "fluid" assets.. You'd be surprised at how broke and stretched thin, some of the so-called doctors are in fulton.. They have a lot, a lot of debt....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County line Dec 17 Frosty mug 1
Beer sales? Dec 15 john 3
Travis Beasley Dec 13 REALITYCHECK 2
Miss. Board of Education authority eroding Dec 10 Education 1
Fulton votes today on legal alcohol sales Nov '14 Mark 1
Loden named State Superintendent of Year Nov '14 Mark 1
Lawmakers express views on education before ses... Nov '14 Mark 2

Flood Warning for Monroe County was issued at December 24 at 9:54AM CST

Amory Dating
Find my Match