Counterfeit items from Tupelo sting o...

Counterfeit items from Tupelo sting operation destroyed

There are 1 comment on the Hattiesburg American story from Jul 26, 2013, titled Counterfeit items from Tupelo sting operation destroyed. In it, Hattiesburg American reports that:

TUPELO -- The attorney general's office has destroyed $750,000 worth of counterfeit shirts, shoes, purses, CDs and DVDs at a recycling center in Tupelo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hattiesburg American.

Gulf

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Wow that's so amazing!! They wasted taxpayer money to destroy a bunch of counterfeit goods that some redneck was selling out of a lousy thrift store. Wow they were so hurting people by selling goods to trailer trash who shop @ their store!! My oh my, the public really is going to be hurt if the Tommy Hilfiger or Gucci shirt I wear isn't from the official source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sack chaser Oct 14 Daddi 12
News Four arrested in Itawamba County in separate cases (Jul '15) Oct 14 Driver 3
kristin plunkett Oct 14 Driver 3
Niki mcGhee mcCoy Oct 10 TupeloBro 2
Fulton, goldiggers. Stupid well to do people. P... Oct 9 Loose 1
News A month to mark: National Breast Cancer Awarene... Oct 8 Stop paying treat... 2
Fulton Swingers? (Nov '10) Oct 7 curious 36

Amory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amory Mortgages