papa john

Columbus, MS

#1 Feb 11, 2010
I believe that a voter i.d. would be a good idea. If anyone does not have a drivers liscense,I think they can get a photo i.d. from the hwy. dept.That would stop all these roumers of voter fraud,and double voting.
Texan

Kittanning, PA

#2 Apr 4, 2011
Voter ID is not the reason for the current photo ID legislation. The real push is to control the citizens and their property. Voter fraud rarely has occured at the polls. It has happened with the very people who are in charge of overseeing voting in this through absentee Ballots. Voter ID is a total waste of time and money. The governor is failing to address the real issues that are hurting this state. The budget is more important than passing a law that already has more ID validations to pass than getting your mail. Innocent until proven guilty is supposed to be the way America operates but lately you would think that we lived in russia or Natzi Germany. I still remember them asking for identity papers so long ago. Your parents would have been up in arms over this kind of behavior in the past. We as a country have fought against this kind of government since we established ourselves those many years ago. And now we are allowing our own government to become one of those we fought against in the great wars. Photo ID should be our option and to put a criminal penalty in the legislation will only result in it's use to deter voting. The local officials that are usually involved in this so-called voter fraud will only create another way of eliminating the votes of people that don't agree with them. The emperor is not wearing any clothes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tupelo to get 'first lady' after mayor pops que... (May '15) Jun 1 Anonymous 11
4 kids in amory being abused and dhs knows (Jun '15) May '16 Wendy 3
JoAnn Stegall May '16 Guest 2
Korey Gassaway May '16 Billyy 1
Judith Leigh Strange Palmer May '16 missing you 2
peggy mills May '16 missing you 6
Fulton area Militia. (Feb '14) May '16 Prepper man 007 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amory Mortgages