Food Giant In Fulton Ms.
UTWO

Fulton, MS

#82 Jan 21, 2010
Lanny Dobbs wrote:
Right on, James! The more the "brats" complain about their bosses, the more I want to shop there. It just proves management doesn't take no crap off the punk employees. I haven't seen ANY thing to complain about,(coming from a customer's point of view). And that's the ONLY "view" that counts!
NO THE MANAGEMENT IS THE PUNKS! LAZY AS*SES MORE LIKE IT. THERE'S MORE TO RUNNING A STORE OTHER THAN BIT*HING. TEACH THESE KIDS THE BUSINESS NOT THE BIT*HING ANYBODY CAN DO THAT.
Hillbilly Joe

Mantachie, MS

#83 Jan 22, 2010
lol, you can sure tell a loser by the way he gets fired. Whoever got fired from Food Giant is a real looser, that is for sure. lol, getting fired from a job like that, that only losers work at anyway, lol. And the same idiot is still sore about it, lmao.. It is plain to see why this loser got fired, lol.. You know you are a loser when; You get fired from the local grocery store... lol
UTWO

Fulton, MS

#84 Jan 25, 2010
Hillbilly Joe wrote:
lol, you can sure tell a loser by the way he gets fired. Whoever got fired from Food Giant is a real looser, that is for sure. lol, getting fired from a job like that, that only losers work at anyway, lol. And the same idiot is still sore about it, lmao.. It is plain to see why this loser got fired, lol.. You know you are a loser when; You get fired from the local grocery store... lol
Hillbilly, write what you know instead of what you think you know. You know what they say about "assume".
Hillbilly

Mantachie, MS

#85 Feb 1, 2010
UTWO wrote:
<quoted text>Hillbilly, write what you know instead of what you think you know. You know what they say about "assume".
Oh, I'd say ANYBODY knows that; You know you are a loser if; "You loose your job at the local supermarket and you are still sore about it a day, week, then a month later", ha, ha, ha, ha. Furthermore, only losers date short boys with "short boy syndrome"...
nun ya

Fulton, MS

#86 Aug 13, 2010
a friend of mine worked there til just recently but has quit because they were treated like dirt ! no one should be discriminated against and this person gave there heart and soul to that job only to be mistreated for looks age and job performance ! hope they still sue the crap outta food giant cos this was discrimination !!!
WHY

Fulton, MS

#87 Oct 18, 2010
I don't work at Walmart, L&R,or the meat store. I wonder why it is hard for a black person to get a job at Food Giant I am a black male that have been down there 3 times putting in applications and haven't heard no response, but also have went in there and seen a couple of people that i know and they are white and have no experience, that been in factories most of there life, so how did they get a job there? Is it because they are white or is it who u know?
Satisfied Customer

Fulton, MS

#88 Nov 1, 2010
I have been in food giant a few times and everyone was really nice, especially the hot little red-head girl named Brooke, which she is now blond. The red hair was very attractive but the blond is hot also. Anyway she and everyone else have always been willing to help and have very nice. Give them all a raise!!!!!
reveal all

Fulton, MS

#89 Nov 8, 2010
WHY wrote:
I don't work at Walmart, L&R,or the meat store. I wonder why it is hard for a black person to get a job at Food Giant I am a black male that have been down there 3 times putting in applications and haven't heard no response, but also have went in there and seen a couple of people that i know and they are white and have no experience, that been in factories most of there life, so how did they get a job there? Is it because they are white or is it who u know?
It is because the owner doesn't want your "rapcrap" around his daughter, comprende? And also because when you pulled up to the store you left your "rap" music playing loudly in your car so as to annoy everybody... Consider other people, then you'll be considered.. Black or White doesn't matter..... Attitude does!
plenty ofmybusiness

Fulton, MS

#90 Nov 8, 2010
nun ya wrote:
a friend of mine worked there til just recently but has quit because they were treated like dirt ! no one should be discriminated against and this person gave there heart and soul to that job only to be mistreated for looks age and job performance ! hope they still sue the crap outta food giant cos this was discrimination !!!
You MUST be at work "ON" time or before, NOT one minute after!
You were dismissed because you can't seem to make it to work on time.. I'm told you were tardy at your last job, which you got fired, also....(get an alarm clock and use it)
Recent Customer

Fulton, MS

#91 Nov 8, 2010
I really like "Food Giant", but twice when I have been in there lately I have been a victim of "bait and switch".. The prices on the products were "coupon only"(which wasn't posted on the isle or product), and "mixed goods/prices"(placing a cheaper item close to more expensive "unmarked" items so you'll think they are cheap also). These are two of the oldest crooked marketing schemes known to man.. I really was pissed that they thought I wouldn't notice the price differences at the counter??
You might pass that crap on some poor morons, but I've seen that deliberate crap before..
Watch your prices at the checkout and compare them to what the advertised price was, you'll see what I am talking about! It always seems to sway in "their" favor so you know it is bs.. rc
p.s. I'm never too embarrassed to leave it at the counter..
nun ya

Mantachie, MS

#92 Jan 4, 2011
plenty ofmybusiness wrote:
<quoted text>
You MUST be at work "ON" time or before, NOT one minute after!
You were dismissed because you can't seem to make it to work on time.. I'm told you were tardy at your last job, which you got fired, also....(get an alarm clock and use it)
hmm goes to show you all what you think you know ! this is so funny it almost isnt worth reding the person i am talking bout wasnt dismissed thank you they quit because walter is a perverted jackass who doesnt want anything but cute young girls there . have heard lots of people complaining bout food in deli dept as of late too so my advice is clean the nasty place up or close the frigging doors and someone need to report management to home office cos they never open doors at 5 am like they supposed to do ! wonder what sikeston would think of that ??
Little bit

Tupelo, MS

#93 Jun 24, 2011
I have never worked at FG and don't want to. Nor will I ever let my daughters work there. WALTER is a joke. A short joke at that.
SBS

Jackson, MS

#94 Nov 2, 2011
I have been in food giant only a couple of times and the girls working there wouldn't get up and help me! They just sat there and talked after looking up at me! Really passed me off!
I also asked one girl when checking out if they doubled coupons like kroger did, she looked at me and asked me what that was. Kinda made me feel sorry for her ignorance and mad that they wouldn't train their workers. My first job was at a grocery store and they didnt double coupons but at least I knew what it meant.
Since then I haven't been back but it would be nice not to have to go to walmart for groceries.
SBS

Jackson, MS

#95 Nov 2, 2011
Pissed* not passed
Whatisgoing on

Booneville, MS

#96 Dec 11, 2011
Fulton nedds a Piggly Wiggly! HA!
Lol

United States

#97 Dec 15, 2011
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not like Walter or CJ and yes they are mean to us they just sit in the office all day and do nothing. The only cool manager is jason he really works and is nice to us. Oh yeah eric is cool to but the flrits with his woman to much.
I will have to agree with u. Walter is useless. I often wonder why he is still there.
entitled

United States

#98 Dec 31, 2011
SBS wrote:
I have been in food giant only a couple of times and the girls working there wouldn't get up and help me! They just sat there and talked after looking up at me! Really passed me off!
I also asked one girl when checking out if they doubled coupons like kroger did, she looked at me and asked me what that was. Kinda made me feel sorry for her ignorance and mad that they wouldn't train their workers. My first job was at a grocery store and they didnt double coupons but at least I knew what it meant.
Since then I haven't been back but it would be nice not to have to go to walmart for groceries.
what is doubled coupons?( I've never worked in a grocery store)
Jay

Fulton, MS

#99 Jan 26, 2012
Kevin was stupid!
Shanda Sentr

Fulton, MS

#100 Nov 3, 2012
Hey that tall old man with the glasses, I think he works in the stock room or meat dept cause he has a white bib lookin thang on. He is a dirty old man and creepy as hell!!
hot momma

Tucker, GA

#101 Aug 21, 2013
I use to work there and got fired for money that went missing even tho they knew I had not stolen it. Everyone told me they didn't see how I could be held responsible for money that just wasn't there. And that was with me working in the office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposed Itawamba County animal shelter still n... (Apr '16) 23 hr neversaynever123 4
News Mantachie board equips police with new rifles Nov 26 Anonymous 63
mueller (Sep '15) Nov 25 neversaynever123 4
Jail Nov 25 neversaynever123 2
Tina Laurenzi using the Lord's name in Vain (Sep '14) Nov 22 Lee County EMT 9
Mikayla Klaeson Nov 16 Just passing thru 1
News Amory aldermen face tough issues on commercial ... Nov 14 I Know 4

Amory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amory Mortgages