Police try to crack two weekend shoot...

Police try to crack two weekend shootings in Amityville

There are 14 comments on the Empire State News story from Aug 17, 2006, titled Police try to crack two weekend shootings in Amityville. In it, Empire State News reports that:

The Suffolk County Police Department is seeking help from the public in the investigation of two separate shootings in the North Amityville area where a total of five people were shot, including an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Empire State News.

white men the minority

Marlboro, NJ

#1 Aug 19, 2006
Amityville, Brentwood, Wyandanch and the Islips need to be sent away.
new york

Olmito, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2006
white men the minority wrote:
Amityville, Brentwood, Wyandanch and the Islips need to be sent away.
you're so anal...why don't you be a real tough guy and go to the places you mention and tell them that? i bet you don't have the guts. jerk.
Jimmy

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2006
white men the minority wrote:
Amityville, Brentwood, Wyandanch and the Islips need to be sent away.
I agree! But you forgot Bellport!
BUCK SHOT

AOL

#4 Aug 23, 2006
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! But you forgot Bellport!
and riverhead
tom

Killeen, TX

#5 Aug 24, 2006
How about Huntington Station where I grew up as a white kid? But it was easier for me to leave than to deport all the negros.
LIer

Bronx, NY

#6 Aug 24, 2006
We would need to send away like 90% of Long Island: its 40% Black or Hispanic, 50% Long Island White trash and 10% normal people.
schmed

New York, NY

#8 Aug 29, 2006
Where isn't it 40% hispanic (85% of it illegal)? Robert Moses State Park used to be great, now it's a bunch of Mexican illegals bathing in their underwear, these animals have no respect and are turning the US into a 3rd world nation. They leave their underwear all over the place and are filthy savages.

Why doesn't middle class American (what's left of it) have no voice anymore, Oh I forgot, we're too busy at work to demonstrate. Call me a racist, but I'm just telling it like it is.
LIer

Bronx, NY

#9 Aug 29, 2006
Couldent have said it better Schmed. I honestly feel that the America we know and love will cease to exist by 2020.
LIer

Bronx, NY

#10 Aug 29, 2006
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/...

Another shooting in Wyandanch last night. What in the hell is going on in that town? I have never heard of it being this bad, this is what like the 3rd shooting in the last month?

Crime in Suffolk County seems to be going up and up.
mad mom

Holbrook, NY

#11 Aug 30, 2006
i feel sorry for those who were injured...and hope the police catches the person or persons who did that .. especially the one from the news report where the child was also injured...i don't feel sorry for antoine who was hit.. he deserved that and more... he likes to beat on females... hey guy!!...come hit this female !! and if you happen to get someone to read this for you ... then you know who posted it..thats right ... her mom...i can
creep too..
schmed

New York, NY

#12 Aug 31, 2006
LIer wrote:
Couldent have said it better Schmed. I honestly feel that the America we know and love will cease to exist by 2020.
It'll be a 3rd world nation run by the liberal left, and they of course will not be affected because they will be tucked away in their gated communities with their German automobiles parked in the garage. I'm so sick of being labled a racist because why ? I don't want my kids in school with gang members who have no interest in learning or assimilating ? Because I dont want to dole out $$ to people who have no interest in working ? Because I don't want to "diversify" with people who want me dead ? Because I don't want neighbors who we have no idea who they are, where they are from, when they were born etc.? Because I don't want to fund programs that do not do anything for me or my family ? I'm so sick of this crap, we really need to take our country back from this insanity.
kesha-amityville -li

West Babylon, NY

#13 Jan 23, 2010
LIer wrote:
http://www.newsday.com/news/lo cal/longisland/ny-lishot0830,0 ,1513272.story?coll=ny-top-hea dlines
Another shooting in Wyandanch last night. What in the hell is going on in that town? I have never heard of it being this bad, this is what like the 3rd shooting in the last month?
Crime in Suffolk County seems to be going up and up.
crime is going up and up because no one cares to do anything about it untill the worst happens and then by that time it is to late to do anything. the people here dont trust ne one. not even the police. you guys come live in these areas before you talk about it cause you really dont know what its like. how can you speak on it. or even have something to say. you just showed that you are no better by what you say. all of you. we need to stop pointing the finger and come as ont that is the only way that things will get better and people like you would not even be scared to just drive threw a town like this.
Disgusted

New Orleans, LA

#15 Jan 25, 2010
This is by far the most ignorant bunch of comments I have read in a long time. Every city/town has a few bad seeds, but to say send these negros away, really? I am a very successful lawyer born and raised in North Amityville and I am disgusted by your lack of compassion. You are a bunch of idiots. Enroll in a course or two because NY is a fondue pot...a place where races blend and cultures collide. And you my friends need Jesus!

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#16 Jan 25, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
This is by far the most ignorant bunch of comments I have read in a long time. Every city/town has a few bad seeds, but to say send these negros away, really? I am a very successful lawyer born and raised in North Amityville and I am disgusted by your lack of compassion. You are a bunch of idiots. Enroll in a course or two because NY is a fondue pot...a place where races blend and cultures collide. And you my friends need Jesus!
Fondue pot? NY is more like a scum bucket.

You go to Wyandanch or Roosevelt or Pig-Sty...I mean Bed-Sty, and tell me about all the "compassion" you see there! People living like freaking animals, mauling and robbing one another, while have 12 kids by 8 different women all being supported on entitlement programs, and they can't get a job because they're out partying and making babies all night, and then they blame all their problems on "whitey".

Hey...at least you didn't sdtray far from your roots- lawyer or mugger.....both similar pursuits, only one is licensed and sanctioned by the state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amityville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 12 hr Frank G 8,288
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 14 hr Bruser 2,637
Job Seeking in Massapequa Jun 17 DanZMuk065 1
News Cops: Wantagh Man Burglarized 10 Homes in 3 Months (Sep '10) Jun 14 Grammar Nazi 292
Review: David Sanders Dance Dynamics (Nov '08) Jun 14 Mommabear 15
Sirens starting at about 1.40pm sunday 6.12.16 Jun 12 cityman1800 1
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Jun 10 mike 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amityville Mortgages