New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

tpx46531

United States

#16205 Nov 21, 2012
baboonbama wrote:
You won nothing. Nothing changed. You also did not get the House .So big deal. Obama is a Lame duck . In 2014 more senate seats will go to GOP. 4 more years to bash OBAMA and his socialist policies. Its great to be a right winger
Well, not winning much is better than losing, any day.

Four more years of bashing the winner is just four years of being a loser.

Of course, you still have the 2014 fantasy with which to delude yourself.

What is it that you Republicans don't get? Look at a calendar...it's 2012!
tpx46531

United States

#16206 Nov 21, 2012
Typical Republican fantasy...you lose the General Election and numbers in both houses, but you refuse to acknowledge that there is a problem with your message.

Remember...stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
tpx46531

United States

#16207 Nov 21, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are irrefutable, obama lied about Benghazi, he lied about an assinine cover-up of Benghazi. He was a lying skunk before the election, and is a lying skunk now.
Keep selling crazy...you'll find a buyer.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#16210 Nov 21, 2012
tpx46531 wrote:
Typical Republican fantasy...you lose the General Election and numbers in both houses, but you refuse to acknowledge that there is a problem with your message.
Remember...stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Exactly
Can you say LOSERS

Corinth, NY

#16211 Nov 21, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you believe the fairy tale that obama has put forth on Benghazi, you really are a fool.
Evidentally, it appears a MAJORITY of people believe Obama.

(AND 330 elecoral delagates do too !)

Who's the 'fool' now, BEECH ?

Can you say...LOOOOSSSEEEERRRR ?

ROFLMSLAOOOOOOO !
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#16212 Nov 21, 2012
Intelligence officials told CNN that the intelligence community, not the White House, changed the now infamous Benghazi talking points given to U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice before her appearance on several morning news shows in September. CNN quoted both the spokesperson for the Director of National Intelligence and an anonymous official “familiar with the drafting of the talking points.” The DNI spokesperson said that the only “substantive changes” came from the intelligence community and not the White House.

Former CIA Director David Petraeus told lawmakers in a closed door hearing last week that the CIA’s original assessment on the Sept. 11 Benghazi attack was that it was carried out by al Qaeda affiliated groups. But he reportedly said that analysis was later taken out after an interagency review in favor of a more general assessment that “extremists” carried out the attack to broaden the scope and not tip off terrorists to U.S. knowledge on the matter. And despite the fact that Petraeus said the CIA approved the change, Republicans, led by Republican senators John McCain (AZ), Lindsey Graham (SC) and Kelly Ayotte (NH), have accused the White House of stripping the language for political reasons.

But Shawn Turner, the spokesman for the Director of National Intelligence, told CNN that it wasn’t the White House’s decision.
all the time

Bronx, NY

#16214 Nov 21, 2012
tpx46531 wrote:
Typical Republican fantasy...you lose the General Election and numbers in both houses, but you refuse to acknowledge that there is a problem with your message.
Remember...stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
It's also the definition of insanity, which the GOP is over run with.
That's why they lost.
Losers AGAIN

Corinth, NY

#16218 Nov 21, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
Do you really think obama and his hollywood friends will now pay their "Fair share"? How laughable.
We don't care.

As long as YOU jerk-00fs get fugged !

BOOOOOYA !
hello

Syracuse, NY

#16219 Nov 21, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
One hundred million people receiving some sort of government assistance, other than social security and medicare. yes I know what the problem is. A majority can now be guaranteed to any politician who promises to take from those who have worked and saved and give it to those who want to be taken care of without working for it, witness the decline of a great nation into a transformation of socialist progressive redistribution in the name of social justice, you have just slit your own throats. Me, I will continue to live comfortably wherever I choose, nice a nice obama day.
Do you see your posts, 16208, 16209, they were all positive, you have this welfare scum from gloversville who needs obama or his welfare scum family would starve to death if he didn't have the obama thief.

This loser changes peoples judges to make his welfare personality seem to win. This is the true loser scum.

Ignore this scum.
hello

Syracuse, NY

#16220 Nov 21, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
Do you really think obama and his hollywood friends will now pay their "Fair share"? How laughable.
The other welfare scum that are showing out of Oneida county are the same scumbag, the government cheese degrades the brain in welfare scum so the scum has several welfare personalities that pretend to stand together.
hello

Syracuse, NY

#16221 Nov 21, 2012
They need obama the thief who has allowed scum to breed and have rights, this is why these scum haven't starved to death.

The gloversville Obama prayer :

Our baby daddy Obama,

We give thanks for the pleasure

Of gathering together for this occasion.

All on welfare.

We give thanks for this FREE food

Prepared by black hands.

We give thanks for free ride in life,

The freedom to enjoy it all for free

And all other blessings by you thief hand.

As we partake of this free food,

We pray for free health care and hog jowls

To carry on and try to live for free off whitee.

This we ask in the name of OBAMA our MASTER.

So now we know why blacks are so attracted to Fried Chicken and Hog Jowls, but how does one explain their insatiable desire for ribs? Indeed, traditionally ribs were hardly a delicacy - more in fact, in the wild they were the very last part of the animal that ever got eaten. In most lean animals, there is little meat on the ribs - just some connective muscle tissue between the bones and the tough membrane that lines the respiratory cavity. In short, next time you see "National Geographic" on TV look at what's left on an animal carcass after it's been picked clean - there's nothing left but bare ribs sticking up in the air!

Since blacks normally had to wait until all the other more superior predators and scavengers had their pick of the kill, blacks had survived for 100's of thousands of years by relying on the very last part left over, and that was the ribs. Ribs have been the sole sustinance for packs of unevolved blacks since time began, and as a result they've developed a strong affinity for them that still continues to this day. Ever seen a black eat ribs? It's absolutely disgusting! They revert back to their feral past instantly - smacking their lips and acting like ap es (which in hindsight isn't much different than they normally behave, but I digress!)

Ribs historically have been the least desirable part of the animal - at least until fire was invented and Mankind could season and marinate them, then slow cook them to a succulent goodness. blacks never invented fire, so they had to wait until all the other animals had their fill and took whatever was left. As it is the Animal Kingdom, it is with all things in life - GET TO THE BACK OF THE BUS, sista cuz!

What's the difference between dog shit and gloversville?

When dog shit gets old it turns White and quits stinking

What's the difference between a gloversville ite and a snow tire?

A snow tire doesn't sing when you put chains on it.

Why do people in gloversville stink from infected STD's?

So blind people can hate them too.

What's long and black and smells like shit?

The welfare line in gloversville.

What do you call 500 welfare scum from gloversville at the bottom of the ocean?

Good start.
Obama is a LIAR

Cicero, NY

#16222 Nov 21, 2012
Obama is about to raise everyones taxes.
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16223 Nov 21, 2012
Obama is a LIAR wrote:
Obama is about to raise everyones taxes.
You're hilarious.

You're going to love fourth grade...its totally awesome!
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16224 Nov 21, 2012
hello wrote:
They need obama the thief who has allowed scum to breed and have rights, this is why these scum haven't starved to death.
The gloversville Obama prayer :
Our baby daddy Obama,
We give thanks for the pleasure
Of gathering together for this occasion.
All on welfare.
We give thanks for this FREE food
Prepared by black hands.
We give thanks for free ride in life,
The freedom to enjoy it all for free
And all other blessings by you thief hand.
As we partake of this free food,
We pray for free health care and hog jowls
To carry on and try to live for free off whitee.
This we ask in the name of OBAMA our MASTER.
So now we know why blacks are so attracted to Fried Chicken and Hog Jowls, but how does one explain their insatiable desire for ribs? Indeed, traditionally ribs were hardly a delicacy - more in fact, in the wild they were the very last part of the animal that ever got eaten. In most lean animals, there is little meat on the ribs - just some connective muscle tissue between the bones and the tough membrane that lines the respiratory cavity. In short, next time you see "National Geographic" on TV look at what's left on an animal carcass after it's been picked clean - there's nothing left but bare ribs sticking up in the air!
Since blacks normally had to wait until all the other more superior predators and scavengers had their pick of the kill, blacks had survived for 100's of thousands of years by relying on the very last part left over, and that was the ribs. Ribs have been the sole sustinance for packs of unevolved blacks since time began, and as a result they've developed a strong affinity for them that still continues to this day. Ever seen a black eat ribs? It's absolutely disgusting! They revert back to their feral past instantly - smacking their lips and acting like ap es (which in hindsight isn't much different than they normally behave, but I digress!)
Ribs historically have been the least desirable part of the animal - at least until fire was invented and Mankind could season and marinate them, then slow cook them to a succulent goodness. blacks never invented fire, so they had to wait until all the other animals had their fill and took whatever was left. As it is the Animal Kingdom, it is with all things in life - GET TO THE BACK OF THE BUS, sista cuz!
What's the difference between dog shit and gloversville?
When dog shit gets old it turns White and quits stinking
What's the difference between a gloversville ite and a snow tire?
A snow tire doesn't sing when you put chains on it.
Why do people in gloversville stink from infected STD's?
So blind people can hate them too.
What's long and black and smells like shit?
The welfare line in gloversville.
What do you call 500 welfare scum from gloversville at the bottom of the ocean?
Good start.
This is totally awesome!

Are your special-ed teachers nice?
Obama is a LIAR

Cicero, NY

#16225 Nov 21, 2012
Food Patry lines already for a meal tomorrow, Food Pantries are a thrivin business under the Obama poverty plan,
TresZoom

Schenectady, NY

#16226 Nov 21, 2012
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see your posts, 16208, 16209, they were all positive, you have this welfare scum from gloversville who needs obama or his welfare scum family would starve to death if he didn't have the obama thief.
This loser changes peoples judges to make his welfare personality seem to win. This is the true loser scum.
Ignore this scum.
Yeah, you always get positive judges when you vote for yourself.

Check out how many I gave this post!
Zobeca

Schenectady, NY

#16227 Nov 21, 2012
Obama won...that's all you need to know.
all the time

Bronx, NY

#16228 Nov 21, 2012
These inbred pukes are gluttons for punishment.
welfare scum guzzler

Syracuse, NY

#16229 Nov 21, 2012
all the time wrote:
These inbred pukes are gluttons for punishment.
You're a welfare scum, you know nothing scum, you couldn't get a job washing diapers welfare scum.
Gloversville is a welfare scum hole, living like an animal is winning, yo go girl, what's for dinner, gov cheese filled hog jowls.
Can clear but have no clue of your southbridge, beyond a welfare loser. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ! SCUM, ZERO, NADA.

Get off your knees and stop chanting, HAIL masser obammy steal all dats money master so our scum family won't staves to death, hurry dats fee heath care fo ours sickle cell.

Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#16230 Nov 21, 2012
welfare scum guzzler wrote:
<quoted text> You're a welfare scum, you know nothing scum, you couldn't get a job washing diapers welfare scum.
Gloversville is a welfare scum hole, living like an animal is winning, yo go girl, what's for dinner, gov cheese filled hog jowls.
Can clear but have no clue of your southbridge, beyond a welfare loser. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ! SCUM, ZERO, NADA.
Get off your knees and stop chanting, HAIL masser obammy steal all dats money master so our scum family won't staves to death, hurry dats fee heath care fo ours sickle cell.
Maybe if you left your trailer and went out and found a job you wouldn't be such an angry person?

Just a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amityville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amityville Village Facing 40% Property Tax Incr... 3 hr CopiagueGazette 1
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) 3 hr mnm42510 60
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 10 hr Bruser 2,412
Man Arrested for Robbing North Babylon Bank on DPA 11 hr CopiagueGazette 1
The meaning of us 18 hr Stuart Cudahy 4
Nassau prosecutors: 42 unlicensed contractors c... (Jul '09) Sun wendell1772 29
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sun Bruser 7,974

Amityville News Video

Amityville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Amityville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:12 am PST

Bleacher Report11:12AM
Jason Pierre-Paul Franchise-Tagged by Giants: Latest Contract Details, Reaction
ESPN 1:07 PM
Giants franchise tag pass-rusher Pierre-Paul
Bleacher Report 1:23 PM
J.D. Walton Released by Giants: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Tagging JPP an Expensive but Necessary Step
NBC Sports 2:22 PM
Bills opt against tagging Jerry Hughes