Brooklyn dentist admits fraud in Medicaid probe

There are 1 comment on the MyFoxNY story from Aug 13, 2012, titled Brooklyn dentist admits fraud in Medicaid probe. In it, MyFoxNY reports that:

New York authorities say a Brooklyn dentist has pleaded guilty to fraud, admitting he paid recruiters to solicit homeless Medicaid patients with cash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxNY.

I do not want to release

Plainview, NY

#1 Aug 18, 2012
I do not want to release my name. I am very shocked to this man who I knew from my neighborhood be accused of medicad fraud. I have known this man for a very long time. It is ahame that this has happeneed. When you steal from the government and take advantage of the poor people, this is what happens. I feel sorry for his daugther and not his son who was part of this act. It must be embarassing for this man's family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amityville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Must See: Black Family Receives Letter From Nei... 1 hr fedupwiththemess 15
News Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach attracts huge ... 3 hr USAFSF Ret 1
Review: Tony Saccone - Allstate Personal Financ... 23 hr big man 3
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Tue Catholic love 8,033
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Sun veronica 26
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Sun BUBBLESNY 80
News Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) May 23 mjjcpa 14
More from around the web

Amityville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]