Before hate spree, hope and troubles -

Full story: Newsday 57
The two people charged with a string of weekend anti-Semitic vandalism met in the last month at the Staples store in Manhasset and were drinking after work before beginning the spree, the suspects' lawyers said ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blue2489

Pelham, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2007
I can't believe that something like this could happen in manhasset, I live right down the street from where the suspects work. my best friend worked with them. I just can't belive this has happened I'm in like total shock and disbelief! wow, crazy.
friend

AOL

#2 Sep 3, 2007
...if in the end all that was revealed her of both these young men...i strongly believe affected the jewish communities will forgive their actions...immpressionable wanting to belong mental documented mental illness... these boys i feel will feel will recieve a helping hand from the people they think they hate..and btw... if these young men or anyone wants to know about hate... they need not look to the web for misguidance but to a people that knows of hate first hand..God bless the jewish people.. God bless us all
8Man

Osoyoos, Canada

#4 Sep 3, 2007
epSTEIN..(no possible bias there..?) It's a graffiti charge. It's NOT "anti-Semitic vandalism" nor is it "aggravated harassment" or "criminal mischief". There's a million latino's in LA defacing property day and night with their racist gang 'tagging'. They rarely get harrassed by the cops for doing it, much less face any charges at all. It's incredibly racist for jews to expect special prosecution of these guys for essentially identical behavior.
Lord_Sidious

Perth, Australia

#5 Sep 3, 2007
More bs for the stupid goyim to suck up while looking out for 'haters' and 'anti-semites' whilst ignoring the zog war machine consuming man, woman and child alike.
Oy vey, another hater!
Anchorage Activist

Anchorage, AK

#8 Sep 4, 2007
Lord_Sidious wrote:
More bs for the stupid goyim to suck up while looking out for 'haters' and 'anti-semites' whilst ignoring the zog war machine consuming man, woman and child alike.
Oy vey, another hater!
Of course. It's a deliberate distraction to keep the sheeple minds off the big picture. They trie to bog us down in minutiae.

BTW, good to see you posting here. We miss you over at the other place.

:absenteenugget :-D
wordygurdy

Coram, NY

#9 Sep 4, 2007
"Felicetti, who is set to begin his senior year at Floral Park Memorial High School, greeted Staples employees with a military salute and said 'he wanted to go to the war [in Iraq] and kill people,' the co-worker said."
Delightful, special boy, that.
CBunny

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Sep 4, 2007
Here we go again -- another bunch of gutless, immature little punks all going to lean on the mental illness crutch so they don't have to take responsibility for their actions.
Justin Case

Fairview, NJ

#14 Sep 4, 2007
The family retains a lawyer with a name indicative of German heritage who calls a 20 year old skin head with membership in a neo-nazi group a "kid" and is ready to mount an insanity defense. I hope they pick the right jury to see through this.
Please Stay Focused

New York, NY

#15 Sep 4, 2007
THESE BOYS REALLY ARE MENTAL AND ALL THAT ARE DEFENDING THEM ARE MENTAL, AS WELL.. THESE BOYS NEED TO BE PUNISHED,TO THE FULLEST DEGREE. THEY ARE NOT TWO (2) YEAR OLDS WRITING ON WALLS...THEY KNOW BETTER BUT ARE RUDE AND ARE OUT TO HURT PEOPLE.THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED.I CAN IMAGINE THEM NOW WITH SMURKS ON THEIR UGLY FACES THINKING THEY WILL NOT BE PUNISHED BECAUSE THEY ARE "MENTALLY ILL". LET'S STAY FOCUSED....PUNISH THEM!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 07

Northport

#17 Sep 4, 2007
Oy Gevalt! Khas vesholem!
Gift for Gab

Fort Myers, FL

#18 Sep 4, 2007
This is Donna, you ignorant person. It seems that the Jews have always been blamed for all the world's problems, continuing that falsehood is just ridiculous. How dare you excuse anti-semitic behavior from anyone! This is just the insane ignorance of an uniformed person. be glad you live in the US where you can spread your bullshit and I have the right to call you the ass that you are.
Free Speech

Ramsey, NJ

#20 Sep 4, 2007
What happened to free speech? If there is a crime here it is vandalism. Enough with the hate speech crap.

All speech even speech that is offensive or seemingly indimidating is a protected right.

I'm so tired of the special treatment various minorities receive. If this was a christen church there would barely be a news report.

If you're not putting free speech first, you don't belong here.
Your point

Ramsey, NJ

#21 Sep 4, 2007
Please Stay Focused wrote:
THESE BOYS REALLY ARE MENTAL AND ALL THAT ARE DEFENDING THEM ARE MENTAL, AS WELL.. THESE BOYS NEED TO BE PUNISHED,TO THE FULLEST DEGREE. THEY ARE NOT TWO (2) YEAR OLDS WRITING ON WALLS...THEY KNOW BETTER BUT ARE RUDE AND ARE OUT TO HURT PEOPLE.THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED.I CAN IMAGINE THEM NOW WITH SMURKS ON THEIR UGLY FACES THINKING THEY WILL NOT BE PUNISHED BECAUSE THEY ARE "MENTALLY ILL". LET'S STAY FOCUSED....PUNISH THEM!!!!!!!!
Where is your proof that they are somehow mentally unbalanced? Just because someone doesn't like YOU doesn't make them mental. Perhaps you are the moron and the rest of us are the perfectly normal people.

May they spray paint a swastika on your forehead. People such as yourself perpetuate the problems to protect yourself to the detriment of the entire remainder of our culture.

These people are allowed to say anything they like, right, wrong or indifferent. In a "free" society, speech rights are protected.

Funny how the biggest Nazi's are always the one's who complain the loudest about the other Nazi's.

Maybe Hitler had a few good ideas after all.
Question

Ramsey, NJ

#22 Sep 4, 2007
Why has every group jewish people have come in contact with over the centuries tried to annilhate them?

I'd love to hear a few theories on that question.
answer

Fairview, NJ

#23 Sep 4, 2007
Question wrote:
Why has every group jewish people have come in contact with over the centuries tried to annilhate them?
I'd love to hear a few theories on that question.
You know what answers will appear. You only want to stir up more hate mail.
dave

Spring Valley, NY

#24 Sep 4, 2007
send these feces to iraq...
Really know

New York, NY

#25 Sep 4, 2007
If you do not know all the truths and sides to this story, then I don't think you should be passing judgement on these young men. How do you know they are "leaning on mental illness" and "smurking their ugly faces" because they think they will not be punished? You don't so please do not assume that is the case. While this certainly is a horrible action made on their part, you do not necessarily know the whole truth about their situations to make these claims. And really, isn't ANY religion or any spirituality based on the idea of forgiveness and love and shedding light on to those who need it most? Maybe you should consider these things before making anymore assumptions!
Please Stay Focused

New York, NY

#26 Sep 4, 2007
Your point wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof that they are somehow mentally unbalanced? Just because someone doesn't like YOU doesn't make them mental. Perhaps you are the moron and the rest of us are the perfectly normal people.
May they spray paint a swastika on your forehead. People such as yourself perpetuate the problems to protect yourself to the detriment of the entire remainder of our culture.
These people are allowed to say anything they like, right, wrong or indifferent. In a "free" society, speech rights are protected.
Funny how the biggest Nazi's are always the one's who complain the loudest about the other Nazi's.
Maybe Hitler had a few good ideas after all.
John Rocissano, whose attorney said has a "mental illness" and has been in and out of group therapy and specialized schools, and Matthew Felicetti, whose lawyer said joined the U.S. Naval Sea Cadets recently because he wanted to serve his country overseas, stand accused of painting swastikas and other graffiti on a synagogue, two schools, a home and a street sign on the North Shore on Friday night and Saturday.

YOU ARE CORRECT I HAVE NO PROOF...READ THE ARTICLE...."MENTAL ILLNESS" HMMMMMM!!!!!
answer

Fairview, NJ

#27 Sep 4, 2007
Really know wrote:
If you do not know all the truths and sides to this story, then I don't think you should be passing judgement on these young men. How do you know they are "leaning on mental illness" and "smurking their ugly faces" because they think they will not be punished? You don't so please do not assume that is the case. While this certainly is a horrible action made on their part, you do not necessarily know the whole truth about their situations to make these claims. And really, isn't ANY religion or any spirituality based on the idea of forgiveness and love and shedding light on to those who need it most? Maybe you should consider these things before making anymore assumptions!
If you really know then why don't you tell us?
Question

Ramsey, NJ

#28 Sep 4, 2007
answer wrote:
<quoted text>You know what answers will appear. You only want to stir up more hate mail.
It is still a legitimate question, the answer to which might help us all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amityville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 15 min democrats 16,788
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 44 min Bruser 2,291
Oil company bilked out of $142,000 (Mar '07) 10 hr girl 334
Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) 23 hr bari 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr jthartford 6,435
Who would really wear a little 81 gay sex patch... (Feb '10) Wed 81 supporter worl... 22
Review: Bella Fence Company (Sep '13) Sep 16 Me not 11
•••

Amityville News Video

•••
Amityville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Amityville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Amityville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Amityville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Amityville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••