Lawrence teacher faces sex abuse charges

Lawrence teacher faces sex abuse charges

There are 58 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 19, 2007, titled Lawrence teacher faces sex abuse charges. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Lawrence High School teacher was arrested Thursday afternoon on charges that he fondled a 16-year-old girl just after he finished tutoring her after school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rufus

Bronx, NY

#50 Apr 24, 2007
OHHHH YO SON I HAD THAT TEACHER, SHE TOUCHED MY NUTS TOO! BUT I WASNT COMPLAINING, I TRIED TO BEAT BUT SHE WUD FAIL ME IF I DID
Tiffany

AOL

#51 Apr 25, 2007
ewww mr.fasso is gross good for him...i wonder wat happen to ms.fass?????
Tiffany

AOL

#52 Apr 25, 2007
these sick male teachers.. i feel so bad for there wives...

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#53 Apr 25, 2007
mutt should have his d**k cut off.
Yuki

Somerville, MA

#55 Apr 26, 2007
I am glad that they finally arrested this teacher. I went to this high school, and though he was never my teacher, he would make inappropriate comments to female students. Good thing they finally got him.
Terranes Gooden

New York, NY

#56 May 14, 2007
Mr.fasso touched my small dick and large tits thinking i was a female and aaron butt pluged mr fasso alot of times

From Lawrence High School
Mr Berke

New York, NY

#57 May 14, 2007
I loved mr fasso he was my life
Tradell Garry

AOL

#58 May 14, 2007
Me and Terell are gay buddies and we loved Mr Fasso. Me, Terell and Mr Fasso had good times while Mr Berke was taking the video camera and recorded us
Aaron and Hubbub

Deer Park, NY

#59 May 14, 2007
Me and Mr,fasso had sexual intercouse during the time of his work we had bj'sbutt plugging and
i was the one on the top.
ben

Bushey, UK

#61 Jun 6, 2007
you're all obsessed with this. Thousand of kids die world wide at the head of maniac car drivers and are killed by the greed and arms production of the USA and you moan about a few child molestors. What about the way you sexualise your daughters with their flimsy, transclucent, hugging panties. Nest time you see a sexy young girl walking down the street just watch how many men give her a sneaky eye up. Paedophilia is part of heterosexuality - why else would a man want a passive woman who looks all girly and stand knock kneed.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#62 Jun 8, 2007
ben wrote:
you're all obsessed with this. Thousand of kids die world wide at the head of maniac car drivers and are killed by the greed and arms production of the USA and you moan about a few child molestors. What about the way you sexualise your daughters with their flimsy, transclucent, hugging panties. Nest time you see a sexy young girl walking down the street just watch how many men give her a sneaky eye up. Paedophilia is part of heterosexuality - why else would a man want a passive woman who looks all girly and stand knock kneed.
i don't have any daughters. if i did, they'd be wearing burlap
East Rockaway

Wantagh, NY

#63 Jul 26, 2007
In reply to Jeff from Coram, Its good to know that the entire world is not that ignorant & there is a possibility that he is innocent!
Just Curious

Bronx, NY

#64 Nov 17, 2008
So what ever happned to this case and the teacher named?
Just Curious

Bronx, NY

#65 Nov 17, 2008
What ever happened in this case?

Where is the named teacher now?
Code words

Stanfordville, NY

#66 Nov 17, 2008
They should lock this sub human animal up and throw away the key
This guy is no better then those priest whom seem to love the little boys
Nothing more then a pig
bob

Brooklyn, NY

#67 Jan 29, 2009
Rufus wrote:
OHHHH YO SON I HAD THAT TEACHER, SHE TOUCHED MY NUTS TOO! BUT I WASNT COMPLAINING, I TRIED TO BEAT BUT SHE WUD FAIL ME IF I DID
we're talkin bout mr.fasso... soo..wat are u tryna say
Andrea S

Woodmere, NY

#68 Jan 22, 2014
When he and his wife started working there, everyone seemed to warm up to the couple almost instantly. His wife was a kind woman and he gave off the vibe that he was "everyone's pal". As a former student of Mr. Fasso's I remember numerous incidents where he made me uncomfortable. One time in particular, Mr. Fasso approached me from behind when I was sitting in the library using the computers. He whispered in my ear that he was chatting with a girl on a message board forum for World of Warcraft and her user picture looked like me and whenever she wrote him, he would read her messages and hear my voice. I froze with panic when he said it, barely inches away breathing heavily into my ear. I wish I was joking. I would avoid him in the hallways whenever I would see him, but there are only so many escape routes at your high school. Another image I could never get out of my head was watching him give girls hugs in the lobby or by the staircases, when I was unfortunate enough to have to see this. He would be hanging on to those hugs for just a little too long... I can't imagine the pain his wife went through after he was found out. Hope the parents of the girl got fair and sent him right to jail.
Mr Fasso

Amityville, NY

#69 Jan 23, 2014
Call me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amityville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 8 min Bruser 8,319
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) 2 hr mommyira 80
News Starbucks, GoHealth sign leases at Greybarn Ami... Wed Phenry1984 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,651
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Jul 25 James 20
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Jul 22 nancys 147
Samual Bruchey Jul 17 Long Island Newsday 1

Amityville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amityville Mortgages