Long Island Man Shoots Wife During Di...

Long Island Man Shoots Wife During Dispute

There are 1 comment on the CW11 New York WPIX-TV story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Long Island Man Shoots Wife During Dispute. In it, CW11 New York WPIX-TV reports that:

Suffolk County Police arrested and charged a North Amityville man after they say he opened fire on his wife in the couple's residence, wounding her in the abdomen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW11 New York WPIX-TV.

Copiague Kittens

Bridgeport, CT

#1 May 3, 2010
Thats a shame, a man would do that to his wife. I wonder if he was on drugs, Ive heard that area is a bad drug place. Lets hope he STAYS IN JAIL, so he cant hurt no one else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amityville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) Mon Van Buren St Guy 118
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Mon Bianca mangiaracina 57
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Apr 21 Jackass 48
Sammy's Inferno, Gardiner's Ave. off Hempstead ... (Sep '11) Apr 21 Elisabeth Vescovi 6
Drug Selling Mortorcycle rider(s) Apr 19 Kar-101 1
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) Apr 13 Jacker 3
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Apr 10 BronxBoricua 89

Amityville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amityville Mortgages