Who do you support for Governor in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Amityville Forum

Comments (Page 295)

Showing posts 5,881 - 5,900 of6,326
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell yo mama to put her shirt on, and get off the welfare couch, punk.
What a stupid screename. Some people never grow up past children's book jokery.
SMN

Gowanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

It is impossible to have a sane conversation on any topic with all the moronic ignoramuses that try to spread hate, desecration, dissension and filth when you disagree with them. Most of their banal diatribes are just plain sophomoric. This is why droves of people have been driven away from this site to other places where you can have a intelligent mix of views in a calm and not belligerent way.
NOT Cuomo

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

After his action re: the way he pushed gun control through without proper review, etc. I want no part of this man. He is feathering his own nest just to be able to look good for the run for President.
If NYS is an example of his abilities......we will ALL be in serious trouble as a state and if he ever gets elected President our country will be a disaster.
Keep an eye on how he is ramrodding things through the Senate that will make HIM look like he is the savior of NEW YORK.
He is on his own personal ego trip and we could all pay dearly if he makes it.
Cuomo for Pres

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Not now, not ever!!!
tax

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

VOTE
TroyLandry

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

NOT CUOMO. keep the trash in NYC, we don't want you liberal antis spewing your pathetic pointless bans and laws up here
TroyLandry

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

BTW to all you NYC douches I own land near Westchester county and every time I go there to shoot my big evil scary dangerous "military style assault weapon" guns I go out of my way to piss in yalls drinking water supply and spit my Copenhagen in . yes I know its filtered out but its the point.
tax

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

vote

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

SMN wrote:
It is impossible to have a sane conversation on any topic with all the moronic ignoramuses that try to spread hate, desecration, dissension and filth when you disagree with them. Most of their banal diatribes are just plain sophomoric. This is why droves of people have been driven away from this site to other places where you can have a intelligent mix of views in a calm and not belligerent way.
You shouldn't be so hard on the democrats.
rumagujuna

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

VOTE FOR ROCCO VASSPUCCI. He'll make a difference!!!
tax

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Vote

Since: Apr 13

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Mama, wants you to stay home on Mothers Day
Boonville resident

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

who the f**k cares...Really. They all lie . In the end they are all the same. Even if they start out with good intentions.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be so hard on the democrats.
hey dingleberry, you shouldn't have such a hard on for the democrats. Trouble with you dingleberry, you cling to hairs surrounding a smelly republican Ahole.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

I wish they would do a study on the number of people who would other wise vote democrat who are on the unemployment line. Is something more conspicuous happening here.
I see since I've been back they are trying to make changes to the schools district polling sites as well (make it harder to get to the polling places) and they've managed to lift the school tax cap.
They've lifted the school tax cap as well. One other thing NY has been consistent about and that's raising taxes. Then you wonder why so many have left to seek work and a better life for themselves elsewhere because this state would much rather pander to certain group affilliations then the populous as a whole entity.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

There was a time when they had many listings in the BuffaloJob Finder for entry level positions. What happened with that? Like I've said before it's pertinent to keep job openings open at every level to keep people off the unemployment lines and the welfare lines.
What don't the elected officials in the state of NY understand about this.
Then one wonders why there so much blight and despair around us.
tax

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

voted
SMN

Gowanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

SMN wrote:
Stupid is as stupid says. Don't like it leave. I notice you didn't have anything intelligent to say. Freshman moron.
tax

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

!!!!VOTE!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,881 - 5,900 of6,326
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Amityville Discussions

Search the Amityville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 4 hr marvinstevens 16,761
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 9 hr Bruser 7,854
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 9 hr Bruser 2,246
Review: Maxy Nails 12 hr Michele 3
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) 21 hr Kamala Martucci 111
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Sat Billy Bong 60
What Needs to Change in Lindenhurst (Jun '08) Sat BARBARA 244
•••
•••

Amityville News Video

•••
•••

Amityville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••