Mark Benett: Thanks, Dick Cheney: Ele...

Mark Benett: Thanks, Dick Cheney: Electing a president isn't wh...

There are 2 comments on the Tribune-Star story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Mark Benett: Thanks, Dick Cheney: Electing a president isn't wh.... In it, Tribune-Star reports that:

Coffee is coffee, right? Yes, until you stir something else into it. Coffee with cream isn't the same as coffee and whiskey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.

heart still in prairieton

Punxsutawney, PA

#1 Feb 3, 2009
has anyone got any pictures or anything from prairieton grade school? been trying for years to get something. i grew up in prairieton and went to school there.
prairieton school student

League City, TX

#3 Feb 27, 2010
heart still in prairieton wrote:
has anyone got any pictures or anything from prairieton grade school? been trying for years to get something. i grew up in prairieton and went to school there.
i would love to find pictures of the school there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amityville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 6 hr manny 72
Mucking Foron 13 hr Schmedely T Troll 6
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 19 hr bada bing 2,738
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 19 hr save our souls 8,587
Cancers around Cerro Wire (Feb '08) Sat Randi 16
Review: David Sanders Dance Dynamics (Nov '08) Aug 17 Imamomnow 17
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Massapequa Aug 17 SunnyD 1

Amityville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amityville Mortgages