Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'chi...

Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester'

There are 7352 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 5, 2009, titled Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester'. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Rep. Peter King Sunday said people clamoring about Michael Jackson's death should just beat it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 368
Next Last
A Former Admirer

Brooklyn, NY

#7902 Apr 8, 2014
Michael Jackson molested the children and he avoided jail time but not death which i think he did to himself in his drug abuse out of some guilt.

still it doesnt excuse his actions and the steps he took to evade responsibility.

I will never think of him other than a criminal child molester who knew how to carry a tune.

Goddam you Michael

Goddam you

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#7903 Apr 9, 2014
A Former Admirer wrote:
Michael Jackson molested the children and he avoided jail time but not death which i think he did to himself in his drug abuse out of some guilt.
still it doesnt excuse his actions and the steps he took to evade responsibility.
I will never think of him other than a criminal child molester who knew how to carry a tune.
Goddam you Michael
Goddam you
Your comment makes a lot of sense. Maybe MJ did commit suicide out of guilt for harming young boys. It seems fair to hypothesize this, since his fans gloat Evan Chandler committed suicide due to guilt.
OUR PEDEOPHILE ENABLER

Dover, OH

#7904 Apr 9, 2014
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Which constituent of Peter King raised the issue of MJ being a child molester?
It was political posteruring by a politician because it's an election year for him and he's looking to garner votes.
So he thinks by making slanderous accusations that were never proven in a court of law, that he'll continue to be in office?
The Jackson family need to sue him for making slanderous statements.
Peter King is a fool.
see above

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7905 Apr 13, 2014
The same people who admired Jackson, voted for obama twice and thought OJ was innocent, it doesn't take any intelligence to breath.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7907 Apr 15, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
The same people who admired Jackson, voted for obama twice and thought OJ was innocent, it doesn't take any intelligence to breath.
Don't lump people who voted for Obama into the same category as f'loons. Personally, I belong to the Green Party. But I know enough people who voted for Obama and think Michael and O.J. should have been locked in prison, for life.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7908 Apr 15, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lump people who voted for Obama into the same category as f'loons. Personally, I belong to the Green Party. But I know enough people who voted for Obama and think Michael and O.J. should have been locked in prison, for life.
Yes and the same people also think that sharpton, jackson and run are actually Reverends.
I LEVEL

Mount Vernon, NY

#7914 Dec 19, 2015
It is almost 2016 and nothing has changed the fact that Michael Jackson molested children and paid people off in return for their silence. Not even a motion picture film could erase that. Our knowledge of his perverted and sick acts will stand the test of time like the hardest metal and no one and I mean NO ONE will ever change that.

Michael Jackson drugged and molested young boys.

Period.
Bethpage

Mount Vernon, NY

#7915 Dec 20, 2015
I LEVEL wrote:
It is almost 2016 and nothing has changed the fact that Michael Jackson molested children and paid people off in return for their silence. Not even a motion picture film could erase that. Our knowledge of his perverted and sick acts will stand the test of time like the hardest metal and no one and I mean NO ONE will ever change that.
Michael Jackson drugged and molested young boys.
Period.
Well it's about time. Amen to that.
Sammy From da Bronx

Mount Vernon, NY

#7916 Dec 24, 2015
Bethpage wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's about time. Amen to that.
lol I cant believe this! its my pals back from 2007 come to make sure everyone knows Michael Jackson molested kids! way to go guys!

Since: Nov 15

Location hidden

#7919 Jan 2, 2016
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your truly ignorant worship of that dirty corpse is showing though again, Nancy. Whatever happened to your 'court of law' stance?
Was your previous nic,'Excusan'?
It's 2016 and Nancy Foster is still here. That's crazy man!
I LEVEL

Mount Vernon, NY

#7921 Jan 7, 2016
Sammy From da Bronx wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I cant believe this! its my pals back from 2007 come to make sure everyone knows Michael Jackson molested kids! way to go guys!
OMG HAPPY NEW YEAR SAMMY!

I'm at 23rd st. Sliders. Glow in the dark ping pong theme lol. Live waitresses and open bar.

Drop me an email.
Task Force Fury Ranger

Orlando, FL

#7922 Apr 5, 2016
A web browser (English, web browser) is a software , application or program that allows access to the Web , interpreting information from different types of files and websites so they can be displayed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 368
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amityville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 3 hr Bruser 8,319
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) 5 hr mommyira 80
News Starbucks, GoHealth sign leases at Greybarn Ami... Wed Phenry1984 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jul 26 Bruser 2,651
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Jul 25 James 20
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Jul 22 nancys 147
Samual Bruchey Jul 17 Long Island Newsday 1

Amityville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amityville Mortgages