3 Wounded in 2 North Amityville Shootings

Jan 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Long Island Press

Three North Amityville men were hospitalized following two shootings in their hometownA less than 10 minutesA on Friday morning, Suffolk police said.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated May 30, 2010
Tired of Judmental People

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

This is traumatic since I know all 3 victims. I really hope that they will be okay. It's ashamed when you can't come out of your front door and sit in your car in YOUR yard without someone starting some garbage. The shootings were not gang related as Suffolk PD wants everyone to believe. This is not an area known for gangs but it is known relentlessly for police harassment and brutality.
not pc

Seaford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Tired of Judmental People wrote:
This is traumatic since I know all 3 victims. I really hope that they will be okay. It's ashamed when you can't come out of your front door and sit in your car in YOUR yard without someone starting some garbage. The shootings were not gang related as Suffolk PD wants everyone to believe. This is not an area known for gangs but it is known relentlessly for police harassment and brutality.
ok, then let's just keep the police out of your neighborhood so they can't cause "harassment and brutality."

you know in normal neighborhoods, adults don't hang out in their cars.
Copiaguian

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

North Amity is a Ghetto, just like Wyandanch, Central Islip, Brentwood, Uniondale and Hempstead, hmmm, what do they all have in common, that isnt to hard to figure out.
mmm

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Tired of Judmental People wrote:
harassment and brutality?? geez u must be one of the criminals who got caught and decided to go to the al sharpton school of idiots. its not known for gangs but crackheads certainly run amouck!! who will u call to save your sorry ass when something happens to you?? the brutal scpd??
mmm

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

not pc wrote:
<quoted text>ok, then let's just keep the police out of your neighborhood so they can't cause "harassment and brutality."
you know in normal neighborhoods, adults don't hang out in their cars.
they dont play target practice on their asses either.
mom

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

where else they gonna smoke their crack?? thats why they sit in their cars.
whats with the killing

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

cant people love each other
Ronnie Butch DeFeo

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

The devil made me do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Amityville News Video

•••
Amityville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Amityville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••