Amite officer charged with 8 more arsons

Amite officer charged with 8 more arsons

There are 8 comments on the WBRZ-TV Baton Rouge story from Mar 20, 2008, titled Amite officer charged with 8 more arsons. In it, WBRZ-TV Baton Rouge reports that:

Fire investigators linked a previously arrested Amite police officer also serving as a Roseland volunteer firefighter to all 14 arson fires set in the Amite area since Nov. via WBRZ-TV Baton Rouge

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBRZ-TV Baton Rouge.

ron

New Orleans, LA

#1 Mar 21, 2008
lee was a great person i can t believe he started all those fires
YEP

Ponchatoula, LA

#2 Apr 18, 2008
now that hes in jail hes gonna feel the fire in his ass when Mobey makes him his bitch!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha
look out

Ponchatoula, LA

#3 Apr 18, 2008
FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haand it burns burns burns ...the ring of fire.... the ring of fire!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....H E Y L E E !!!!!! dont pick up the soap!!!! ha ha ha ha ha GOT A LIGHT BIG BOY??.....HA HA HA HA ha ha
jody

Ponchatoula, LA

#4 Apr 18, 2008
THE BEST THING TO DO TO A FIREBUG IS TO SET HIS ASS ON FIRE AND SEE HOW HE LIKES IT!!!!!
outoftowner

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2008
If this arson case is like the one in Lincoln County,Ms. It will go on for 2 yrs. getting put off because a law officer is involved.[or a son of one]. They hope the victims will just finally forget about it I guess. DUHHHHHHH.
GUESS WHAT

Slidell, LA

#6 Apr 22, 2008
DIDNT YOUR MOM TELL YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH MATCHES LEE??????? BAD BOY!!!!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM......YOUR PRISON ROOM THAT IS......AND WAIT FOR MOBEY.....HES gotta GIVE YOU SOMETHING!!!!!!!! hahashahahahahahahahahahahah!! !!!! GOOD FOR YA!!!! I HOPE YOUR MISERABLE!!! LIKE YOU MADE OTHERS MISERABLE!!! youra piece o s@&t!!!!!
WEHATEFIREBUGS

Ponchatoula, LA

#7 May 3, 2008
GET YOUR JOLLIES LEE??? DID YOU GET A HARD ON WATCHING A FIRE LEE???? WHAT A WEIRDO !!HOPE YOU GET THE BOOK THROWN AT YOU!!! YOUD PROBABLY TRY TO BURN THAT TO HUH????
only you

Opelousas, LA

#8 May 8, 2008
Lee you never listened to SMOKEY the bear???? now you gonna get smoked when you get bare!!! LIGHT A MATCH WE NEED TO SEE WHERE WE GONNA PLUG IN!!! HAR HAR HAR!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witness conventions will draw 11,000 ... 3 hr Analytical7 21
News Protest planned in support of valedictorian nota May '16 WHITE ERIK NELSON 3
Joe Kane May '16 Long lost friend 2
News Abita Springs' ex-police chief reports to priso... (Feb '07) Feb '16 RECON 8
News Stephanie Grace: Louisiana predictions for 2016... Jan '16 Roy 4
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Jan '16 Witness 191
laquinton banks aint da po-po no mo fo stealing (Dec '15) Dec '15 missouriKKK 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amite Mortgages