Chef Lonnie Pope joins the culinary t...

Chef Lonnie Pope joins the culinary team at Crawfish Town USA

There are 5 comments on the www.dailyworld.com story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Chef Lonnie Pope joins the culinary team at Crawfish Town USA. In it, www.dailyworld.com reports that:

Lonnie Pope is from Amite, LA and moved to Lafayette in 1984. He has been an award winning chef for more that 23 years, including the 2005 Chef of the Year presented by The American Culinary Association, ...

CrawFish Town USA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailyworld.com.

Simmone Siner

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 17, 2008
I have no doubt that Chef Pope is one of the best chefs in Acadiana. Can't wait to check him out at Crawfish Town.
Ginger Cole

Murray, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2009
This is my step brother and since my mom and his dad divorced we have not seen each other . I am so proud of him and wish him well.
Ginger Cole
Lynn Adams

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2009
I have been honored to have eaten his fine cooking, boy do I miss that.
Coty Sewell

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 19, 2010
Lonnie is a great chef with the ability to produce consistent, quality Louisiana classics. Good luck Chef and will stop in to see you soon. Best of luck from the Big Apple.
Ginger

Fulton, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2010
Coty Sewell wrote:
Lonnie is a great chef with the ability to produce consistent, quality Louisiana classics. Good luck Chef and will stop in to see you soon. Best of luck from the Big Apple.
I am his step sister and was hoping someone could tell me how to get in contact with Lonnie. Would love to tell him how proud I am of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car break in Jul 17 Blady 1
News Jehovah's Witness conventions will draw 11,000 ... Jul 16 Anonymous Brother 277
News Protest planned in support of valedictorian nota May '16 WHITE ERIK NELSON 3
Joe Kane May '16 Long lost friend 2
News Abita Springs' ex-police chief reports to priso... (Feb '07) Feb '16 RECON 8
News Stephanie Grace: Louisiana predictions for 2016... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Roy 4
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Jan '16 Witness 191

Amite Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amite Mortgages