Immigration Matters: Mexican Strawber...

Immigration Matters: Mexican Strawberry Pickers Seek African American Help

There are 30 comments on the thevoice.name story from Feb 29, 2008, titled Immigration Matters: Mexican Strawberry Pickers Seek African American Help. In it, thevoice.name reports that:

Editor's Note: Thirty men from Mexico who came to pick strawberries in Louisiana and found themselves in "slave-like" conditions ended up approaching some African-American activists for help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thevoice.name.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carlos Lopez

Roseland, LA

#27 Nov 18, 2008
Hola Seniorita!! Say, you want to hook up ehh?? I work real hard ;);) Im looking for a wife here in the U.S. I am looking to be married by next month. My green card runs out and you know long distance love is hard ehhh. You are beautiful mi amor.
Jose Martinez

Roseland, LA

#28 Nov 18, 2008
Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ the stereotypes.
But seriously though, you are right about the working hard part. I have NEVER met a mexican who didnt work hard. I like that in a guy
Hey I work hard, you should talk to me not Carlos. I want to be married by next week, hmmm..Call me chica bonita!

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Thomasville, GA

#29 Nov 18, 2008
Carlos Lopez wrote:
Hola Seniorita!! Say, you want to hook up ehh?? I work real hard ;);) Im looking for a wife here in the U.S. I am looking to be married by next month. My green card runs out and you know long distance love is hard ehhh. You are beautiful mi amor.
I already have a boyfriend. LOL. But hw can u know im beautiful when I dont even have my pic posted anymore?
Carlos Lopez

Roseland, LA

#30 Nov 18, 2008
I can tell youre beautiful by your typing ehhh?? So your not married..this could work seniorita! I will come pick you up in my el camino! Once you go latin you never go back, ehhh??

“This was so much FUN!”

Thomasville, GA

#31 Nov 18, 2008
Carlos Lopez wrote:
I can tell youre beautiful by your typing ehhh?? So your not married..this could work seniorita! I will come pick you up in my el camino! Once you go latin you never go back, ehhh??
i have actually dated a columbian guy before but my current bf is asian
konrad

Memphis, TN

#32 Nov 18, 2008
hey hold up....she likes East indians more than latin guys....right kristen ??!!.... lol

“Rocker Chicks Are Hot!”

Since: Jul 08

Sacramento, Ca

#33 Nov 18, 2008
Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have actually dated a columbian guy before but my current bf is asian
LOL, hey girl! See you have some admires.... lol

“This was so much FUN!”

Thomasville, GA

#34 Nov 18, 2008
konrad wrote:
hey hold up....she likes East indians more than latin guys....right kristen ??!!.... lol
I like Oriental asian, Indian asian and Latin all the same

“This was so much FUN!”

Thomasville, GA

#35 Nov 18, 2008
Starr24 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, hey girl! See you have some admires.... lol
and thats odd because i dont eve have my pic up anymore. LOL
Shaquita Williams

Roseland, LA

#36 Nov 21, 2008
Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
and thats odd because i dont eve have my pic up anymore. LOL
Gurllllll...you donts want to bees messin wits those lil spanish mens, they bees talkin all dat noise but when it comes downs to its, they have lil tiny weenies ya heard!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Springs Feb '17 Cordwainer Trout 3
News One dead, several others injured in shooting (Mar '09) Dec '16 Suzanne 143
mark anthony traina v. lakeview rgional medical... Dec '16 Adam 2
Review: Neurological Rehabilitation Living Cent... (Nov '13) Nov '16 Eleese Renee 3
News Thanksgiving Pie Sale benefits NO/AIDS food del... Nov '16 Eleese Renee 1
wayne spears (Mar '10) Oct '16 Curious 3
News Louisiana OMV Offers Option to Cancel License P... (Sep '16) Oct '16 Male Chauvenist Pig 5

Amite Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amite Mortgages