First Prev
of 6
Next Last
lets talk

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 12, 2008
So tell me where is Amigo...Is it a big town...
friend

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 10, 2009
What? Its huge.What you live up some holler or something?
weallgoamigo

High Point, NC

#3 Mar 9, 2009
is it a TOWN? oh, it has a postoffice...

Since: May 09

Lynchburg, VA

#4 May 12, 2009
Amigo is a hollow that I grew up in. It is a very small place. It is far from huge!!! It use to be a small coal mining camp. It is about a 20-30 minute drive from Beckley. It is right before you get to the Wyoming county line, going towards Mullens.
charlie

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Jul 19, 2009
amigo is the road to hell. some very few good people left. half way up the hollow,(JA WOODS) IS THE PLACE TO AVOID. drug kingpin lives there. i think it is called PILL HOLLOW now.
amigo suxxx

Pineville, WV

#6 Jul 31, 2009
charlie wrote:
amigo is the road to hell. some very few good people left. half way up the hollow,(JA WOODS) IS THE PLACE TO AVOID. drug kingpin lives there. i think it is called PILL HOLLOW now.
so very true but watch using ur real name Charlie, because 2 big dealers have the same name up devil's fork!!!!!!
cil -knows all about u

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 26, 2009
i grew up in amigo myself...ja wood camp to be exact. you people never seem to amaze me trash talkers who most likely sell to your own children or your grandchildren,its a shame you can sit home draw your state check and put everyone else down why be such cowards and not tell who you are.apparently they aren't bothering you too bad and by the way the Cadles' aren't mean they've probably helped bail someone in your family out many times when you couldn't.you need to worry about your own and leave everyone else alone.
ALIEN

Pineville, WV

#8 Sep 29, 2009
HEY CIL WHO ARE YOU DEFENDING????YOUR "KIND" FOLK ARE DEALING RIGHT BESIDE THE CADLE'S!!!!!DON'T GET ON HERE AND TRASH TALK BECAUSE YOU ARE SURELY NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE! BY THE WAY, IF I WERE IN JAIL, I SURE WOULDN'T WANT THE CADLE'S TO BAIL ME OUT WITH THEIR DIRTY MONEY!YOU TRASH TALK ABOUT THEM BEHIND THEIR BACK ANYWAYS.
Bull Sh t

Pineville, WV

#9 Sep 30, 2009
cil -knows all about u wrote:
i grew up in amigo myself...ja wood camp to be exact. you people never seem to amaze me trash talkers who most likely sell to your own children or your grandchildren,its a shame you can sit home draw your state check and put everyone else down why be such cowards and not tell who you are.apparently they aren't bothering you too bad and by the way the Cadles' aren't mean they've probably helped bail someone in your family out many times when you couldn't.you need to worry about your own and leave everyone else alone.
Hey why don't you get a job?
hear this

AOL

#10 Oct 5, 2009
hey!
yuck

Oceana, WV

#11 Oct 13, 2009
cil -knows all about u wrote:
why haven't you replied back...miss billy bad ass who thinks she can whip anyone!!!!!just as i thought...u know ur family deals in the drug scene, too so what r u going to say about that...skank hoooo!!!!!
we know ur two faced

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Oct 13, 2009
what the hell are ya'll talking about the cadles for it must not be too bad u are married into the family,u are no better than them and u are spending the dirty money just as well...Gambling is dirty money tooooooo........
cil

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Oct 15, 2009
Okay Im replying back. Its took me so long because unlike you I have a life and I dont stay on this site talking shit about people and hide behind the name "ALIEN or YUCK". And as far as talking about my family if you know so damn much you would know about the software called visual ip trace, its really easy to use and to find exactly who you are looking for on the map it provides for you.And you called me a "skank ass ho" are you serious that just shows the level of your education.And by the way tell your husband I said hello for me.
cil

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Oct 15, 2009
Why dont I get a job? Because my husband makes 2,500.00 weekly and I dont have to work.
computer wiz

Oceana, WV

#15 Oct 16, 2009
cil wrote:
Okay Im replying back. Its took me so long because unlike you I have a life and I dont stay on this site talking shit about people and hide behind the name "ALIEN or YUCK". And as far as talking about my family if you know so damn much you would know about the software called visual ip trace, its really easy to use and to find exactly who you are looking for on the map it provides for you.And you called me a "skank ass ho" are you serious that just shows the level of your education.And by the way tell your husband I said hello for me.
if u was so damn smart u will know u have to have a person i.p. to be able to trace, also it only gives u general area where ur isp is located. no please track me !!!!
computer wiz

Oceana, WV

#16 Oct 16, 2009
now please track me cil !!!!
teacher

AOL

#17 Oct 19, 2009
there has been alot said on here, but some people are getting the blame for everything on here. and i think the person making alot of these comments may know that others are getting the blame, but if everyone (especially the ones that have their minds set on who this is)would read the FAQ of topix they would read this.......How can I change my city?
The location that appears with your forum posts on Topix is the location of your internet service provider (ISP) and may or may not match your actual location. That information can not be changed or removed.
However, as a registered user you may enter your actual location in the Hometown field of your profile, to appear alongside your ISP location.
Now for the simple minded whoever you may be this means that, as example.... look at the ones that has posted that do not have a city under their name, means a local internet, such as charter, or sudden link. the ones that have a differant town is using a differant internet such as verizon, aol,road runner or the such. And no, no one can get the names of anyone or thier location on here except thru a lawyer or a judge. call topix number and you will see. there is no way to get an isp off of here at all.google getting it, u can't. your ip changes several times a day. so now, instead of some getting on here and saying yeah i know who you are no you dont you are dead wrong in that. enough has been said and this person with the boones mill, va address that is not someone that is using suddenlink. and the person you think it is has suddenlink. so when boones mill, va responds, it is not who u think it is. just someone trying to keep it stirred up. i hope you have learned something from my lesson. and no this person did not cause a family feud, like they are getting accused of. its just been one making the statement that it was them and it going thru the family that it was them and now everyone thinks that it is. but i know for a fact that it wasnt them, and i know for a fact who put MOST of those comments on here. Thanx for your time and please go to FAQ of topix and read that for yourself!
thank you

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Oct 22, 2009
the angel in hiding

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Oct 23, 2009
hello all you hell people i do know who you are and yours is coming soon every one of you
computer wiz

Oceana, WV

#20 Oct 26, 2009
thank you wrote:
http://www.danasoft.com/vipers ig.jpg
that tells your ip but the only one who can get your ip the owners of this site or the administrators. But as a common folk like you or anyone who is not a administrator can not get a ip. Also any ip tracker can track your isp provider as long you have the ip :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amigo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 11 Hahahaha 4,483
Amigo Music Thread (Oct '17) Oct '17 Musikologist 1
News Inmate Dies at Southern Regional Jail (May '08) Sep '17 ammz 23
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Wondering (May '17) May '17 Amigo1989 1
David Fann (Jun '16) Jul '16 Interested 6
holly, chick from amigo (May '16) May '16 curious 1

Amigo Jobs

Personal Finance

Amigo Mortgages