Law and Order

Law and Order

There are 2 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Jun 26, 2009, titled Law and Order. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

A 40-year-old Lorain man was killed in a motorcycle crash Sunday on Leavitt Road at Walnut Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

STUPID KIDS

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 27, 2009
im sorry this happened i hope its a lesson to all the kids out there who text while they drive or all the ADULTS on the phones not paying attention....c'mon people this was 100% preventable!
to stupid kids

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jun 27, 2009
u are very right i got hit by an adult who was TEXTING its rediculous pay attention to the road people get hurt because u have to send that text that u'll be there soon PLEASE get over it....call them before u leave and tell them your on ur way and leave it at that stupid idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amherst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesse estep Jul 21 Jestep97 2
Brent Wells (Dec '14) Jul 11 still fishing 18
News Fligner's Supermarket in Lorain receives top honor (Mar '14) Jul 6 Judina 2
News Why Vote? USHLI mentors Latino groups about vot... Jul 2 They cannot kill ... 7
why would anybody live in lorain? Jul 1 klepto 4
News LCCC to go tobacco-free in 2017 Jun '16 Pugh Bickair 1
News Seth J. Polly (Sep '08) Mar '16 comboooooo 3

Amherst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amherst Mortgages