Builders begin quarry work

Builders begin quarry work

There are 1 comment on the The Chronicle-Telegram story from Apr 9, 2008, titled Builders begin quarry work. In it, The Chronicle-Telegram reports that:

“We've demolished the number six mill and started on the number three mill (Tuesday)”

Work has begun and a name has been selected for the $500 million upscale community set in the South Amherst quarries. via The Chronicle-Telegram

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle-Telegram.

rwillis

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2008
Wow! The area is really changing since I left in 1962. It sounds like this development is similar to the ones going up around me here in Maryland. They are little communities of their own. All the things a person would want right there. The ones here have homes to rent or buy and prices from around $600K -$1M plus. I think they are neat and believe this is a good thing (progress)for the area. I hope it benefits all in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amherst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It is a Pennis Size Contest !! Feb 9 Ky OSHA 5
Apples May Be Moving Into Town...? (Oct '08) Feb 8 Biggus dickus 5
News Smoking ban, new exercise equipment part of Nor... Jan 30 Great News 1
Bendix is the NEW ORANGE Jan 28 Bad Robot 2
Crooked Business Owners Taking The Public For A... (Nov '10) Jan 27 Bad Robot 23
Oberlin rejects Libtards demands Jan 21 Supercalafradgeli... 1
paul tawney criicaiiy ill Jan 19 heip our dear friend 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amherst Mortgages