Murderer wants his sentenced cut down

Murderer wants his sentenced cut down

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Journal story from Oct 30, 2008, titled Murderer wants his sentenced cut down. In it, The Morning Journal reports that:

Daniel Wilson, on death row for burning an Amherst woman to death inside the trunk of her car, is continuing to fight his death penalty sentence more than 17 years after the crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Journal.

MacdaddyOH

Corry, PA

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Shocking how a person who takes another ones life for whatever the reason has the nerve to request/demand anything. Everyone, no matter the reason has the ability to walk away to avoid this situation. He should man-up, lock himself in a car trunk and let the slain woman's family burn him alive.
Amarchri

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2008
Couldn't agree more. You have to be a sick individual to take a woman you don't know and burn her alive while she's pleading.
no name

Elyria, OH

#3 Nov 5, 2008
i went to school with that creep and he was horrible then i wish her family could return the favor to him eye for a eye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amherst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent Wells (Dec '14) Mon pist off 19
brent wells Mon pist off 1
News Oberlin police chief resigns, left office today Jan 13 avatar 1
News Tamyka Saunders, Sheffield Lake mother of 2, ch... (Jul '09) Jan 5 Marchael 3
News Block watch protests Lorain store (Jul '15) Dec 30 Realtalk 2
Crooked Business Owners Taking The Public For A... (Nov '10) Dec 30 Realtalk 25
Reasons why lorain sucks (Apr '07) Dec 30 Realtalk 20

Amherst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amherst Mortgages