Amherst Police Investigating Toddler'...

Amherst Police Investigating Toddler's Severe Injuries

There are 230 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Mar 13, 2010, titled Amherst Police Investigating Toddler's Severe Injuries. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Police are investigating how a toddler wound up in the hospital with severe head trauma Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
wow

Fairview, NC

#224 Mar 22, 2010
1Really wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently you did not read all the comments
and again..your wrong, and not making sense. i have read all the comments and all the comments on other boards..what does this refer to??

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#225 Mar 22, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
and again..your wrong, and not making sense. i have read all the comments and all the comments on other boards..what does this refer to??
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
wow

Fairview, NC

#226 Mar 22, 2010
1Really wrote:
<quoted text>I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
ummm i wrote........what kind of a cold heart can not mourn a tradgedy like this?? these comments have somehow strayed so very far from the story, that i dont think you even realize what your saying. bottom line, an innocent child has been killed. yes, i use the term killed, not died. until proven different, i will believe what the doctors have said. i dont expect you to show respect for any adult in this situation..your perogative to take sides..but i pray we can all show respect for a little boy that very well could have survived if only taken immediately to a hospital when the injuries occured, not 3 days later...

then u wrote...Evidently you did not read all the comments

so, i think i was asking you what the heck u were talking about?!
wow

Fairview, NC

#227 Mar 22, 2010
1Really wrote:
<quoted text>I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
figures....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#228 Mar 22, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm i wrote........what kind of a cold heart can not mourn a tradgedy like this?? these comments have somehow strayed so very far from the story, that i dont think you even realize what your saying. bottom line, an innocent child has been killed. yes, i use the term killed, not died. until proven different, i will believe what the doctors have said. i dont expect you to show respect for any adult in this situation..your perogative to take sides..but i pray we can all show respect for a little boy that very well could have survived if only taken immediately to a hospital when the injuries occured, not 3 days later...
then u wrote...Evidently you did not read all the comments
so, i think i was asking you what the heck u were talking about?!
I never said someone can not morn the loss of a child. My comment was meant for another poster that stated to let the the parents mourn and my comment was, this is not a mourning site. There is a site that is dedicated to mourn loved ones and friends, however Topix is for people to comment on news story, unless I'm missing something here. Now if you read more into that, then oh well. People on here have stated very nasty and negative comments about both parents, why choose mine to ramble on about.
Someone stated the father smoked dope another said something about half the people in this country smoke pot and I stated the other half take care of their own and it went on from their.

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#229 Mar 22, 2010
1Really wrote:
<quoted text>I never said someone can not morn the loss of a child. My comment was meant for another poster that stated to let the the parents mourn and my comment was, this is not a mourning site. There is a site that is dedicated to mourn loved ones and friends, however Topix is for people to comment on news story, unless I'm missing something here. Now if you read more into that, then oh well. People on here have stated very nasty and negative comments about both parents, why choose mine to ramble on about.
Someone stated the father smoked dope another said something about half the people in this country smoke pot and I stated the other half take care of their own and it went on from their.
I was going to stay out of this one, but you are so right. You have expressed sympathy for this poor child, as we all have. But in reality this is NOT the forum for posting condolences. This is a forum to comment on newsworthy items, nothing more than that. I have pointed that out to people several times as has My Smiley Face - and every time, we have been met with the whole "you're so cold-hearted, blah, blah, blah". People whiz right through everything you write, pick out a few parts, and put a whole comment back together that is oftentimes nothing at all what you intended to say. It's quite frustrating.

Anyway, I have been in complete agreement with you on this particular story and have no idea whay you have been singled out here...
wondering

AOL

#230 Mar 23, 2010
anyone heard if any charges yet or how the "investigation" is going???
wondering

Iron Station, NC

#231 Mar 26, 2010
wondering wrote:
anyone heard if any charges yet or how the "investigation" is going???
ill take the zero response as a big fat NOOO! STEP IT UP AMHERST!!!!!!
Peace

Erie, PA

#232 Apr 1, 2010
I knew if I let 1really go long enough the rest of you would see the ignorance. Too easy lol
you are all drama

Lorain, OH

#233 Apr 21, 2010
& on the insurance "quotes" Lil Jesse HAD insurance!!! and everything was fully paid for so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME RIGHT NOWWW WHY his father's family started a donation fund at the bank for the healthcare expences? HMMM think about that one you ignorant F*C*S!!! for real? the Crums are JUST THAT!!! CRUMS!!! and all that money EVERYONE Donated to HIS HEALTHCARE * which like I said ABOVE was ALLL PAID FOR WITHHHH HIS INSURANCE! was spent on... haha EXACTLY Beer & Drug money for Mr. PERFECT Daddy which everyone keeps defending! GET A LIFE AND LET THE POLICE FIGURE THIS SH*T OUT LOWLIFES!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amherst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help! May 27 taker 14
Looking for a good quality gym (Jan '14) May 25 Paul 9
News Trucker accused of revenge against high-beam dr... (Dec '06) May 20 Mjdksmshdj 16
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) May 15 hwan 183
who is cassie remali? Apr '15 cathy 2
Jessica coleman today? (Feb '12) Apr '15 don diaz 60
Reasons why lorain sucks (Apr '07) Mar '15 Tink010722 16
More from around the web

Amherst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]