Amherst Police Investigating Toddler's Severe Injuries

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Police are investigating how a toddler wound up in the hospital with severe head trauma Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of230
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
amanda

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

I pray for the family and the mother who has to deal with this. she used to be a dear friend of mine and she does all she can to provide for her children. unfortunately he was put into the hands of people she trusted thinking her son would be okay. I pray that the male and his family be punished for hurting the poor child!
anthony

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

dumb!
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

amanda wrote:
I pray for the family and the mother who has to deal with this. she used to be a dear friend of mine and she does all she can to provide for her children. unfortunately he was put into the hands of people she trusted thinking her son would be okay. I pray that the male and his family be punished for hurting the poor child!
Amanda, why was she not taking care of her son? This does not make any sense to me at all. I will also pray but for that poor baby only and you mention "her Children" I hope that she does not have custody of them also. This is sad
Alyssa

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

This is sad. The mother of the child and the people that are supposely taking care of him should all go to jail. Shame on his mother for being a "POOR EXCUSE OF A PARENT". I feel bad for the others kids that might be stuck with her. I hope she doesnt have any more.
ZERO

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Here we go again! And yes, the mother is responsible to see to it that her children are safe at all times.
Natalie Willoughby Hills

Wickliffe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

As a parent myself, this sickens me to no end!! another baby injured, and critically. I don't even know what to say anymore !! did she NOT check on him? What is her problem? SICKENING!!!!!!!
Maggie

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Stupid people should not be allowed to reproduce. I'm starting to think there should be mandatory sterilization of anyone that injures a child. Why let someone that doesn't know how to take care of a child have more?
The Raven

Dover, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

OH..you people haven't heard the half of it...

This child was treated last year for burns he received at the hands of the same man. The man was charged and eventually plead guilty to child endangering...he was to be sentenced Monday for those crimes.

The mother is just as guilty of harming this child. Why would she allow this man to be around her son again.

To really make things worse, they have an infant child together...

Way to go Children's Services and the Lorain County Court of Common Pleas!!!
jackie

Lorain, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Raven, you are so right...Now its time for mommy and the boyfriend sit rot in prison with the death penalty to boot. No way in hell would any man or woman come between my children and I. I say murder would be justifiable.
gcb

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

I agree with Maggie & Raven. The law has got to change. These women that have baby after baby and expects someone else to care for them. I can't believe what these parents are doing to these children, then lets their boyfriend (who abuses their child)come back and then has another child. This is so sad. Maybe what we need is a large orphanage and take these babies away from these women. These children do not need to be abuse time and time again.
DeeW

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Why...I ask...this is the 2nd time this baby has been life flighted...they should have taken him away then...incompentent children's services workers should be held accountable also along with the monsters that do this and allow this to happen to their children...
gcb

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

To DeeW

I agree. The Children's services workers also should be held responsible. Very sad.
Fedup09

Lorain, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Why is it that the child ALWAYS pays for the parents mistakes and Children Services should be held responsible as well!!! There are ALOT of couples out there that would love to adopt due to complications and not able to have a baby on their own, myself being one of them, I was adopted as a little girl, so I would never give it a second thought. I hope the people responsible pay for their actions!!!!
The Raven

Dover, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Kind of makes you wonder if they should maybe change their name from Children's Services to Abuser Services...
Christopher

Newton Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

How sad. Funny how children's services were notified months ago about the child on another incident and they did nothing.....not until now as this boy is clinging to his life. Children's services in every county is completely worthless!!
Samantha

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

My thoughts and prays go out to this little boy. I hope after this, the athorities take the proper action to this case. Her rights need taken away, and her children need to be in better care. For the staff at the hospital to know this little boy is uncalled for. It states that the mother does not know how to take care of her kids. Case closed!
emilykate

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Hoping and praying for that poor little boy to get through this. Not only should the boyfriend be locked for life.....that woman should be made to suffer for staying with this no-good loser; better term is animal!!! Was she that desperate and lonely that she "has to have a boyfriend" at any cost? Is being alone so bad that you settle for animal men who think nothing of abusing and/or murdering innocent children? Disgusting--AND if poor baby Jesse makes it through, give the father custody of him, no ifs, ands, or buts!!! So furious as I'm typing this comment out. AND another thing--if I was ever to choose between my child's safety over some loser boyfriend, you better damn believe that the CHILD would've came FIRST. Fedup09; I completely emphasize with you; I was never able to have children and I would have welcomed a chance to be a mom to a child AND he/she would come first. Hang in there, Baby Jesse, and mom and loser....hope you get thrown into prison for life!!!
Momma Just as Bad

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Your dear friend let her boyfriend boil her baby last year. The cops were there just 3 weeks ago when he was violently trying to drag her out of the car. How in the world did she think this guy was ok? Let me ask you this: would you leave your baby at this house? She is just as at fault!!
J_E_C_

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

If you have to have a license to drive, teach, practice in the medical field and so on, why don't you have to be tested and get a license to be a parent? Someone once suggested that all babies be given a sterilization shot upon birth and that when you get older, after you take parenting classes and pass a test, you are given the antidote and allowed to procreate.
Nic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

emilykate wrote:
Hoping and praying for that poor little boy to get through this. Not only should the boyfriend be locked for life.....that woman should be made to suffer for staying with this no-good loser; better term is animal!!! Was she that desperate and lonely that she "has to have a boyfriend" at any cost? Is being alone so bad that you settle for animal men who think nothing of abusing and/or murdering innocent children? Disgusting--AND if poor baby Jesse makes it through, give the father custody of him, no ifs, ands, or buts!!! So furious as I'm typing this comment out. AND another thing--if I was ever to choose between my child's safety over some loser boyfriend, you better damn believe that the CHILD would've came FIRST. Fedup09; I completely emphasize with you; I was never able to have children and I would have welcomed a chance to be a mom to a child AND he/she would come first. Hang in there, Baby Jesse, and mom and loser....hope you get thrown into prison for life!!!
He is a Demon! She is a Demon Bitch! Animals give unconditional love, something those two Monster's will never comprehend! I hope they both rot in Hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of230
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Amherst Discussions

Search the Amherst Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
City unfair to only gay bar in Lorain County, OH (May '06) 5 hr PeteZ 23
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 13 hr Vote out every incumbent 169
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri ha ha 25,331
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
Crooked Business Owners Taking The Public For A... (Nov '10) Apr 7 Dan Caldwell 21
Abby Andrey from Amherst Apr 7 kirito 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Amherst Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Amherst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••