Police: Baby Left in Hot Car During S...

Police: Baby Left in Hot Car During Shopping Trip, Mom Arrested

There are 80 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Police: Baby Left in Hot Car During Shopping Trip, Mom Arrested. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A local mother is facing criminal charges for leaving her baby in a locked car in the sweltering heat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kate

Cleveland, OH

#61 Sep 2, 2010
JH Esq-mensa member wrote:
I'm sure you've all passed your g.e.d
Exams with flying colors, so I can certainly understand your labeling this individual an idiot (most of you will want to implement the spell check feature on your computer )
Imbecile that she may be, I assure you, Danielle is NOT a calculating baby killer. I certainly hope none of you fall off of your pedestal and find yourselves down here with the rest of fallible mortals. Well... expatiate with impunity!!!
Oh... please take the time to read Matthew 7:3... I think you'll find it illuminating.
Feel free to write nasty things about me now...I'm a compete narcissist and won't give a damn...
Way to use up all of your 50 cent words! Congratulations, that probably took you a whole hour to write while you spell checked and used your thesaurus. Maybe you sympathize because you're a moronic idiot like she is and a calculating baby killer. Hope that was nasty enough for you...even though you don't give a damn.
JH Esq-mensa member

Washington, DC

#62 Sep 2, 2010
Come on Kate, you can do better than that... Let me guess... you're from Lorain
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to use up all of your 50 cent words! Congratulations, that probably took you a whole hour to write while you spell checked and used your thesaurus. Maybe you sympathize because you're a moronic idiot like she is and a calculating baby killer. Hope that was nasty enough for you...even though you don't give a damn.
JH Esq-mensa member

Washington, DC

#63 Sep 2, 2010
Facsinating how easy it is to maniulate and get a rise out of you.
Come on Kate, you can do better than that... Let me guess... you're from Lorain
<quoted text>
JH Esq-mensa member

Washington, DC

#64 Sep 2, 2010
Aren't you going to "spell check my comment? Come on- let's see if you get it right
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
Rudy

United States

#65 Sep 2, 2010
Aren't you going to "spell check my comment? Come on- let's see if you get it right<quoted text>
Come on. A MENSA attorney? LOL!
JH Esq-mensa member

Washington, DC

#66 Sep 2, 2010
Rough day at the factory, eh?
Rudy wrote:
<quoted text>
JH Esq-mensa member

Washington, DC

#67 Sep 2, 2010
I'm impressed, you're the only one that caught that Rudy. Everyone else is too busy being angry and attacking eachother. You're cool. Most don't know the abbreviation "Esq"
Rudy wrote:
<quoted text>
kissylips

Washington, DC

#68 Sep 2, 2010
Anybody there??
Come on people

Cleveland, OH

#69 Sep 3, 2010
JH Esq-mensa member - so let me ask YOU a question - are you CONDONING the actions of this so called "mother" for leaving her baby in the car? It sure sounds like it to us! AND if you are, look up the word "KARMA" - it has a way of coming back at you!
jackie

Pekin, IL

#70 Sep 4, 2010
omg she never should be a mother,maybe i should lock her away in a dark places in a oven to see how she likes it
Rudy

Fort Jennings, OH

#71 Sep 4, 2010
In a previous thread about a similar tragedy, I suggested that automakers be mandated to install temperature sensors in all vehicles that would automatically open the windows if the temperature got too high to sustain human or animal life. Why didn't anyone listen? The government owes us that much. Isn't saving one life worth it to have all cars equipped with a simple safety device costing less than $500? Come on folks, do it for the kids.

“Not Perfect, Just Forgiven”

Since: May 10

Bloom Where You're Planted!

#72 Sep 4, 2010
Rudy wrote:
In a previous thread about a similar tragedy, I suggested that automakers be mandated to install temperature sensors in all vehicles that would automatically open the windows if the temperature got too high to sustain human or animal life. Why didn't anyone listen? The government owes us that much. Isn't saving one life worth it to have all cars equipped with a simple safety device costing less than $500? Come on folks, do it for the kids.
Now, Rudy -- most (almost all, actually) of your posts I find humorous, in a sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek way. But this suggestion is a good one. I don't want the gov't involved with it at all (it would get screwed up somewhere), but something along those lines would be a lifesaver. Only, what would happen when it rains? Hmmm...
Lynn

Elyria, OH

#73 Sep 5, 2010
I cannot believe the ignorance of some of these people who do this, what the hell were they thinking??? I hear about this all the time, every summer, an even in the winter! I would not leave a child alone in a car no matter what time of the year it was! I have always said, all these stores, an malls, should hire a parking attendent to patrole the parking lots looking for this! If they found one child or one animal being left like this it could save a life! Would be so worth it, an a job worth hiring someone for.....but no.......we just hire door greeters! Just stupid! No one says they have to touch the cars, just look in them, an being a parking attendent, you should have that right!These children an animals are always left in these types of parking lots.....90% of the time......its just crazy! Thank god they were able to save this little baby......
Rudy

Fort Jennings, OH

#74 Sep 5, 2010
7th Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>Now, Rudy -- most (almost all, actually) of your posts I find humorous, in a sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek way.
All of my posts are being compiled and will be available as an addendum to Obama's next book; "How I Changed America". Look for it soon at your local bookseller or directly from DNC Publishing Inc.

Have a great holiday!
tired of it

Meadville, PA

#75 Sep 5, 2010
Francine is a wortless bi---. Someone should whip her.
erica d

Ashtabula, OH

#76 Sep 6, 2010
why now wrote:
<quoted text>
ask those questions when it outside your race
you seriously need help....and maybe some schooling
Jennie

Greenvale, NY

#77 Sep 7, 2010
wow reminds me of that Guita sazan case in Stamford CT a few years back-another selfish animal - who cared more about her car than her child.
Sue

Cleveland, OH

#78 Sep 8, 2010
Marvin: You've got to be kidding; its hard taking kids in K-Mart so you don't blame her for leaving the baby in the car? Your as brain dead as this woman is and I really hope you don't have any kids of your own. This is a perfect argument for mandatory sterilization of these totally stupid people.
Sue

Cleveland, OH

#79 Sep 8, 2010
I am so sick of the racist card being tossed around. Whether this woman was black or white or green or chartreuse, she left her baby in a hot car while she went into a store. I have two children (adults now) that I never left in a car, period! You should never leave a child unattended in a car whether it be summer, spring, fall or winter and I'm sorry but I cannot see how people "forget" that their child is in the car. She wanted to run in for a few things and it was easier than bringing the baby; plain and simple so people, get off of your soapbox about "if it were a black woman" and such other crap and see that this is something that people are doing in alarmingly frequent numbers; not only with their kids but their pets. People are ignorant and that includes both white and black!
Calebs mum

Houston, TX

#80 Sep 10, 2010
Rudy wrote:
I agree Rudy. Forget Me Not USA has a petition asking for a bill requiring all carmakers to install child safety alarm sensors in all cars. The devices already exist, one created by NASA, but carmakers are balking. Come on everyone, aren't the children worth such a small price? Let's stop discussing who's responsible (or isn't) and be responsible. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/mandatory-ch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amherst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth is being sold at 457 Windsor Drive in Elyria Apr 7 Jonathan 3
News AERT Hit With Class Action Suit Over ChoiceDeck (Mar '08) Apr 2 HateChoiceDek 162
Sherry and Jordan rumack Apr 1 Teresa 3
News City unfair to only gay bar in Lorain County, OH (May '06) Mar 30 Chris Klein 25
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) Mar 21 thar 196
Reynolds family in Lorain? (May '14) Mar '18 Just me 5
Peace Officer's Sanctuary (POS) Feb '18 TLFairlamb 1

Amherst Jobs

Personal Finance

Amherst Mortgages