“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry to hear about the passing of your wife, GUMP.:-(

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Wondering why tbird hasn't offered his condolences to GUMP???

Perhaps he's camping-out in he food-stamp line and has no internet access?

Ha Ha!

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
*THE food-stamp line.

My T must be sicking!

Ha Ha!
Spelling_Bee

Kansas City, MO

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Sorry to hear of your loss, Gump.

RIP, Gump's wife.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 5, 2013
_Muntz wrote:
Wondering why tbird hasn't offered his condolences to GUMP???
Perhaps he's camping-out in he food-stamp line and has no internet access?
Ha Ha!
Are you sure I haven't??

Ha HA Ha!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Did she really die?

If she really did, I won't make a joke.

If she didn't die I will make carbuncle jokes

Let me know
UMP

Niagara Falls, NY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Did she really die?
If she really did, I won't make a joke.
If she didn't die I will make carbuncle jokes
Let me know
The girl that I loved & married is with me no more,
She is with god
because he opened
heavens door.
We spent 50 yrs
making a pleasent life
she was a wonderful loving
beautiful wife
amen
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Feb 6, 2013
UMP wrote:
<quoted text>The girl that I loved & married is with me no more,
She is with god
because he opened
heavens door.
We spent 50 yrs
making a pleasent life
she was a wonderful loving
beautiful wife
amen
Sorry for your loss
Not Tranny Toni today

Buffalo, NY

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Sorry gump, hope you are doing ok.
Yeah Right

Hamburg, NY

#18 Feb 6, 2013
My condolences.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amherst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seventy________ 1 hr tbird19482 6
Chris Kyle's Lies 17 hr punK 2
Did LIEF COACH build a snowman? 21 hr North Wind 2
Buffalo Comeback? Fri MAYORDYASTER 4
Cuomo cites failing schools; state gives teachera Fri MAYORDYASTER 7
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,631
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) Fri Lew Commisaur 1,223
Amherst Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Amherst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:59 pm PST