Man admits sex abuse of daughter's fr...

Man admits sex abuse of daughter's friends

There are 286 comments on the Buffalo News story from Aug 3, 2007, titled Man admits sex abuse of daughter's friends. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

Months after one of Salvatore Giaccotto's victims tearfully told authorities how he had molested her, he pleaded guilty Thursday to committing sex offenses that will send him to state prison. via Buffalo News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Punisher

United States

#187 Nov 16, 2010
plus this doesnt help the victims , i dont believe they should ever read this, so let it go from the internet, not in your life. Dont give this people the satisfaction.
Punisher

United States

#188 Nov 16, 2010
Name: SALVATORE GIACCOTTO
SSN: 093-60-xxxx
Aliases: SALVATORE GIACCOTTO
State of Origin: New York
DOC Number: 4687321H
Party Status: ACTIVE INMATE
Race: WHITE
Sex: Male

Offenses:
Offense: CRIM SEXUAL ACT 1ST

Offense: CRIM SEXUAL ACT 2ND

Offense: CRIM POSS STOLEN PROP 4TH

Offense: GRAND LARCENY - NOT AUTO 4TH

Parole/Probations:
Parole Status: MAXIMUM EXPIRATION

Parole Status: PAROLE DIV OF PAROLE

Prison Inmate Records:
Scheduled Release Date: 02/09/2012 Sentence: Min:4Y 3M 10D Max:5Y
Prison Location: WYOMING
watch this

Buffalo, NY

#190 Nov 16, 2010
are they hot?
Pandoraah

AOL

#191 Nov 16, 2010
What kind of a sick mother claims she doesn't believe her children when they say their father is sexually busing them? She wanted to keep the man so badly that she was willing to sacrifice her children. These parents are evil.
Pandoraah

AOL

#192 Nov 16, 2010
These S.O.B.'s should get 'life.' He will just get out and do it again. Once a pedophile always a pedophile. If he knew what a sick, worthless creature he is, he would croak himself. What makes anyone think the rest of his family is any different?
Pandoraah

AOL

#193 Nov 16, 2010
His wife is as sick as he is. She's just ticked off tht he got caught. In reality, she should have put a stop to it long ago. There is no way she didn't know it was going on. She should be in jail also.
Pandoraah

AOL

#194 Nov 16, 2010
The wife is just not admitting what she knows because it would make her look like what she is; a poor excuse for a human who lets her husband hurt children.
Pandoraah

AOL

#195 Nov 16, 2010
My family went through something like this. Someone found out her husband was sexually abusing children. From that moment on, she couldn't stand the sight of him. She left as soon as she could get out which was a matter of days. She hasn't even spoken to him in years and wants nothing ever to do with him again.
Sams Wife approves

Tonawanda, NY

#196 Nov 16, 2010
Pandoraah wrote:
My family went through something like this. Someone found out her husband was sexually abusing children. From that moment on, she couldn't stand the sight of him. She left as soon as she could get out which was a matter of days. She hasn't even spoken to him in years and wants nothing ever to do with him again.
Yes, its sad, but his wife as always known...she just turned a blind eye because shes weak...She so needs to be punished, but that would have been to hard to prove. She's a sick person, who doesnt care that hes a sexual preditor who gets off on little girls as long as he stays with her...+
Unknown

New York, NY

#197 Nov 16, 2010
Thanks for another family to come forward to this pain I to and famliy have suffered as everyone who has in life with this issue big or small I believe were all the same just hope and pray that people like you and I speak from our hearts will overcome cowards like sam g. and keep people like him away from people like you and me and everyone on this site so one day when we all come together as one we can all put a stop to this madness and keep people like him and others away from us and our famliys and than maybe we could live peacefull lifes the way I believe it was intended to be but I hope Sammy truley gets what's comin his way and feels the pain of everyone on this site and off but will never fill the hole in our hearts but maybe his own being will haunt him the rest of his life and to his death!
On a mission

Tonawanda, NY

#198 Jan 21, 2011
Sam went before the Parol Board, early release denied!!!!!!!!!!
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Buffalo, NY

#199 Feb 21, 2011
Sam will be out in MAY... HOLLA
punisher

United States

#201 Feb 22, 2011
typical, you dont even know his sentence, thats not early releas. ANYWAY HE WILL BE DEAD BY APRIL!!!! HOLLA!!!!! WITH A POLE IN HIS ASS!!!
punisher

United States

#202 Mar 17, 2011
another year added, such a model citizen how did that happen.. HAHAHAHA HOLLA
confused

United States

#203 Nov 23, 2011
Do any of you even know the truth? Sam is alot of things, put a child molester?? I don't believe it.
confused

United States

#204 Nov 23, 2011
Sams Wife approves wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, its sad, but his wife as always known...she just turned a blind eye because shes weak...She so needs to be punished, but that would have been to hard to prove. She's a sick person, who doesnt care that hes a sexual preditor who gets off on little girls as long as he stays with her...+
Sounds like your the sick person. You dont know Leanne, obviously.
Leanne really I know u

Tonawanda, NY

#205 Nov 24, 2011
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your the sick person. You dont know Leanne, obviously.
The only people on the face of this earth that believe Sams is innocent is Leanne, her Mother, and his Daughter, and maybe his son....Guys we all know he just was released....but not for long, so do I promise....And Leanne the only reason you would come here now is to show your husband what has been written. Sam..you better not be reading this...no internet for you, or back to jail you go. Nice try, Leanne...but its a bust, everyone knows you, and SAM THE CHILD MOLESTED...
Leanne really I know u

Tonawanda, NY

#206 Nov 24, 2011
confused wrote:
Do any of you even know the truth? Sam is alot of things, put a child molester?? I don't believe it.
OMG All I can do is laugh at this, does anyone know the truth???...OMFG..YES WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH>>>DO YOU? JUST INCASE YOU DONT.....SAM MOLESTED A YOUNG GIRL AND RAPED ANOTHER....HE WAS CONVICTED OF HIS CRIMES...ITS A LIFE SENTENCE.....LEVEL 3 SEX OFFENDER...VIOLENT SEX PREDIATOR..THATS YOUR TRUTH. HE ADMITTED IT AND DONT GIVE ME THE BULLSHIT OF HE JUST DID THAT SO HE WOULDNT GET MORE TIME! WHO IN THEIR EFFIN MIND WOULD TAKE A 5 YEAR PRISON TERM THEN A FIVE YEAR POST RELEASE SUPERVISION AND THEN REGISTER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE?????? NO INNOCENT PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT MIND, THATS WHO! TOO MUCH PROOF LEANN, HE KNEW HE WAS DONE...BUT NOT WITH YOU HONEY, HES STILL PLAYING YOU. YOU THINK EDUCATION MAKES YOU SMART...NO IT DOESNT, AND SIMPLE LEANNE JUST THREE SENTENCES OF PROOF TO YOU AND YOU WOULD KNOW NO ONE IS LYING ABOUT WHO YOUR HUSBAND IS...BUT HIM. BUT YOU WONT GET THAT FROM ME...I WANT YOU TO LIVE IN HELL WITH HIM! ONE MORE THING, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MOTIVE? VICTIMS ONLY WANTED SAMS CON MONEY...YOU KNOW THE MONEY FROM THE FAKE LAWSUIT? NEVER HAPPENED DID IT...THEY MENT WHAT THEY SAID.....COULDNT PAY THEM TO TAKE ONE PENNY OF HIS FILTHY MONEY!
confused

United States

#207 Nov 25, 2011
This isnt leanne you coward! You dont know the truth~unless you were there. I am not defending Sam, just stating the truth, Leanne is an amazing person, and an even more of an amazing mother, she would never stand by Sam if she thought he was guilty~ If you have proof show it.
Would love to enlighten

Tonawanda, NY

#208 Nov 25, 2011
Confused...I cant do this with you, I just happen to get alerts when someone responds to this God Dam topix, that wont go away. Im not going to prove anything to you....Coward, hell no Im not! Where do you get coward from anyway? And as far as your statement "you dont know the truth~unless you were there " Well I was, were you? Proof, show it? I dont think so not here on a public forum....God I hope your not a Mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amherst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 19 hr scotty steiner 13
News Hearing on Lake Ontario flooding draws a crowd 19 hr CityRes 1
Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in Erie County (Jun '11) 22 hr Fedupwiththissystem 137
Buffalo: City of Monkeys and Donkeys 23 hr Yessireebob 1
Tim demler (May '17) Tue The people have s... 46
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) Mon Falzone the Calzone 111

Amherst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amherst Mortgages