MLK Park splash pad to open this summer after year's delay

May 17, 2013 Full story: WNED 29

After more than a year of delays, a new high-tech splash pad will be ready to open for the summer season at Martin Luther King Park on Buffalo's East Side.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 17, 2013
You can expect racist conservative comments any minute now!

Wait for it........
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 17, 2013
Good, once its full just put a 25 foot fence around it and cap it off and watch the crime rate drop.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 17, 2013
I can almost smell it from here. Cittlins on an open grill, cheap perfume and poop from the kids having poop wars in the pool and that stinky ape BO., if you catch my drift?
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#4 May 17, 2013
You can always count on baseless accusations from the local crack pot. Good job FFS-. Is that what your transcript says? You got all "effs minuses"? Seems likely.

You should be more concerned with the high probability that there will be black on black violent crime committed at that park within a few months (if that) of the park dedication. Why don't you use that one last cell you have left to try to address that problem instead of blaming everyone else? There is still a chance your life can have some meaning. Make the most of the time you have left. Here is a hint at where you should start to look: The failed liberal social programs that destroyed the black families and has lead to the unemployed and unwed black mother plague.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#5 May 17, 2013
At least the water will rinse the blood away right?

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 17, 2013
Conservatives never disappoint! Even when called out beforehand, they cannot fight the compulsion to post cnservative hatred!
FFS-

North Tonawanda, NY

#7 May 17, 2013
Funny they need a splash pad since those people are not known for their swimming efforts. Plus there is no way to cram all 11 inches into a speedo.
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#8 May 17, 2013
well let's wait and see how they take care of their new park but in past experience they will throw garbage around and have shootings so this is a good spot for them keep them confined to themselves.this place will be great for the kid's and the welfare queens can start a day care there
FFS-

North Tonawanda, NY

#9 May 17, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Funny they need a splash pad since those people are not known for their swimming efforts. Plus there is no way to cram all 11 inches into a speedo.
Let them leave the big purple heads sticking up over the waistbands.
That sight will get my juices flowing...yum yum.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#10 May 17, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
I can almost smell it from here. Cittlins on an open grill, cheap perfume and poop from the kids having poop wars in the pool and that stinky ape BO., if you catch my drift?
That park is in my area and I can tell you some stories about the filth over there. A neighbor told me how the kids act up and smear poop in each others face after pooping in the pool.A lot of under water wacking off too.
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#11 May 18, 2013
factcheck wrote:
You can always count on baseless accusations from the local crack pot. Good job FFS-. Is that what your transcript says? You got all "effs minuses"? Seems likely.
You should be more concerned with the high probability that there will be black on black violent crime committed at that park within a few months (if that) of the park dedication. Why don't you use that one last cell you have left to try to address that problem instead of blaming everyone else? There is still a chance your life can have some meaning. Make the most of the time you have left. Here is a hint at where you should start to look: The failed liberal social programs that destroyed the black families and has lead to the unemployed and unwed black mother plague.
you have a good point blacks in buffalo do not want jobs they make good money just hanging on corners they get welfare and food stamps plus medecaid to buy pain pill's then sell them on corners in front of the muslim stores they are still slaves because they accept this welfare and they will always be less than human beings because they have no pride just look at them they are funny dressers like circus clowns and the women are all ugly they wear horse hair wigs and huge cheap ear rings and ton's of cheap stinky perfume because they give off a nasty fishy smell
Arnold Stang

Buffalo, NY

#12 May 18, 2013
factcheck wrote:
At least the water will rinse the blood away right?
Will the city provide soap dispensers so they can wash off the poop and other stinky stuff?
nfourwheeler7

North Tonawanda, NY

#13 May 19, 2013
I would have to believe that FFS- has some form of down syndrome
FFS-

North Tonawanda, NY

#14 May 19, 2013
nfourwheeler7 wrote:
I would have to believe that FFS- has some form of down syndrome but I'd still do him at MLK Park.
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#15 May 20, 2013
looks like the real FFS went back to his mommies cellar
You can be sure he will respond something about conservatives in the negative
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#16 May 20, 2013
I bet if I threw a few chunks of limburger on the grills it would drown out the other stink.

Buffalo, NY

#17 May 20, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
looks like the real FFS went back to his mommies cellar
You can be sure he will respond something about conservatives in the negative
I have never seen a grown man so desperate for another man's attanetion before.

Poor Lonely Gump!
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#18 May 20, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen a grown man so desperate for another man's attanetion before.
Poor Lonely Gump!
Proof of my former post. BINGO gotcha FFS. CRYBABY talk about wanting attention YOU are a desperate despot

Buffalo, NY

#19 May 20, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>Proof of my former post. BINGO gotcha FFS. CRYBABY talk about wanting attention YOU are a desperate despot
There there little, Its alright, I'm here now. You have my attention.

God your love for me is simply adorable. Pathetic, but still adorable!
Cyst boom bah

North Tonawanda, NY

#20 May 20, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>Proof of my former post. BINGO gotcha FFS. CRYBABY talk about wanting attention YOU are a desperate despot
Hey Forrest, show me some love and attention.

How does a smelly old geezer like you get along in life?
I bet no woman would lay down with you.

Is that swollen, infected testicle still a joy to pick at and squeeze?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amherst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo: City of G__________ N_________rs 24 min Connie Lyngus 5
Newscaster you'd LOVE to see in CHAPS (Jan '10) 32 min Baked Toes 29
What's up with Maria Genero? 1 hr Weather Watcher 1
Blacks are everywhere in Buffalo NY 2 hr Truth be known 18
Leo Cudney Accusations 2 hr Bovine Nutrition 16
Wally and Satan's RainDears 3 hr Farther Kristmass 1
WGRZ to use Mary Beth Wrobel on weekends (Dec '09) 3 hr HIGh ya 50
Amherst Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web