Harvard Student Philip V. Streich '13 Dies

Full story: Harvard Crimson

Philip V. Streich '13, a Leverett House undergraduate, died on Tuesday in an accident at his family's farm in Platteville, Wis., Leverett administrators announced in an email to students on Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
RAC

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

His death is either being faked because his recent discoveries make him and his discoveries a national security risk or there was foulplay involved by some competitive corporate or sovereign entity. This genius was on the verge of creating a whole new paradigm in technology and there were too many trillions of dollars at stake. WHAT DID HE DIE OF??? The "accident" statement is very ambiguous. Someone should be investigating this so-called death or at least buying the movie rights...
Deiter

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

RAC wrote:
His death is either being faked because his recent discoveries make him and his discoveries a national security risk or there was foulplay involved by some competitive corporate or sovereign entity. This genius was on the verge of creating a whole new paradigm in technology and there were too many trillions of dollars at stake. WHAT DID HE DIE OF??? The "accident" statement is very ambiguous. Someone should be investigating this so-called death or at least buying the movie rights...
Is just a likely the dude killed himself, the undisclosed accident is often what is stated when someone kills them self.
sky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

RAC wrote:
Agreed!!
BTFO

Alma Center, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

RAC wrote:
I personally knew Philip since he lived in my hometown of Platteville. He was so highly motivated by ANYTHING. Everything intrigued him, and although he was stressed, he lived for stress. Without stress Philip was bored! Philip and I reconnected over two years ago and I saw him every time he came back. I completely agree with your comment. I have felt this way since I heard of the tragedy. I do not care what is being released, his death is so unlikely. I think about his death everyday, it makes no sense. It is the worst news I have every received.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Amherst Discussions

Search the Amherst Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Kundrot dionkie 4,690
Pittsfield fire chief urges keeping civil servi... Jun 16 Praxis33 8
Watchtower Society's Satanic Convention Materia... (Jun '12) Jun '14 aceofspades 4
seeing missing people May '14 I_I_I_I__-_-__I_I_I_l 3
Maura Murray & Hadley Police (Nov '13) May '14 Beagle 132
Lowell author writes of surviving Khmer Rouge Apr '14 BEADY BUM INCARCERATORS 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Amherst Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••