CLOSING FOR GOOD: Some Ames businesse...

CLOSING FOR GOOD: Some Ames businesses says there's too much flood ...

There are 22 comments on the WHOtv story from Aug 16, 2010, titled CLOSING FOR GOOD: Some Ames businesses says there's too much flood .... In it, WHOtv reports that:

After record flooding in Ames, some businesses decide to throw in the towel. Residents can finally drink the water, which means homeowners and businesses can finally start cleaning up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ohenry

Ames, IA

#21 Sep 15, 2010
There's a list of the permanently closed (due to flooding) businesses in Ames on AmesTalk.com

Howe's Welding is still open.
open-carry

Ashland, OR

#22 Sep 15, 2010
Rascal wrote:
This is a shame. Our government is sending hundreds of millions to Pakistan to aid the flooding there. Our people need help here and our government won't help. The money being sent to Pakistan will be ripped off by those who are corrupt. Money spent here will help small business and our terribly sick economy. Hussein Obama is aiding his muslin people.
BULLS-EYE !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ames Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookup! Mar '17 SlimGravy 1
News Former Iowa State Patrol trooper placed on prob... (Apr '06) Mar '17 Whatsamatter 24
News How Canada Curbed Foreign Workers and Hobbled I... Feb '17 wheres the beef 1
Haunted Houses in Nevada,IA? (Nov '13) Dec '16 Lindsay sublette 2
anybody know a todd or teresa peterson (Feb '09) Dec '16 jjdecker 3
Vote TRUMP-all-Rep., Dem., Bernie Supporters, S... (Nov '16) Nov '16 ClintonCorruption 1
News Lucky? Hillary Clinton Wins All 6 Coin Tosses I... (Feb '16) Nov '16 ClintonCorruption 11

Ames Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ames Mortgages