Police: Woman was Drinking Before Mishap

Police: Woman was Drinking Before Mishap

There are 2 comments on the KSAX Alexandria story from Apr 30, 2010, titled Police: Woman was Drinking Before Mishap. In it, KSAX Alexandria reports that:

Ames police say a 19-year-old Iowa State University student had been drinking at a local nightclub shortly before she was killed by a train.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAX Alexandria.

Cali North

Maple Grove, MN

#1 May 3, 2010
I really very disappointed, once again,in this news report. You title it girl WAS drinking before she died only to find out she did not consume ANY alcohol. Why must you twist the truth and defame the person and their family by doing that!! Are you really so hard up reaching people that you have to basically lie to get their attention???
Local

Alexandria, MN

#2 May 3, 2010
KSAX didn't write that! Pay attention Cali North~ this was cranked out by the Associated Press~ didn't you notice that at the bottom of the story?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ames Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese praying mantis made the trip to Le Mars (Oct '08) Jul '17 Jrauch 2
Hookup! Mar '17 SlimGravy 1
News Former Iowa State Patrol trooper placed on prob... (Apr '06) Mar '17 Whatsamatter 24
News How Canada Curbed Foreign Workers and Hobbled I... (Feb '17) Feb '17 wheres the beef 1
Haunted Houses in Nevada,IA? (Nov '13) Dec '16 Lindsay sublette 2
anybody know a todd or teresa peterson (Feb '09) Dec '16 jjdecker 3
Vote TRUMP-all-Rep., Dem., Bernie Supporters, S... (Nov '16) Nov '16 ClintonCorruption 1

Ames Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ames Mortgages