Johnston Man Arrested After Chase

Johnston Man Arrested After Chase

There are 7 comments on the WHOtv story from Oct 29, 2010, titled Johnston Man Arrested After Chase. In it, WHOtv reports that:

Huxley Police say a Johnston man they believe wrote a string of bad checks at a local convenience store is in jail following a chase Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

Idiots

West Des Moines, IA

#1 Oct 29, 2010
Why do these people think that they are going to get away from the police? This isn't the Dukes of Hazzard and they are definitely not smart enough to stay in hiding forever.
John

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2010
Huxley is the worst speed trap in the state

always has been
COW PIE or cow dung

Des Moines, IA

#3 Oct 29, 2010
I was in jail once on a very minumum drug charge, and I met this man, who was jailed on other drug related charges. He seemed to be a rather "cool guy" and I did not expect to see him back in jail.
I feel sorry for his friends and family.
Lynda

Milton, FL

#4 Oct 29, 2010
I am amazed at how he got away with writing all these bad checks. With todays technology especially at a convenience store, I assumed (silly me) that practices were in place so this thievery cannot continue which ultimately ends up costing you and I.
retiredanlovinit

Milton, FL

#5 Oct 29, 2010
enough of taxpayer money to hold this criminal. give him a one way ticket to Pakastian!
Betty

Spirit Lake, IA

#6 Oct 29, 2010
He's a member of my family and we all love him. We nicknamed him our "box of rocks." Can't you see the "Down Syndrome" look in his eyes. Like alot of the people you find at Prairie Meadows on Wednesdays.
Al from Ames

Tifton, GA

#7 Oct 29, 2010
I knew this guy for over ten years in Ames. He has always been a self important prick since the day I met him and I still regret that day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ames Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danfoss Jul 12 Truth seeker 1
News Bernie Sanders Has a Turnout Problem Jul 5 GINGERICH 2
News Ted Cruz under fire for controversial Iowa mailer (Jan '16) Feb '16 goonsquad 15
News Lucky? Hillary Clinton Wins All 6 Coin Tosses I... Feb '16 kuda 10
News Trump's 'big announcement' sparks Palin buzz (Jan '16) Feb '16 Single Payer 102
Iowa's Working Class Voters (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ninety-Percenter 1
News After Trump comes Lady Gaga, Ted Cruz tells Iowans (Jan '16) Feb '16 Welcome To Reality 2

Ames Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ames Mortgages