Investigators Await Autopsy Results I...

Investigators Await Autopsy Results In Train Death

There are 1 comment on the KCCI story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Investigators Await Autopsy Results In Train Death. In it, KCCI reports that:

Officials are still waiting for autopsy results in the death of an Iowa State University student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI.

Ashley McDaniel

Story City, IA

#1 Apr 28, 2010
I am an ISU student studying graphic design and I have to say that with the recent deaths of 3 fellow students and 1 student from Drake, I am really concerned. My friends and I usually end up using the buddy system, but sometimes it is not possible. I myself have several lingering questions about the most recent tragedy, Raven Gileau and as I know we may never know the answers - it is unsettling to know how this happened.

Why did they walk west all the way from Campus town - to Hyland Avenue when she lived in Frederiksen apts? Wouldn't it have been shorter for them to walk through ISU and go down stange? And, don't the buses run during those times? Or, why didn't they use their cell phones to call a cab or friend? Why didn't Raven call her male friend to find out where he was?

It was storming that night and they sad she was wearing shorts and couldn't walk any farther, that being the case - why did she leave knowing her friend was coming back? This story doesn't seem to add up - but maybe once the autopsy is back or they receive the video tapes from the railroad - then there will be more answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ames Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save the youth Mon three blocks 1
News Chinese praying mantis made the trip to Le Mars (Oct '08) Jul '17 Jrauch 2
Hookup! (Mar '17) Mar '17 SlimGravy 1
News Former Iowa State Patrol trooper placed on prob... (Apr '06) Mar '17 Whatsamatter 24
News How Canada Curbed Foreign Workers and Hobbled I... (Feb '17) Feb '17 wheres the beef 1
Haunted Houses in Nevada,IA? (Nov '13) Dec '16 Lindsay sublette 2
anybody know a todd or teresa peterson (Feb '09) Dec '16 jjdecker 3

Ames Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ames Mortgages