Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 1, 2011
I was wondering why Joseph Jabaay and his new wife Amy Lou Ross Jabaay left the comforts of Jefferson,Ia to our town of Ames,Ia. They were busted 3yrs in a row for Manufactufing Meth, having Meth and drug scales. They get food stamps and if they can buy drugs and sell drugs they can afford to buy food instead of useing our state and tax dollars fortheir use.He has 3 chidren he does not pay for this guy is bad news and our justice system is ot doing their job by putting them back out on the street. Probation is not an option for people like them they need to be punished.If we keep giving hand outs to them they will neverlearn a lession.

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2011
I was wondering why the county attorney in Greene County Iowa makes deals with drug dealers and is afraid to give them jail time. Here in story county, our county attorney doesen't play with Meth Dealers and drug addicts. They put a person in jail for 3yrs for his third OWI conviction. Jefferson Iowa is backwards why would you let Joseph Jabaay and Amy Lou Ross Jabaay off with just probation everytime they get caught are you afraid to do your Job?? The judges need to crack down on these repeat offenders for good!!!Will someone please do something about this???

Location hidden

#3 Oct 1, 2011
If you go to the Iowa courts Online web site and put in there names you can see for yourself. I work everyday and they just sit around doing drugs what is the world comming to we are going to hell in a hand basket.I don't want to sound mean but if it were you or me they would throw the book at us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ames Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's 'big announcement' sparks Palin buzz (Jan '16) Sep 26 Go Blue Forever 103
Danfoss Jul '16 Truth seeker 1
News Bernie Sanders Has a Turnout Problem (Feb '16) Jul '16 GINGERICH 2
News Ted Cruz under fire for controversial Iowa mailer (Jan '16) Feb '16 goonsquad 15
News Lucky? Hillary Clinton Wins All 6 Coin Tosses I... (Feb '16) Feb '16 kuda 10
Iowa's Working Class Voters (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ninety-Percenter 1
News After Trump comes Lady Gaga, Ted Cruz tells Iowans (Jan '16) Feb '16 Welcome To Reality 2

Ames Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ames Mortgages