Report: Iowa college grads have 2nd h...

Report: Iowa college grads have 2nd highest student loan debt in US...

There are 2 comments on the WHOtv story from Sep 5, 2010, titled Report: Iowa college grads have 2nd highest student loan debt in US.... In it, WHOtv reports that:

Iowa's college graduates have some of the highest student loan debt in the nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

Mollyiowa

Creston, IA

#1 Sep 5, 2010
What are you talking about? 28,000! I am a college graduate my debt is 100,000 for becoming a teacher still looking for a job. Went to UIU! I even got 7500.00 scholarships. I played basketball for 5 years.

Since: Jul 10

Hedrick, IA

#2 Sep 5, 2010
I don't understand how college graduates in the state of Iowa could have such a much higher average debt on graduation than any other state because the tuition is so much higher in states that have a lot more private universities that cost so much more to attend.

Either students aren't working at all or they are spending to much on partying and other non necessities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ames Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese praying mantis made the trip to Le Mars (Oct '08) Jul '17 Jrauch 2
Hookup! (Mar '17) Mar '17 SlimGravy 1
News Former Iowa State Patrol trooper placed on prob... (Apr '06) Mar '17 Whatsamatter 24
News How Canada Curbed Foreign Workers and Hobbled I... (Feb '17) Feb '17 wheres the beef 1
Haunted Houses in Nevada,IA? (Nov '13) Dec '16 Lindsay sublette 2
anybody know a todd or teresa peterson (Feb '09) Dec '16 jjdecker 3
Vote TRUMP-all-Rep., Dem., Bernie Supporters, S... (Nov '16) Nov '16 ClintonCorruption 1

Ames Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ames Mortgages