USDA funds research on crops and clim...

USDA funds research on crops and climate change

There are 15 comments on the The State story from Mar 21, 2011, titled USDA funds research on crops and climate change. In it, The State reports that:

The federal government is investing $60 million in three major studies on the effects of climate change on crops and forests to help ensure farmers and foresters can continue producing food and timber while trying to limit the impact of a changing environment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 21, 2011
These god-damned thieving lying manipulators never give up, do they? They just keep wasting money on the 'distribution of wealth project' and the Global Warming scam as a big part of it. People have to remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Don't let the communists take advantage of you and your children. Communists like 'Van Jones', who wants to PUSH Global Warming for political reasons, NOT environmental ones. Remember that before you take the "plunge of stupidity."
sue

Old Saybrook, CT

#2 Mar 21, 2011
They going to study it from their desks. How about giving the money to the farmers and they will tell them all they need to know.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Mar 21, 2011
investing?????

this administration thinks the people of the u.s. are total idiots.

investing, my ass!
Roger-P

Rising Sun, MD

#4 Mar 21, 2011
climate change is real, is here and we did it. Future generations will damn those who's ignorance and apathy contributed to the damage.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#9 Mar 21, 2011
Eighthman wrote:
These god-damned thieving lying manipulators never give up, do they? They just keep wasting money on the 'distribution of wealth project' and the Global Warming scam as a big part of it. People have to remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Don't let the communists take advantage of you and your children. Communists like 'Van Jones', who wants to PUSH Global Warming for political reasons, NOT environmental ones. Remember that before you take the "plunge of stupidity."
It is you who have been scammed by FOXLIES.

Global Warming has been with us; obvious and explicit for a decade. It is accelerationg in its effects. You are being made the fool to deny reaality.

Also, the 'distribution of wealth project' has alrady been acccomplished in the Lying neo-coservative's economic war on the American Middle-class. We are prostrate. Bush's masters are rich beyond decency.

You have been deeply plunged into stupidity with your irrational fear of "Communists;" you along with other victims of FOXLIES. Communism is as dead as the Caviliers. Your irrational fear of Mr. Van Jones may be an artifact of your simmering racism, or of your general brain damage.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#10 Mar 21, 2011
ah-so wrote:
al gore jr & his moronic tree huggers say that the record cold and record snows this past winter are due to global warming ... America has had enough of this hollysould elitist idiot!
Do a little research on the effect of warmth in water bodies to discover the source of those "record snows."

Then, find out what happens to the JET STREAM when Winter cools the land, but not the great warmer oceans.

You are another silly goose; Made the fool by FOXLIES.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 21, 2011
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who have been scammed by FOXLIES.
Global Warming has been with us; obvious and explicit for a decade. It is accelerationg in its effects. You are being made the fool to deny reaality.
Also, the 'distribution of wealth project' has alrady been acccomplished in the Lying neo-coservative's economic war on the American Middle-class. We are prostrate. Bush's masters are rich beyond decency.
You have been deeply plunged into stupidity with your irrational fear of "Communists;" you along with other victims of FOXLIES. Communism is as dead as the Caviliers. Your irrational fear of Mr. Van Jones may be an artifact of your simmering racism, or of your general brain damage.
Bush and Obama are exactly the same, unless you listen to union public school teachers. Van Jones is an American enemy. Why else do you think he was thrown out of the White House on his ear in the middle of a Sunday night. I remember that vividly. He's an admitted communist. Evidently so are you. Stop playing the race card too. It doesn't work anymore. The president is black, remember, nutball? Get real. Stop doing real environmental harm by trying to pollute the minds of the weak and helpless..

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 Mar 21, 2011
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a little research on the effect of warmth in water bodies to discover the source of those "record snows."
Then, find out what happens to the JET STREAM when Winter cools the land, but not the great warmer oceans.
You are another silly goose; Made the fool by FOXLIES.
Mr. Bill. Please read this and maybe you will understand. Thank you.
.
By Aaron Klein
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

STORM's manifesto,'Reclaiming Revolution'

JERUSALEM – How is this for a quick clean up job?

Last week, WND reported the official communist-oriented manifesto of a radical group founded by Obama's environmental adviser, Van Jones, was published in full on the Internet.

Just hours later, the manifesto was removed and the entire website was taken down.

It is, however, still available in web archives.

As WND previously reported, Van Jones, special adviser for green jobs, enterprise and innovation to the White House Council on Environmental Quality, is an admitted black nationalist and radical communist.

Jones was the leader and founder of a radical group, the communist revolutionary organization Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement, or STORM.

STORM's official manifesto, titled, "Reclaiming Revolution," had been published on the Internet.

A WND review of the 97-page treatise found that the manual describes Jones' organization as having a "commitment to the fundamental ideas of Marxism-Leninism."

"We agreed with Lenin's analysis of the state and the party," reads the manifesto. "And we found inspiration in the revolutionary strategies developed by Third World revolutionaries like Mao Zedong and Amilcar Cabral."

Cabral is the late Marxist revolutionary leader of Guinea-Bissau and the Cape Verde Islands.

WND previously reported Jones named his son after Cabral and reportedly concludes every e-mail with a quote from the communist leader.

Read more: Czar's 'communist manifesto' scrubbed from Net http://www.wnd.com/...

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#14 Mar 21, 2011
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who have been scammed by FOXLIES.
Global Warming has been with us; obvious and explicit for a decade. It is accelerationg in its effects. You are being made the fool to deny reaality.
Also, the 'distribution of wealth project' has alrady been acccomplished in the Lying neo-coservative's economic war on the American Middle-class. We are prostrate. Bush's masters are rich beyond decency.
You have been deeply plunged into stupidity with your irrational fear of "Communists;" you along with other victims of FOXLIES. Communism is as dead as the Caviliers. Your irrational fear of Mr. Van Jones may be an artifact of your simmering racism, or of your general brain damage.
how IS the weather today in lala land, bill?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#15 Mar 21, 2011
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Bill. Please read this and maybe you will understand. Thank you.
.
By Aaron Klein
© 2011 WorldNetDaily
STORM's manifesto,'Reclaiming Revolution'
JERUSALEM – How is this for a quick clean up job?
Last week, WND reported the official communist-oriented manifesto of a radical group founded by Obama's environmental adviser, Van Jones, was published in full on the Internet.
Just hours later, the manifesto was removed and the entire website was taken down.
It is, however, still available in web archives.
As WND previously reported, Van Jones, special adviser for green jobs, enterprise and innovation to the White House Council on Environmental Quality, is an admitted black nationalist and radical communist.
Jones was the leader and founder of a radical group, the communist revolutionary organization Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement, or STORM.
STORM's official manifesto, titled, "Reclaiming Revolution," had been published on the Internet.
A WND review of the 97-page treatise found that the manual describes Jones' organization as having a "commitment to the fundamental ideas of Marxism-Leninism."
"We agreed with Lenin's analysis of the state and the party," reads the manifesto. "And we found inspiration in the revolutionary strategies developed by Third World revolutionaries like Mao Zedong and Amilcar Cabral."
Cabral is the late Marxist revolutionary leader of Guinea-Bissau and the Cape Verde Islands.
WND previously reported Jones named his son after Cabral and reportedly concludes every e-mail with a quote from the communist leader.
Read more: Czar's 'communist manifesto' scrubbed from Net http://www.wnd.com/...
if cluelessness was gold, bill would be king midas.
he has his own little world, like the "marine", responsibility, harvey, and, the handful of other TOTALLY loony left wingnuts.

logic, facts and reality roll off their backs like water on a duck.
sue

United States

#16 Mar 21, 2011
ah-so wrote:
madmade global warming is a proven HOAX!!!
After the Japan incident you bet we are going to destroy the planet with some car emissions.LOL

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#17 Mar 21, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
how IS the weather today in lala land, bill?
You must look out your window, or look at FOXLIES for that answer.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#18 Mar 21, 2011
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Bush and Obama are exactly the same, unless you listen to union public school teachers. Van Jones is an American enemy. Why else do you think he was thrown out of the White House on his ear in the middle of a Sunday night. I remember that vividly. He's an admitted communist. Evidently so are you. Stop playing the race card too. It doesn't work anymore. The president is black, remember, nutball? Get real. Stop doing real environmental harm by trying to pollute the minds of the weak and helpless..
Sorry, "World Net Daily" has no credibility. GIGO.
Knox

Lynwood, CA

#20 Mar 21, 2011
Climate change = Mother nature

did dinosaur poop kill off the dinosaurs?

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#21 Mar 21, 2011
Knox wrote:
Climate change = Mother nature
did dinosaur poop kill off the dinosaurs?
Are you a Do-bee?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ames Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danfoss Jul '16 Truth seeker 1
News Bernie Sanders Has a Turnout Problem (Feb '16) Jul '16 GINGERICH 2
News Ted Cruz under fire for controversial Iowa mailer (Jan '16) Feb '16 goonsquad 15
News Lucky? Hillary Clinton Wins All 6 Coin Tosses I... (Feb '16) Feb '16 kuda 10
News Trump's 'big announcement' sparks Palin buzz (Jan '16) Feb '16 Single Payer 102
Iowa's Working Class Voters (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ninety-Percenter 1
News After Trump comes Lady Gaga, Ted Cruz tells Iowans (Jan '16) Feb '16 Welcome To Reality 2

Ames Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ames Mortgages