Three arrested for home invasion in V...

Three arrested for home invasion in Vallejo

There are 17 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Aug 8, 2008, titled Three arrested for home invasion in Vallejo. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

Three people were arrested on suspicion of invading a Vallejo home Thursday evening and robbing the people inside at gunpoint, Vallejo police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

The Sweede

Vallejo, CA

#1 Aug 8, 2008
Keep 'em cleaned and oiled...and on the ready! Luckily no one was seriously hurt or killed here.
jj in sd

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 8, 2008
The Sweede wrote:
Keep 'em cleaned and oiled...and on the ready! Luckily no one was seriously hurt or killed here.
Are you referring to guns? To have a gun at the ready in case some criminal decides to break into your home?
pangelinan

AOL

#3 Aug 8, 2008
Ha Ha that sounds just like something Don hendershot would say!!! Very intelligent "Drive right through the kitchen window"! Idiot i hope he gets cut with the vallejo budget! And yes evryone in vallejo better have a gun because there are only 7 officers running all over vallejo at one time and there all rookies because the cops that did know what they were doing left because of the budget for better pay!!
No Traitor Here

AOL

#4 Aug 8, 2008
Well, I would not say there is only 7 officers working the streets and they are all rookies. There still are alot of veteran officers left. But there are alot waiting for a judgement. Currently there are 123 officers left. If these officers who are looking elsewhere decide to leave, VPD can see a manpower staff of approximately 90 sworn for the entire PD!

Not cool Vallejo. Remember, in order to attract positive business, the city needs to promote safety! No big business in their right mond would even think of relocating to Vallejo if the internal struggles between public safety and the city of Non-Leaders is still in play!

Good luck Vallejo. Too many agencies are offering better pay (if not now, then in the near future), better benefits, with a progressive agency whose citizens support their local law enforcement! It is an easy decision!

The thin blue line. No shortcuts here.

Can you smell what I am cooking? Mmmmm Mmmmmm, Fish tacos and a Modelo Especial. A perfect summer meal! I love to eat fish tacos!

Caann Yoouu Diigg It!!

T R U T H !!

Peace
Father Knows Best

Oakland, CA

#5 Aug 8, 2008
I think it is too late. Look at all the businesses in the last three years that would not come to Vallejo. The initial reason was because city hall was too hard to work with and complaints from businesses that Vallejo did not know what they were doing.

Now, with the city filing bankruptcy,the police department showing the lowest numbers in police officers in its history and crime increasing in high numbers, you now have no reason for any business to arrive in Vallejo.

Wait a minute, The city of Vallejo can bring in more dime stores, liquor stores, marijuana stores, smoke shops and fast food joints.

But wait another minute, we have the Empress Theater. You can watch old movies and drink martinis till your date looks young again. Best of all, you can hang out with all the VIB freaks.
After looking at the VIB freaks, you will need a double martini and gag bag.
Manila Man

Vallejo, CA

#6 Aug 9, 2008
I say we get legal to shoot these punks first, then we get a cash reward for removing these garbage from our society.

are you with me?
MIke

Palo Alto, CA

#7 Aug 9, 2008
I'm thinking about it Manila Man! Good job law enforcement! A bit more crud surgically removed from a decent society.
Cop watch

Vacaville, CA

#8 Aug 9, 2008
MIke wrote:
I'm thinking about it Manila Man! Good job law enforcement! A bit more crud surgically removed from a decent society.
You ARE a Vallejo cop. Stop blogging hate.
Try It

Vacaville, CA

#9 Aug 9, 2008
Manila Man wrote:
I say we get legal to shoot these punks first, then we get a cash reward for removing these garbage from our society.
are you with me?
Try it and think real long and hard about the Law of Unintended Consequences when you do.
DEE

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2008
Has anyone noticed the age of the three suspects aressted? Where are there parents,grandparents anyone??? How come ppl are not watching there children?
NedKelley

Washington, DC

#11 Aug 11, 2008
We need to catch these type of criminal and leave them to swing like the strange fruit of yesteryear. Criminals only care about their own safety, and if they see that we are serious, not even the lowest defence lawyer will be able to get their guilty behinds free...
NedKelley

Washington, DC

#12 Aug 11, 2008
Were they graduates or students of a local Vallejo High School? Just curious if they were "homeie-grown" criminals...
Oh really

Vacaville, CA

#13 Aug 11, 2008
NedKelley wrote:
Were they graduates or students of a local Vallejo High School? Just curious if they were "homeie-grown" criminals...
Ned - go get a woman. You sound frustrated. Stop worrying about Vallejo and take care of your needs.
VIB Supporter

Oakland, CA

#14 Aug 11, 2008
Cop watch wrote:
<quoted text>You ARE a Vallejo cop. Stop blogging hate.
It is ok, we all at VIB do the same. We enjoy blogging hate and stupid things that mean nothing at all.
Krispy Kream

Vacaville, CA

#15 Aug 11, 2008
Hot Donuts On Sale!!!!!! Half of the bloggers just left this thread.
pangelinan

AOL

#16 Aug 13, 2008
Manila Man wrote:
are you with me?
you must be a vallejo cop. sounds just like something one of them would say!!
readysetgo

Stockton, CA

#17 Oct 17, 2012
NedKelley wrote:
yes 1 was . that was the old guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Canyon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspected Wine Country Arsonist Is Illegal Alie... 52 min Sylvia Kurshen 8
Here are the US cities best suited for Amazon's... 55 min Sylvia Kurshen 6
Vallejo’s hat officially in Amazon HQ2 ring 2 hr Sylvia Kurshen 13
Vallejo losing its human resources director 10 hr bingo 4
Reflect on the good times in Vallejo past & pre... (Oct '08) 12 hr Native Vallejoan 2 1,150
Look at me Captain Lee Horton 15 hr Sylvia Kurshen 30
Spencer Bottomley Ex-Marine PTSD, No Business A... (Mar '17) 15 hr Sylvia Kurshen 22

American Canyon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

American Canyon Mortgages