Police: WPa. bartender raped unconsci...

Police: WPa. bartender raped unconscious customer

There are 35 comments on the Public Opinion story from Dec 27, 2010, titled Police: WPa. bartender raped unconscious customer. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Police say a western Pennsylvania bartender has been charged with raping a female customer after hours who claims she was unconscious and drugged at the time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LouAnne

United States

#22 Dec 30, 2010
MyTurn wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry...sounds like you had the same experience.
O.k. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here.:P

No, it never happened to me. I've done my share of going out in the past, but never drank so much that I didn't remember anything the next day. And if it would have gotten that bad, the group of people I always went out with would have never left me in the bar!!
MyTurn

Hanover, PA

#23 Dec 30, 2010
LouAnne wrote:
<quoted text>
O.k. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here.:P
No, it never happened to me. I've done my share of going out in the past, but never drank so much that I didn't remember anything the next day. And if it would have gotten that bad, the group of people I always went out with would have never left me in the bar!!
Do you play pool? Shoot pool?
LouAnne

United States

#24 Dec 30, 2010
MyTurn wrote:
<quoted text>Do you play pool? Shoot pool?
I have already but I am terrible at it. lol Some people make it look so easy!
MyTurn

Hanover, PA

#25 Dec 30, 2010
LouAnne wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already but I am terrible at it. lol Some people make it look so easy!
Some people have natural ability and then there are people like myself that had to practice and play for years. Now, I make it look easy.
hercules bonaparte

Hanover, PA

#26 Dec 30, 2010
MyTurn wrote:
<quoted text>Some people have natural ability and then there are people like myself that had to practice and play for years. Now, I make it look easy.
My farts stink really bad today.
LMAO

Carlisle, PA

#27 Dec 30, 2010
hercules bonaparte wrote:
<quoted text>
My farts stink really bad today.
I just drank 10 cheap beers & ate bean soup with onions for supper,, wanna check out my gas? I'ts cheaper than Sheetz or Turkey Hill LOL!!
hercules bonaparte

Hanover, PA

#28 Dec 30, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>I just drank 10 cheap beers & ate bean soup with onions for supper,, wanna check out my gas? I'ts cheaper than Sheetz or Turkey Hill LOL!!
Mine are very thick and heavy with a putrid fragrance and a beefy flavor as they waft through the air.
LMAO

Carlisle, PA

#29 Dec 30, 2010
hercules bonaparte wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine are very thick and heavy with a putrid fragrance and a beefy flavor as they waft through the air.
are you sure you did'nt shit yourself??
damifino

Carlisle, PA

#30 Dec 30, 2010
I'm sure she's a very nice reputable drunk prostitute that enjoyed every minute of it,, She likes bars so much ,she's gonna try to sue for one!
Watch It Now

Hanover, PA

#31 Dec 31, 2010
damifino wrote:
I'm sure she's a very nice reputable drunk prostitute that enjoyed every minute of it,, She likes bars so much ,she's gonna try to sue for one!
You need to stop or Lou Anne is going to give you hellll.
LouAnne

United States

#32 Dec 31, 2010
Watch It Now wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stop or Lou Anne is going to give you hellll.
Posters like that don't deserve my comments (grin).

There is no reasoning with a pea-brained troll.
MyTurn

Hanover, PA

#33 Dec 31, 2010
LouAnne wrote:
<quoted text>
Posters like that don't deserve my comments (grin).
There is no reasoning with a pea-brained troll.
You've been a good sport. Are you from western PA? People from that part of the state are more layed back. Now people from around Phila, people are on edge.
LouAnne

United States

#34 Jan 3, 2011
MyTurn wrote:
<quoted text>You've been a good sport. Are you from western PA? People from that part of the state are more layed back. Now people from around Phila, people are on edge.
I am from the middle of the state, actually...and you?

I have to credit my parents for my level-headedness. But there are some things that irk me to no end, and rape is one of them. It's such a violent, invasive act. Especially where children are involved.:(

Happy New Year, MyTurn!
MyTurn

Hanover, PA

#35 Jan 3, 2011
LouAnne wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the middle of the state, actually...and you?
I have to credit my parents for my level-headedness. But there are some things that irk me to no end, and rape is one of them. It's such a violent, invasive act. Especially where children are involved.:(
Happy New Year, MyTurn!
I live near Hanover now. I was born and raised in a field in Fruitville. You might be able to find it on the Map in Montgomery County. If you can't find it, let me know and I can tell you exactly.

By the way...I agree with you.
guns r good

Cashtown, PA

#36 Jan 3, 2011
LouAnne wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the middle of the state, actually...and you?
I have to credit my parents for my level-headedness. But there are some things that irk me to no end, and rape is one of them. It's such a violent, invasive act. Especially where children are involved.:(
Happy New Year, MyTurn!
Wow ,, can i get a turn tooo?? I live in the middle of the state also,, Guess you don't care if I'm married do you?? My contact number is BR 549,, if you get a recording, its my used car lot, so just leave a message for JUNIOR,, Lets hook up soon!@!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ambridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops Seeking Suspect Find Him After His Greyhou... Jul 25 Sherry thomas 2
I'm considering moving from Houston, TX to Aliq... Jul 25 Sherry thomas 2
Ambridge Jul 25 Sherry thomas 2
News Two sentenced in drug network (Dec '14) Apr '15 Lt Joe Kendra 7
Debate: Marijuana - Harmony, PA (Aug '10) Feb '15 albert 25
News Heard off the street: Dreams of steel minimill ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sam 1
News 16 Evicted After Ambridge Apartment Building Is... (Mar '14) Mar '14 thenonjunkiesofam... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ambridge Mortgages